Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Digest Number 3319

Austine Ekene

interesting but since i was here noting to show am here to seek solution
------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 10:29 PM PDT [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Joy of Satan Group
15 New
Re: Half Kike Half "Gentile"
by
"Brian Gibbons"
briangibbons20
by
"Brian Gibbons"
briangibbons20
by
"Shannon Outlaw"
soutlaw92
by
"Brian Gibbons"
briangibbons20
by
"Shannon Outlaw"
soutlaw92
by
"Brian Gibbons"
briangibbons20
by
"Shannon Outlaw"
soutlaw92
2a
A  Feeling Of Bliss, Gratitude and Satanic Love
by
"Shannon Outlaw"
soutlaw92
2b
Re: A  Feeling Of Bliss, Gratitude and Satanic Love
by
"hoodedcobra666"
hoodedcobra666
2c
by
"Shannon Outlaw"
soutlaw92
2d
by
"hoodedcobra666"
hoodedcobra666
3a
Orgasmic energy magick
by
"jeremy montoya"
jeremymontoya14@...
3b
Re: Orgasmic energy magick
by
"Shannon Outlaw"
soutlaw92
3c
by
"jeremy montoya"
jeremymontoya14@...
3d
by
"Shannon Outlaw"
soutlaw92
Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:42 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
"Brian Gibbons" briangibbons20
Very true Shannon but I was talking more about correction.We can all spead lies if we are not careful.And he and the other clergy tend to police us if we post missinfo.That was what I ment be depend on.But you are right about the "highly" part. lol Not saying that we don't need to study because we won't grow if we dont.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(28)
Top ^
Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:00 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
As I said before I am the one who asked her to post this because of my confusion too H P Rassi.Its the genetic thing that is still confusing to me.So you say the soul and dna are connected.Is that with the kike the Gentile or both?
Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(28)
Top ^
Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:14 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
"Shannon Outlaw" soutlaw92
Both.
------------ --------- ---------
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 9:00 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:
As I said before I am the one who asked her to post this because of my confusion too H P Rassi.Its the genetic thing that is still confusing to me.So you say the soul and dna are connected.Is that with the kike the Gentile or both?

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(28)
Top ^
Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:28 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
Thanks Shannon so now I am even more confused.lol
Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(28)
Top ^
Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:39 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
Lol why. Kikes have there own souls and us gentiles have our own. Kikes have their own DNA and so do we. The kikes DNA are connedted to there souls and our Gentile DNA are connected to our souls.
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 9:28 PM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(28)
Top ^
Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:20 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
So let me take another stab at this. lol Both souls came to be through evolution.Satan rewired our(Gentile) DNA,and Anu rewired the kikes DNA? Sorry just trying to understand.

Hail Satan
Brian 
___________ _________ _________ ___
To: joyofsatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Half Kike Half "Gentile"

Lol why. Kikes have there own souls and us gentiles have our own. Kikes have their own DNA and so do we. The kikes DNA are connedted to there souls and our Gentile DNA are connected to our souls.

----------- --------- --------- -

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(28)
Top ^
Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:29 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
From my understanding Brian, we gentiles are relatives of early hominid/cro magnom. We basically come from apes.That's why are DNA are similar to that of primates. So technically us gentiles are from this earth and natural. But ofcourse Father Satan and the gods mixed their DNA into us creating gentiles.But with the kikes they were just created. They are from the reptilians who destroy.They are from the reptilains. The kikes are not natural and not from this earth.The reptilians destroy everything and other planets and the kikes are trying to destroy ours. I don't know exactly how they were made but we gentiles can live and coincide with the earth. Kikes can never they are disgusting and they don't even have compassion for aninals or earth to even live here. So they must be destroyed.(Hopefull y slowly and painfully)
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 1:20 AM EDT Brian Gibbons wrote:
So let me take another stab at this. lol Both souls came to be through evolution.Satan rewired our(Gentile) DNA,and Anu rewired the kikes DNA? Sorry just trying to understand.

Hail Satan
Brian 

__________ _________ _________ ____
To: joyofsatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Half Kike Half "Gentile"

