Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Dedication ritual

Also from what I understand is that asprin is also a nice blood thinner and alcohol. Thats if you wish not to drink a lot of water. Me personally dont like the taste of water.   Anyways thanks for the post. I also would like to add for those who dont already know. I use blood for all my rituals, not just the dedication ritual, but all of them. to me it makes it more powerful. I use it for daily rituals,thanksgiving rituals,prayer rituals,and more. Im not saying that you have to do it like this but it is ceartainly something I started implementing to keep my bond strong with satan

I just did the dedication ritual and i have some questions. is it normal to feel extremely tired, almost numb, after? also, the paper wouldn't burn all the way, does it still count?

we all have different experences after the dedication, and aslong as you ment it the dedication is valid
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, May 23, 2010 4:41:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication ritual

I just did the dedication ritual and i have some questions. is it normal to feel extremely tired, almost numb, after? also, the paper wouldn't burn all the way, does it still count?

<td val[/IMG]Congrats Bro,
Welcome to the greatest family on the net.Glad to here you are going to start you power meditation program.The most important thing you can do right now.Good Luck!
Hail Father Satan!
Brian.

--- On Fri, 2/11/11, Andy Coetzee <coetzee.andy@... wrote:
Date: Friday, February 11, 2011, 7:25 AM

[/TD]

Hello,
I recently tried the dedication ritual and i feel no different. I feel also like i did the ritual wrong? I used a blue candle and signed my name in blood. I put the note IN the candle and let it burn. This was taking an EXTREMELY unusual amount of time to burn and it looked like little blue-ish white waves of light were coming from the paper. It had been about an hour since i started the ritual and I had to leave for my night shift at work. So I blew it out and said "so mote it be" and "HAIL SATAN!" I really hope this is ok. My question is, did i mess the ritual up by putting the not IN the candle and/or by blowing the paper out? If so can i do the dedication ritual again?

No, it's fine. There's no need to do it again. Welcome to the family. 

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 3:56 AM, Joshua <joshhelton27@... wrote:
  Hello,
I recently tried the dedication ritual and i feel no different. I feel also like i did the ritual wrong? I used a blue candle and signed my name in blood. I put the note IN the candle and let it burn. This was taking an EXTREMELY unusual amount of time to burn and it looked like little blue-ish white waves of light were coming from the paper. It had been about an hour since i started the ritual and I had to leave for my night shift at work. So I blew it out and said "so mote it be" and "HAIL SATAN!" I really hope this is ok. My question is, did i mess the ritual up by putting the not IN the candle and/or by blowing the paper out? If so can i do the dedication ritual again?

Before i did my dedication ritual i was so confused with everything that was going on in my life. after i did it not less then three days later i was tricked into like giving up on him but i found my way back finally and it all feels right again. So my question is should i do the ritual again since i think my hear was not fully in it?

as long as its not during a void moon then any time of day is fine.
http://www.drstandley.com/Void_of_Cours ... 2012.shtml
this link will tell you when they are.

void moon days are the only days i can really say are bad for this but any day that is not a moon day is fine.
as long as you have that in mind any time of day during a non-void moon day is good only thing you need to figure out here is what time of day is best for you.
although personally for me i did mine at night and FYI i got it done just before a void moon day began so me i got mine done in the nick of time according to the 2011 version of the link in question.

i prefer night time whenever possible but if night time is not an option for you  for whatever reason then daytime is fine.
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 10:15 PM

When( as in what time and day) is best suitable for the dedication ritual?

I want to know if during my dedication ritual i can ask satan a request for the first time.

No, that's pretty disrespectful actually. The dedication ritual is not done for selfish or materialistic purposes.

If you want to join Satanism just to treat Satan like a genie and you're not interested in developing your soul, awakening the kundalini and learning the truth, I would say don't even bother doing the dedication until you've changed your ways. Satanism is a very spiritual religion. We also not about depending on Satan, we learn to use magick to improve our life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tayo" <ola.tayo@... wrote:

I want to know if during my dedication ritual i can ask satan a request for the first time.

<td val[/IMG]Well said more newbies need to read that post

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dedication ritual
Sent: Sun, Apr 15, 2012 2:52:37 AM

<td val[/IMG]   No, that's pretty disrespectful actually. The dedication ritual is not done for selfish or materialistic purposes.

