Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: CUT THE BLASPHEMY AT LAST!

lydia_n_666

Thank you for posting this. There have been a few times when myself, and others, have been told falseness in these groups and believed it to be true. I have always questioned everything I hear, but I tend to do that less on these groups as I am fairly new and expect people would answer other's posts only if they know what they are talking about. Too many times, a question is asked, and someone gives a false answer (I'm not event talking about blatant infiltrators). Why even answer then, if you are not sure? If you cannot answer a question, leave it for someone else. I get my JoS messages in Daily Digest format, which is about 25 messages per email, so it tells me all the posts in a list, and I actually ignore certain people's posts entirely since I know them to be... well, not so good at "answering" other's posts. Giving an opinion is fine, but too many times I have read things that contradict what I have read on JoS.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

Recently I noticed many posts and many lies . I mean , what the fuck is going on . Call Me and aggresive prick and call Me rude . I've stumbled upon many people . Lies and more lies . People spend much time daydreaming in disneyland than actually meeting Satan and getting to REALLY spiritually evolve . I won't mention in this post about how people think they are Hitler or Socrates in a past life , yes , I have been told that stuff . My main focus is how people observe the Serpent . They think its easy . So they think for the Magnum Opus .

They don't realize the intensity and the severity and what these gifts really are . Having this live and let be attitude and that Satan sorts everything out even if You play gameboy 20 hours a day will get You nowhere . I see how people understimate the Kundalini . Probably they are the same people who are clueless about it . The Kundalini is not a fucking joke . Probably those who do the talking and never do anything perceive it like that . Realize what the Kundalini Is , realize who Father Satan is . Kundalin is Father Satan HIMSELF , HIS ESSENCE and the reason we have been bestowed this Universal Gift is because Satan intended fro Us to know the Full Truth behind everything . This denigrating blasphemy originates from the xian indoctrination , they don't give a fuck about their shitty "god" , neither their spirituality exists. Other crap attitude is people thinking that have their Serpents risen like its a breakfast and that they completed the Magnum Opus .

Cut the blasphemy .

People who see the Demons as less , they don't even give a f*ck , they are demanding . You know dear , You talk with at least 25000 year old beings here , have some decent respect . People need to get in their minds . Satan's promises are all in front of Us . Satan is True on His word . The Demons are so powerful that its beyond the understanding of most . People think that the Truth stops where their understanding stops . If You're really meant and want to be a God , expand Your awareness to the Truth and don't try to cage the Universal Truth in Your awareness - it definitely won't work.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

<td val[/IMG]Hard, but all very true my friend.It is time to get serious!!!!!!!
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Thu, 6/30/11, **Vovin Luciftian** <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] CUT THE BLASPHEMY AT LAST!
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 5:34 PM

Recently I noticed many posts and many lies . I mean , what the fuck is going on . Call Me and aggresive prick and call Me rude . I've stumbled upon many people . Lies and more lies . People spend much time daydreaming in disneyland than actually meeting Satan and getting to REALLY spiritually evolve . I won't mention in this post about how people think they are Hitler or Socrates in a past life , yes , I have been told that stuff . My main focus is how people observe the Serpent . They think its easy . So they think for the Magnum Opus .

They don't realize the intensity and the severity and what these gifts really are . Having this live and let be attitude and that Satan sorts everything out even if You play gameboy 20 hours a day will get You nowhere . I see how people understimate the Kundalini . Probably they are the same people who are clueless about it . The Kundalini is not a fucking joke . Probably those who do the talking and never do anything perceive it like that . Realize what the Kundalini Is , realize who Father Satan is . Kundalin is Father Satan HIMSELF , HIS ESSENCE and the reason we have been bestowed this Universal Gift is because Satan intended fro Us to know the Full Truth behind everything . This denigrating blasphemy originates from the xian indoctrination , they don't give a fuck about their shitty "god" , neither their spirituality exists. Other crap attitude is people thinking that have their Serpents risen like its a breakfast and that they completed the Magnum Opus .

Cut the blasphemy .

People who see the Demons as less , they don't even give a f*ck , they are demanding . You know dear , You talk with at least 25000 year old beings here , have some decent respect . People need to get in their minds . Satan's promises are all in front of Us . Satan is True on His word . The Demons are so powerful that its beyond the understanding of most . People think that the Truth stops where their understanding stops . If You're really meant and want to be a God , expand Your awareness to the Truth and don't try to cage the Universal Truth in Your awareness - it definitely won't work.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
[/TD]

It would be so nice of you, Vovin, to teach us a little bit more nicely and not always shouting at us.
You are not, like I was few weeks ago, completely drown under an emotional disaster, then, why are you so agressive ?
The Snake is VERY personal and precious and sacred. It is our private relation with our Father. Very special and unique. Then how can you know what's happened to the people in other life ?
I was born with the gift of insight vision. Then, perhaps in this past life, I raised my snake just a very little bit, but enough for that. For example.
People raised it like Vovim Baguie, quickly, others slowly. Some suffer a lot, others a bit less for whatever reasons and so on.
You know, after all what happened to me all the last weeks, I decided to not take care about the level of the others. I go my path and period. Everybody has his own experiences and you can't know anything about that. You are not in their life and their relation with their GD.
YOu say always important things, you are a genuine satanist, I read all your site and it is very interesting. You understood a lot of thing, then, as we are here to help each other I think that when we have reach an important level, we should help the other brothers and sisters to reach it too. It is in a way what you do, and thank you for that, but please, could you be more kind ?
I taught for years, and I was VERY patient in that work and kind. I learned that when the students didn't understand, it is not because they are stupid or nasty but just because the teacher does not teach well. At least, it is what I learned in that period. It is my personal experience. Then I became very good in my job.
I am in war all the day with this fucking reptiles, I would like to find something a little bit more soft and beautiful here.
What do you think about ?
Hail Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

Cut the blasphemy .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org

Well said Vovin!. In my little understanding, i have come to know that every second the enemy wish for us to drop dead. It is time we stop "soft-soaping" things about the enemy.
My Anger and hatred keeps growing everyday; see the way attack us everyday spiritually and physically, see how the enemy makes our fellow gentiles destroy themselves, see how they have made gentiles so stupid and blind, see how they spy and try to infiltrate us on the e-groups.
I'M USING THIS AS A MEDIUM TO EVERY KIKE/INFILTRATOR ON THIS GROUP, "DEATH TO YOU ALL!!!!".

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back