---------- --------- --------- --

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(28)
Top ^
2a
A  Feeling Of Bliss, Gratitude and Satanic Love
Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
I just want to share this.While doing my Power meditations and then proceeded to my Hatha I started to feel abit strange. My head ached a bit and then I felt abit shakey with energy. All of a sudden I started to cry, and I was trying to hold it in and then it just all started pouring out. I became soo overwhelmed with emotions that were of a positive nature.They were a mixture of bliss, gratitude and satanic love.I still continued my Hatha though it was hard.Love for all of you started to manifest and come forward. It was so much love and appreciation towards all of you. I was feeling so connected to all of you that I couldn't take it. Kind of like how a close family cries in joy for a sibling who has achieved much. I just felt so grateful to all of Satans dedicated people. You do not know how bad I wanted to just hug and love everyone. My satanic friends and all the HP's. It was very seriously strong that I thought I was going to pass out. And then I
started thinking of the Gods and Satan and I just cried some more. It was so beautiful and loving. I was filled with Honor and Gratitude for everyone in this satanic journey..but at the same time it was an undesireable feeling of elation. Maybe a bit too much. So I am just posting this to say that I am proud of you all and my self and for everything Father has done for his children and the powers of Hell's guidance and Patience. Keep striving everyone. HPs, thank you for being our stepping stones and for other dedicated members, though I do not know all of you and haven't spoken to a lot of you personally I just want to say "Much Love!". <3
Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(4)
Top ^
2b
Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:22 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
"hoodedcobra666" hoodedcobra666
Shannon, know I reply to your emotions. I had the same experiance. Suddenly I fucking bursted in tears thinking of what the Gods have done for me. I was doing my hatha and I felt so good, because of me being eligible to do this and have such knowledge, such Father like Satan and such family in Hell. I thought of my Satanic mate, my dearest person and all this struck me in the head. Suddenly I felt all influences of the enemy get away from me, suddenly I could see Satanism, us the people of Satan, the JoS, our ancestors. I was blasted with emotions. Crying and laughing at the same time. Know, forever, that Father Satan is with you, me, us and I would like to thank the Joy of Satan for everything it has done, did in the past and will do. Only these times when this happened, I felt entirely what I truly feel. The times that Satan looks on us and makes us feel, that He is proud and that our work is worth it. Who can not feel His love. I am fucking touched
by what you wrote, cause I thought I was the only one getting these.
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNALLY!!! !!!!!!!!!
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@. .. wrote:

I just want to share this.While doing my Power meditations and then proceeded to my Hatha I started to feel abit strange. My head ached a bit and then I felt abit shakey with energy. All of a sudden I started to cry, and I was trying to hold it in and then it just all started pouring out. I became soo overwhelmed with emotions that were of a positive nature.They were a mixture of bliss, gratitude and satanic love.I still continued my Hatha though it was hard.Love for all of you started to manifest and come forward. It was so much love and appreciation towards all of you. I was feeling so connected to all of you that I couldn't take it. Kind of like how a close family cries in joy for a sibling who has achieved much. I just felt so grateful to all of Satans dedicated people. You do not know how bad I wanted to just hug and love everyone. My satanic friends and all the HP's. It was very seriously strong that I thought I was going to pass out. And then
I
started thinking of the Gods and Satan and I just cried some more. It was so beautiful and loving. I was filled with Honor and Gratitude for everyone in this satanic journey..but at the same time it was an undesireable feeling of elation. Maybe a bit too much. So I am just posting this to say that I am proud of you all and my self and for everything Father has done for his children and the powers of Hell's guidance and Patience. Keep striving everyone. HPs, thank you for being our stepping stones and for other dedicated members, though I do not know all of you and haven't spoken to a lot of you personally I just want to say "Much Love!". <3

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(4)
Top ^
2c
Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:24 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
<3 All I can say is Hail Satan!
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 11:22 PM EDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Shannon, know I reply to your emotions. I had the same experiance. Suddenly I fucking bursted in tears thinking of what the Gods have done for me. I was doing my hatha and I felt so good, because of me being eligible to do this and have such knowledge, such Father like Satan and such family in Hell. I thought of my Satanic mate, my dearest person and all this struck me in the head. Suddenly I felt all influences of the enemy get away from me, suddenly I could see Satanism, us the people of Satan, the JoS, our ancestors. I was blasted with emotions. Crying and laughing at the same time. Know, forever, that Father Satan is with you, me, us and I would like to thank the Joy of Satan for everything it has done, did in the past and will do. Only these times when this happened, I felt entirely what I truly feel. The times that Satan looks on us and makes us feel, that He is proud and that our work is worth it. Who can not feel His love. I am fucking touched

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@. .. wrote:

I just want to share this.While doing my Power meditations and then proceeded to my Hatha I started to feel abit strange. My head ached a bit and then I felt abit shakey with energy. All of a sudden I started to cry, and I was trying to hold it in and then it just all started pouring out. I became soo overwhelmed with emotions that were of a positive nature.They were a mixture of bliss, gratitude and satanic love.I still continued my Hatha though it was hard.Love for all of you started to manifest and come forward. It was so much love and appreciation towards all of you. I was feeling so connected to all of you that I couldn't take it. Kind of like how a close family cries in joy for a sibling who has achieved much. I just felt so grateful to all of Satans dedicated people. You do not know how bad I wanted to just hug and love everyone. My satanic friends and all the HP's. It was very seriously strong that I thought I was going to pass out. And then
I

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(4)
Top ^
2d
Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:28 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
"hoodedcobra666" hoodedcobra666
HAIL SATAN!!!!!
A big one. Lol!
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@. ..
wrote:

<3 All I can say is Hail Satan!

