Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

re Demons

sarah.goldman

Where would you suggest a person starts when it comes to demonology within satanism? It was mentioned on the angel fire homepage that satan can help people...Do you need to call on him? evoke him? would you treat the demons as your lessers because you're now god? and if we see satan as the ultimate then howcan we be our own Gods? is it via the fact that he has given us the ability to? I guess in the end what I'm asking is, howdo I perfosm magic with the help ofthe demons besides the standed ways that demonologists use?

<td val[/IMG]ok, first of all you need to either evoke or invoke the Demon you wish to summon.... also know "why" you want to summon them e.g. Vine is a great Demon for magick, but the goal of spiritual Satanism is self spiritual advancement, the Demons are there if you are begging, or if you have an overwhelming need for them. Also, you need to be a dedicated Satanist for the best results.... We become our own gods and can be with Father and his Demons, but Father if the Highest, therefore even when we obtain the Magnum Opus (godhead/immortality) we will still not be as powerful as Father because HE IS GOD.   hope this helped   HAIL ENKI!!!!!!!!!!!

--- On Tue, 26/5/09, sarah.goldman <sarah.goldman@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] re Demons
To: [email protected]
Received: Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, 10:32 AM

Where would you suggest a person starts when it comes to demonology within satanism? It was mentioned on the angel fire homepage that satan can help people...Do you need to call on him? evoke him? would you treat the demons as your lessers because you're now god? and if we see satan as the ultimate then howcan we be our own Gods? is it via the fact that he has given us the ability to? I guess in the end what I'm asking is, howdo I perfosm magic with the help ofthe demons besides the standed ways that demonologists use?
[/TD]
Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..

<td val[/IMG]in solidarity these demons are to help on your path to godhead.                        yours faithfully helios

--- On Tue, 26/5/09, sarah.goldman <sarah.goldman@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] re Demons
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, 11:32 AM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back