Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Check out this enemy site

Also I like to note, this website fails very hard to degrade High Priest Maxine with online screenshots (seriously, screenshots?). One can note that this website is not to be taken seriously.  The JoS is built with common sense, research and real experiences. This individual  fails to grasp what Spiritual Satanism (Paganism) stands for.    “Message from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich: It is a sad fact that some idiots have nothing better to do with their time and have no real 'life' of their own, that they have to put energy, time and effort into impersonating me online.  I do not have a 'Facebook' page or account, nor do I ever intend to.I do not have a personal 'Twitter' or anything else related.I do not SEND anyone personal e-mails, I only REPLY to very few who e-mail me as I simply am too busy and do not have the time.There are NOT any photos of me online. Any pictures that claim to be me are fakes!”  http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... dates.html    If the creator of that website is reading this, which I hope:  0/10 – Fail better next time.  Whites are a superior race - 88/666    
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:51 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Check out this enemy site      Check this enemy site out lol some one hates us

http://factsofjos.angelfire.com/index.html    

I suppose its as HP Maxine D says we must be on the right track to be attacked like this. Somebody is desperate.

By the time I finished reading this I actually felt ill. It also led me to examine some other satanic websites, one had a link I followed back to lists of grimoires, but its all Jewish stuff I think...because it also made me feel nauseous. Am wondering if anyone else feels like that after they read enemy stuff? it kind of makes me realize how amazing it was how I found JOS at all. I mean, there is a lot of disinformation out there. I was especially amused at their intimation that HP Maxine has some sort of nefarious scheme in place here to hoard all power to herself, I suppose in order to rule the world...I mean, PLEASE! Its insulting of course, but its also ridiculous. This idiot never actually read anything thoroughly on JOS.

Hail our one True God, Satan!

I have. Upon the very first time, I felt some kind of feeling that tried to make me not read anything, but was eradicated when I did read. So much started making sense after I studied more about the truth.
About the link in the main post, I had laughed at their miserable attempt. Also, who still uses Internet Explorer anyway!?

When I first visited the site I was visiting family and stayed in a different house every night. I had strange dreams of whatever house I was staying in. There was flickering lights, doors slamming, and a woman in a creme coloured dress with long black hair, decaying flesh, no eyes or nose, and hovered about 6 inches off the floor. Typical cliché horror movie bullshit but it was the same thing for about a month so I knew it was something. This also happened to look exactly what I pictured a ghost to look like and was afraid of in my childhood years. Eventually, I told her to fuck off and that I had more power than her and that I was with Satan now and she couldn't do anything about it. Never saw her again after that.

Dear member i am requesting you help me know more about the benefits of this thing cause am really tire of poverty i want to get rich but can i get it through here.

On Monday, November 23, 2015 12:55 PM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

When I visited the website first, I entered the section about the witchcraft. Later I ended up on the home page. That is when I got attacked. Its not like it didn't want me to read anything but more like 'this is bad go away leave it' kind of feeling. I am pretty sure it was a thoughtform since I had been noticing it around for a while till about a week or 2 after I dedicated. 

Another thing which happened was during the 40 day meditaiton program. I had finished the opening of the third eye a couple of days ago and suddenly I'd find a complete yellow/orange eye with a black pupil staring straight into mine for a couple of inches away. Scared me a lot because it made me think 'did I make the right decision' and such and it felt as if it was reading my entire being. I decided since I heard there are opposing websites to this to see if I could find any and what they'd say.
I came across a broken website from 2013. 

Needless to say I found the text even more toxic than on the joy of satan website (which was caused by the enemy) and the website that was just found is even worse than that. I decided to not look upon it ever again. 

But it does keep me wondering if that thoughtform was based upon what we experience when visiting the website or if it would just be another argument why you should not join it..

From: Bakka Ibrah bakkaibrah.bi@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Check out this enemy site
Sent: Tue, Nov 24, 2015 4:45:38 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Dear member i am requesting you help me know more about the benefits of this thing cause am really tire of poverty i want to get rich but can i get it through here.

On Monday, November 23, 2015 12:55 PM, "taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

When I visited the website first, I entered the section about the witchcraft. Later I ended up on the home page. That is when I got attacked. Its not like it didn't want me to read anything but more like 'this is bad go away leave it' kind of feeling. I am pretty sure it was a thoughtform since I had been noticing it around for a while till about a week or 2 after I dedicated. 

Another thing which happened was during the 40 day meditaiton program. I had finished the opening of the third eye a couple of days ago and suddenly I'd find a complete yellow/orange eye with a black pupil staring straight into mine for a couple of inches away. Scared me a lot because it made me think 'did I make the right decision' and such and it felt as if it was reading my entire being. I decided since I heard there are opposing websites to this to see if I could find any and what they'd say.
I came across a broken website from 2013. 

Needless to say I found the text even more toxic than on the joy of satan website (which was caused by the enemy) and the website that was just found is even worse than that. I decided to not look upon it ever again. 

But it does keep me wondering if that thoughtform was based upon what we experience when visiting the website or if it would just be another argument why you should not join it..

[/TD]

The enemy will do anything and everything to scare you away from the truth and advancing your soul! They can only use fear, if you no longer fear them they can no longer mess with you. Learn how to clean and protect your aura and do it daily. This will keep the attacks at a minimum. Any and all negative thought is not your own so tune it out like a radio. If it continues there are banishing rituals you can try.

Not once ive been a satanist for about 3 years now when i was 13 i was interested dedicated when i was  14 now im 16 ive been strengthing myself with meditations and dabbling in black and white magic 
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 8:27 AM, taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Well I am not going to laugh at this, but I do have a question.

How many of you have been attacked by a thoughtform upon first entering the joyofsatan homepage?

These sites are lies memt to intidate and strike a nerve and toy with ur mind just ignore that stupid shit and whatever guess iam a nazi white power 
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 5:49 AM, talonjackman@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   WTF??? Do NOT promote enemy sites or anything like this. It doesn't matter if you're making fun of it or not, you shouldn't be promoting these IDIOTIC websites!

A few days ago I got a message sent to my private e-mail, apparently through the groups, promoting that very same page. The reply address is set to the same one listed in the end of that page. It reads as follows:

"Hello Dypet,

The following is an e-mail sent to you by Elementality via your account on
"JOY OF SATAN". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments
you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the
following address:

josministries@...

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers). Please note that the
reply address to this e-mail has been set to that of Elementality.

Message sent to you follows

(and the link to the page in this part)"

I tried making a post here asking if anyone else got this message as well but it didn't go through.
Seems that we have one or more infiltrators working here.

If there's any member in the groups registered under the address ninanu_enlilki@..., he/she/it should be banned immediately.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back