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 11:22 PM EDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Shannon, know I reply to your emotions. I had the same experiance.
Suddenly I fucking bursted in tears thinking of what the Gods have done
for me. I was doing my hatha and I felt so good, because of me being
eligible to do this and have such knowledge, such Father like Satan and
such family in Hell. I thought of my Satanic mate, my dearest person and
all this struck me in the head. Suddenly I felt all influences of the
enemy get away from me, suddenly I could see Satanism, us the people of
Satan, the JoS, our ancestors. I was blasted with emotions. Crying and
laughing at the same time. Know, forever, that Father Satan is with you,
me, us and I would like to thank the Joy of Satan for everything it has
done, did in the past and will do. Only these times when this happened,
I felt entirely what I truly feel. The times that Satan looks on us and
makes us feel, that He is proud and that our work is worth it. Who can
not feel His love. I am fucking touched

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com , Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@
wrote:

I just want to share this.While doing my Power meditations and then
proceeded to my Hatha I started to feel abit strange. My head ached a
bit and then I felt abit shakey with energy. All of a sudden I started
to cry, and I was trying to hold it in and then it just all started
pouring out. I became soo overwhelmed with emotions that were of a
positive nature.They were a mixture of bliss, gratitude and satanic
love.I still continued my Hatha though it was hard.Love for all of you
started to manifest and come forward. It was so much love and
appreciation towards all of you. I was feeling so connected to all of
you that I couldn't take it. Kind of like how a close family cries in
joy for a sibling who has achieved much. I just felt so grateful to all
of Satans dedicated people. You do not know how bad I wanted to just hug
and love everyone. My satanic friends and all the HP's. It was very
seriously strong that I thought I was going to pass out. And then I
started thinking of the Gods and Satan and I just cried some more.
It was so beautiful and loving. I was filled with Honor and Gratitude
for everyone in this satanic journey..but at the same time it was an
undesireable feeling of elation. Maybe a bit too much. So I am just
posting this to say that I am proud of you all and my self and for
everything Father has done for his children and the powers of Hell's
guidance and Patience. Keep striving everyone. HPs, thank you for being
our stepping stones and for other dedicated members, though I do not
know all of you and haven't spoken to a lot of you personally I just
want to say "Much Love!". <3

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(4)
Top ^
3a
Orgasmic energy magick
Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:09 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
"jeremy montoya" jeremymontoya14@...
I am going to try to use orgasmic energy for some money and i just wanted to make sure im going to do it right. My plan is to do it on a friday at the hour of venus when their is no void moon. but i am going to start masturbating while visualizing money and program the green energy with shimmering gold while visualizing myself having money and then shoot the energy into an aura around the money and program it again and then visualize and feel myself having the money and it coming true. Would this be the right way to do this? Thankyou brothers and sisters. Hail Satan and Thee Gods of Hell. Hail Hells Army!
Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(4)
Top ^
3b
Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:17 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
That sounds good but you said shoot the energy around the money? What do you mean by that?But anyway what you are saying sounds good. Masturbate while visualizing money then when you finally have your orgasm then compact it and see the enrgy into a green ball with gold energy and then program it OR While masturbating say affirmations that you have money etc then when you have your orgasm light yourself up with the green and gold orgasmic energy and then see your self with money etc. What you are doing is fine as. long as you program the orgasmic energy to do its job and then visualization afterwards to direct the energy. Would love to hear others thoughts on this.
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 11:09 PM EDT jeremy montoya wrote:

I am going to try to use orgasmic energy for some money and i just wanted to make sure im going to do it right. My plan is to do it on a friday at the hour of venus when their is no void moon. but i am going to start masturbating while visualizing money and program the green energy with shimmering gold while visualizing myself having money and then shoot the energy into an aura around the money and program it again and then visualize and feel myself having the money and it coming true. Would this be the right way to do this? Thankyou brothers and sisters. Hail Satan and Thee Gods of Hell. Hail Hells Army!
Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(4)
Top ^
3c
Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:47 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
"jeremy montoya" jeremymontoya14@...
I meant direct thee energy like a lazer around a stack of money like giving it an aura.
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 8:17 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

That sounds good but you said shoot the energy around the money? What do you mean by that?But anyway what you are saying sounds good. Masturbate while visualizing money then when you finally have your orgasm then compact it and see the enrgy into a green ball with gold energy and then program it OR While masturbating say affirmations that you have money etc then when you have your orgasm light yourself up with the green and gold orgasmic energy and then see your self with money etc. What you are doing is fine as. long as you program the orgasmic energy to do its job and then visualization afterwards to direct the energy. Would love to hear others thoughts on this.

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(4)
Top ^
3d
Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:05 pm (PDT) . Posted by:
Ooo I see. I figured that lol but you should probably put the green gold orgasmic energy into your aura to attract money instead.
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 11:47 PM EDT jeremy montoya wrote:

I meant direct thee energy like a lazer around a stack of money like giving it an aura.
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 8:17 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Reply via Web Post
All Messages
(4)
Top ^
Visit Your Group

View All Topics

Create New Topic

70 New Members

We are making changes based on your feedback, Thank you !
Submit Feedback

The Yahoo! Groups Product Blog
Check it out!

CHANGE SETTINGS

TERMS OF USE

UNSUBSCRIBE

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back