If you want to join Satanism just to treat Satan like a genie and you're not interested in developing your soul, awakening the kundalini and learning the truth, I would say don't even bother doing the dedication until you've changed your ways. Satanism is a very spiritual religion. We also not about depending on Satan, we learn to use magick to improve our life.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "tayo" <ola.tayo@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]True! But the fact is we are so fucked up by the corrupted info out there,that we don't know when we are new,how false our ideas really are,and most don't know that until they have been here a while.I am sure that if you remember,when I first got here,I didn't study the site enough too,and had all this reversed xtian ideas.Granted that would all be dispelled,if they would read,but if they are like me,they probably think that,since they are talking about who they think is Satan,that they have the truth,when in reality they only have a twisted warped version of it.
So sometimes we do have to show a little patience to the new ones.
Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Sun, 4/15/12, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
Date: Sunday, April 15, 2012, 5:16 PM

I disagree, I think they just need to read the entire JoS site. If all people who come here spend some time reading the site before doing anything else there'll be no need for me to make posts like that.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well said more newbies need to read that post

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
[/TD]

much repgrograming you are definately in need of my friend

MUCH MUCH REPROGRAMMING

in addition id say you really outta look over the entire jos site and even a few of our group messages before dedicating

This is my way of saying i agree with the_fire_starter_666

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

No, that's pretty disrespectful actually. The dedication ritual is not done for selfish or materialistic purposes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tayo" <ola.tayo@ wrote:

Okay so..i used spit for my ritual...and  like right now....im worried i angered father Satan but at the same time i think i have a guardian demon cause every time something goes bad..it goes good o. o is this a sign that Father Satan not ma at me and i have dedicated my soul to him

--
All Hail Satan the one and only ruler

Hello,
please i want to know if meditating on my candle after burning the paper is optional during the dedicational ritual.

Thanks
HAIL SATAN!!!

Hello,
please i want to know if meditating on my candle after burning the paper is optional during the dedicational ritual.

Thanks
HAIL SATAN!!!

This is not directed to the OP. Just want to say that sometimes I fantasize about wearing a T-shirt that says, "Satan is GOD, not a genie in a bottle".

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tayo" <ola.tayo@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]We all do Celina,and one day soon when the Earth is cleansed,we can all be open about our love for Enki.Just not a good idea now.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 4/18/12, Celina <lovingbelial@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 4:36 PM

This is not directed to the OP. Just want to say that sometimes I fantasize about wearing a T-shirt that says, "Satan is GOD, not a genie in a bottle".

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "tayo" <ola.tayo@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Yes! Anything after the blood and burning of the prayer is up to you.You can meditate as long or as little as you choose.I recall that I didn't spend very much time after mine in meditation,and I regret that now.But I did hear voices speak to me the next day,that said"you are ours now we will protect you" so it must have worked for me.But it truly is the attitude of the heart that matters anyway,not the ritual its self.Enki wants all Gentiles to willing and lovingly,dedicate their lives to Him,because He did so much for us in return.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, tayo <ola.tayo@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 5:26 PM

Hello,

Thanks
HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

i was lucky to complete mine before i got kicked out of the last place i lived in before.
yeah i live in a better place now but it was a tough road getting there and the one thing more than anything else that kept me going even through that is the fact that i knew that Satan and his demons from that day forth would be at my side and that i was in good hands.
HAIL SATAN
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Dedication ritual

<td style="font:[/IMG]Yes! Anything after the blood and burning of the prayer is up to you.You can meditate as long or as little as you choose.I recall that I didn't spend very much time after mine in meditation,and I regret that now.But I did hear voices speak to me the next day,that said"you are ours now we will protect you" so it must have worked for me.But it truly is the attitude of the heart that matters anyway,not the ritual its self.Enki wants all Gentiles to willing and lovingly,dedicate their lives to Him,because He did so much for us in return.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, tayo <ola.tayo@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 5:26 PM

Hello,

Thanks
HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

Yes it is Tayo.
Good Luck!

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!
Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami
On 17 Apr 2012, at 18:27, "tayo" <ola.tayo@... wrote:
  Hello,

Thanks
HAIL SATAN!!!

Well it is optional although I wish I had the time to do so but like I said in other group messages here I was kicked put of my previous residence cuz burning the paper set of the smoke detector.

Look all I'm saying here is it is optional but it's good to get into meditation ASAP as allot of stuff we do does involve stuff like meditation and the chakras and stuff like that.

Me I am trying to better myself with meditation a little bit each day (evening actually) as before I chose satanism I did not know jack shit about meditation

So just note that I am only speaking from my own experience and perspective.

Hope this helps

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@... wrote:

Yes it is Tayo.

Good Luck!

HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL AZAZEL!!!
HAIL ENLIL!!!

