Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Bad Karma.

Curious666

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=349306 time=1651297069 user_id=57]
<o> said:
Positive example: fYou give a homeless person the last of your pocket cash and end up finding 4x that not long later.

Actually no. That's the hindu corrupted version of karma.

Giving the last of your money to a homeless person, would result in you potentially not having much money in your next life. Certainly some homeless people are decent people who just had some bad luck and deserve help (especially if they have children), but many are druggies and/or too lazy to get a job. So, giving your money to such a person, who will probably not spend it on anything worthwhile, will generate bad financial karma for you, as it shows a lack of responsibility and wisdom regarding money.

Now, on the other hand, doing something to create jobs for people, to build them up to where they can build their own wealth, this would create a lot of positive karma for you. Helping others to help themselves, is one of the highest and most noble things we can do.

Having sound financial wisdom and being responsible with it, and generating more wealth, will build good financial karma for you, and you will likely have wealth in your next life. That's how karma works. The same goes for karma regarding love, friendship, everything in life. What you work at and put your energy into, you reap what you sow. That's karma.

Wow. I am scared alittle bit after reading this. Damn. So Basically everything my Birthchart shows about mylife is all the directions i took in blife. Like if i am poor, i was poor? If i dont have many friends i was not having friends in the past? Whatever issue i have in my love life, i had it in the past?

What about curses from the enemy in this lifetime? For example there sometimes bad things happen to me and i clearly know that this is not who i am, i struggle but nothing. Then i come to understand its curses. So my main question is how do you basically get to separate curses from karma? How do you whatever it is that is happening to you, you have had this shit for a longtime? And then these stuffs happening are from the enemy himself.

What about physical properties? If i was A tall white Gentile in past life, will i be a short one in the next? Or vice versa? Beauty? Strength? And the list goes on?

So powerful souls would easily be flexible and fix whatever is happening in their life. Which is a good thing.

Curious666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
<o> said:
Positive example: fYou give a homeless person the last of your pocket cash and end up finding 4x that not long later.

Giving the last of your money to a homeless person, would result in you potentially not having much money in your next life. Certainly some homeless people are decent people who just had some bad luck and deserve help (especially if they have children), but many are druggies and/or too lazy to get a job. So, giving your money to such a person, who will probably not spend it on anything worthwhile, will generate bad financial karma for you, as it shows a lack of responsibility and wisdom regarding money.

Now, on the other hand, doing something to create jobs for people, to build them up to where they can build their own wealth, this would create a lot of positive karma for you. Helping others to help themselves, is one of the highest and most noble things we can do.

Having sound financial wisdom and being responsible with it, and generating more wealth, will build good financial karma for you, and you will likely have wealth in your next life. That's how karma works. The same goes for karma regarding love, friendship, everything in life. What you work at and put your energy into, you reap what you sow. That's karma.

Wow. I am scared alittle bit after reading this. Damn. So Basically everything my Birthchart shows about mylife is all the directions i took in blife. Like if i am poor, i was poor? If i dont have many friends i was not having friends in the past? Whatever issue i have in my love life, i had it in the past?

What about curses from the enemy in this lifetime? For example there sometimes bad things happen to me and i clearly know that this is not who i am, i struggle but nothing. Then i come to understand its curses. So my main question is how do you basically get to separate curses from karma? How do you whatever it is that is happening to you, you have had this shit for a longtime? And then these stuffs happening are from the enemy himself.

What about physical properties? If i was A tall white Gentile in past life, will i be a short one in the next? Or vice versa? Beauty? Strength? And the list goes on?

So powerful souls would easily be flexible and fix whatever is happening in their life. Which is a good thing.

Hello :)

This should not scare you. Any bad karma, you can overcome with workings, such as freeing the soul. And then you can do workings to improve any areas. If anything, this should be comforting, as the more you work on yourself now, the better your future will be.

And yes, curses from the enemy do play a factor here. So, do the F-RtR, free your soul, clean your chakras, and do workings to improve any area of your life you want improved :)

Also, there is family karma. Perhaps your ancestral line has some issues, like not having wealth. You can clean this and do money workings, and work towards building and maintaining wealth, and then you have fixed that issue.

Being tall in one life will not make you short in another. This has to do with genetics and environmental factors.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=349653 time=1651397863 user_id=57]
Curious666 said:
Lydia [JG said:

Hello :)

This should not scare you. Any bad karma, you can overcome with workings, such as freeing the soul. And then you can do workings to improve any areas. If anything, this should be comforting, as the more you work on yourself now, the better your future will be.

And yes, curses from the enemy do play a factor here. So, do the F-RtR, free your soul, clean your chakras, and do workings to improve any area of your life you want improved :)

Also, there is family karma. Perhaps your ancestral line has some issues, like not having wealth. You can clean this and do money workings, and work towards building and maintaining wealth, and then you have fixed that issue.

Being tall in one life will not make you short in another. This has to do with genetics and environmental factors.

Thanks for the comforting comment. Good to know. Now I truly understand Karma in depth. I never really knew what it was. It has actually made me take my life very seriously knowing that everything i choose to do will affect not only this lifetime, and many more. Wow.

I have never done a freeing meditation for wealth. I only did like removing hangups and other misconceptions i had/have for wealth and it did do something. Does that count as freeing the soul on this aspect?

Or should I do specifically that meditation? Coz i am not as wealthy as i should be yet, and my family is not wealthy. My dad has assets and land, a good profession etc, But our family is not considered wealthy. We do struggle. So should i do a freeing meditation on this aspect?

And how do i go about it (like i wanna free from family/familial bad karma and also free my soul absolutely from poverty).. Basically what i am asking is If you think that i should do this, what is the best affirmation for this? Coz just wanna be careful not to say anything that would unknowingly harm/do anything bad to the family.

And Will this mean that I won’t be born in a poor family again in the next life time?

Basically this can be summarized into one question; Is DEEP CLEANING the same as FREEING THE SOUL? Or this is something that should be done separately? Meaning just because you are clean doesn’t mean you are completely free.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back