Heil the Nazi Heroes!

-Sami

On 17 Apr 2012, at 18:27, "tayo" <ola.tayo@... wrote:

Hello,

Thanks
HAIL SATAN!!!

Ii am goin to do the ritual with a red candle but i was wondering if it had to be a certain shade of red

Remember the how does not matter,only the why.Use anything you have available,the main thing is that you renounce jewsus,and write out the prayer,and add a bit of blood to your prayer.Pin,paper and a pen or pencil are the most important tools with a dedication ritual.Good luck on the most important decision you will ever make in your life.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 6:33 PM

Ii am goin to do the ritual with a red candle but i was wondering if it had to be a certain shade of red

Thank you. I am really glad i joined these egroups i dont feel as alone since i joined em

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Remember the how does not matter,only the why.Use anything you have available,the main thing is that you renounce jewsus,and write out the prayer,and add a bit of blood to your prayer.Pin,paper and a pen or pencil are the most important tools with a dedication ritual.Good luck on the most important decision you will ever make in your life.

Hail Satan
Brian 

<td val[/IMG]Glad you joined us.The more the faster we can destroy the enemies of Satan and all be free to live happy and free.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sat, Jul 28, 2012 3:44:54 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Thank you. I am really glad i joined these egroups i dont feel as alone since i joined em

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

[/TD]

well i personally do not think there is a such thing as a shade of red you can't use.

id say go with whatever shade you got and give it a go.

blood well i couldn't get as much as i wanted on the paper for mine even though the thumbtack i used (not that it matters but yes i used the exact pointer finger on the left hand) had made the finger ooze out blood that and the black feather (from a crow i think as lots of those feathers are somewhat common where i am at sometimes) but i basically got an imprint of my first and last name on it so i know for sure im fine with it.

feathers work if you have no dried up pen which is good cuz i did not have that at the time.  besides people used feathers as writting quills be4 pens and pencils therefore i figure we can too if we want.

for paper i went with blank copy paper (like the kind used for office copiers in businesses).  you can buy this almost anyplace or at least you can in washington state (even is grocery stores for this kind of paper).

i actually tried a few different stores for candles as i tried to for the heck of it see if i could get all 3 colors.  i was successful although i almost gave up on finding black though.

unlike then when i only knew one source for black (ben franklin arts and crafts) i know now that some fred meyers (in washington state at least) have those really small ones for like 99 cents which is cheap as the place i got my small black ones (same size btw) where between 3 and $3.50 each.

overall what you have is fine 

as long as you got 1 of the 3 candle colors your good to go
as long as you got something to poke or cut the left hand pointer finger you are good to go.
as long as you got paper big enough for the prayer and your bloody name (literally your bloody name aka yeah i gonna call it that) you are good to go.
as long as you got something clean you can write your name down in blood with you are good to go.

im curious though do you have a feather of some sort or some kind of other item for name signing?  i had a feather that i believe was from a black crow as they are common and it is sometimes easy to find feathers from those birds

Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 8:44 AM

Thank you. I am really glad i joined these egroups i dont feel as alone since i joined em

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan 
Brian 

Just have one question about the dedication ritual... Do u absolutely have to prick your finger to get the blood or can u get it from somewhere else like for example u have a scab, u could just pull that sucker off and have enough blood to sign your name.. Or will that be some kind of "impurity"?

Yes you have to prick or cut your left index finger to get the blood. You don't need a lot of blood, a little bit will work.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 19, 2012, at 8:41 PM, "S" <sthensleytx@... wrote:

Just have one question about the dedication ritual... Do u absolutely have to prick your finger to get the blood or can u get it from somewhere else like for example u have a scab, u could just pull that sucker off and have enough blood to sign your name.. Or will that be some kind of "impurity"?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

there is are no signs that i can think of. welcome my brother/sister (^_^)
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2013 4:09 PM

No signs. If you did it, you did it :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nnandic96" <nnandic96@... wrote:

what are the signs to show that my dedication ritual went through?

<td val[/IMG]Do I need to do the dedication ritual to get closer to our father or no? I'm new and I don't know we're to start, I'm one of those people that have the 1. 2. 3. List. I need help!?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]

Doing the dedication gives you protection from Father (until you are able to protect yourself on your own) from greys, angels, and reptilians while you advance yourself and soul.

--- In [email protected], <watermelon_warrior@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Do I need to do the dedication ritual to get closer to our father or no? I'm new and I don't know we're to start, I'm one of those people that have the 1. 2. 3. List. I need help!?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back