Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: appreciation

Siatris

http://joyofsatan.org/

^That's your best source of information. Two reasons you should go to the website. 1) Satanism is about doing your own research, not co-dependence 2) People can't really be trusted. This group gets alot of infiltrators and even if they're not infiltrators and they mean well, the information can get twisted, like it does when you play, "telephone."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo mo" <precious8590@... wrote:

ok this may sound really funny..but if anyone has oovoo, skype, or facebook chat, an wouldnt mind passing on there knowledge an teach me a little more history behind SS that would be so dearly appreciated..someone who dosent mind answering questions.i have a very curious mind an its full of questions, some which the website answers, but some the website dosent..thank you

This actually happened a while back.

So I  was vibrating the rune ansuz and I had this vision of sorts, It was very real and vivid. There was a throne stuck sinking diagonally in a domed iced cave, eventually it cracked and it was sucked in but the ice floor broke like  mosaic tile and fixed itself engulfing the throne completely. In its place, I saw a staff scepter rise from the floor.. It had a blue flame in a ring like a gas burner and it was blue too. Then I saw him. He had gray hair and beard  and crazy eyebrows and he was very very strong. He had piercing blue eyes and long curtain hair. He had a severe expression. He wore a kingly robe on his back and his chest was bare  and VERY muscular. His eyes were so piercing, I can remember them clearly still.

Well we talked about an issue that had been bothering me, about my ancestors because  I don't know who they were, like do i have a bloodline I can be proud of, were they strong? Weak? Warriors? Travelers? I wanted answers for all of these feelings, the unexplained desires for things I don't know. This confusion caused therein. He gave me an answer, with that fierce look in his eye.  And I felt this pride overcome me, this feeling of contentment.

who is he?

Definately is Nordic, or Viking. Odin? Thor? Hell next time, why don't you ask him his name?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

So I  was vibrating the rune ansuz and I had this vision of sorts, It was very real and vivid. There was a throne stuck sinking diagonally in a domed iced cave, eventually it cracked and it was sucked in but the ice floor broke like  mosaic tile and fixed itself engulfing the throne completely. In its place, I saw a staff scepter rise from the floor.. It had a blue flame in a ring like a gas burner and it was blue too. Then I saw him. He had gray hair and beard  and crazy eyebrows and he was very very strong. He had piercing blue eyes and long curtain hair. He had a severe expression. He wore a kingly robe on his back and his chest was bare  and VERY muscular. His eyes were so piercing, I can remember them clearly still.

Well we talked about an issue that had been bothering me, about my ancestors because  I don't know who they were, like do i have a bloodline I can be proud of, were they strong? Weak? Warriors? Travelers? I wanted answers for all of these feelings, the unexplained desires for things I don't know. This confusion caused therein. He gave me an answer, with that fierce look in his eye.  And I felt this pride overcome me, this feeling of contentment.

who is he?

Siatris is right, I'm afraid. About people, I mean. So, just keep
studying. The info is there, if you look. And you can always ask in
the group anyway.

On 2/20/12, Siatris <rammesses666@... wrote:
http://joyofsatan.org/

^That's your best source of information. Two reasons you should go to the
website. 1) Satanism is about doing your own research, not co-dependence 2)
People can't really be trusted. This group gets alot of infiltrators and
even if they're not infiltrators and they mean well, the information can get
twisted, like it does when you play, "telephone."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mo mo" <precious8590@... wrote:

ok this may sound really funny..but if anyone has oovoo, skype, or
facebook chat, an wouldnt mind passing on there knowledge an teach me a
little more history behind SS that would be so dearly appreciated..someone
who dosent mind answering questions.i have a very curious mind an its
full of questions, some which the website answers, but some the website
dosent..thank you

That sounds more like Thor A.K.A Zeus. Odin is Beelzebub who hair is usually blonde or auburn red. But then again the Gods do come to us in different ways not to much different though. But Zeus hair is a platinum blonde kinda of white gray looking almost. Looks more white blonde to me at least. Anyways you should ask him who he is. Make sure to look for signs.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Definately is Nordic, or Viking. Odin? Thor? Hell next time, why don't you ask him his name?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ wrote:

who is he?

lol Mica, hihi.. you get in a deep discussion and forget to
ask the person's name, sounds like something i would do.
Hail Ra !!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

That sounds more like Thor A.K.A Zeus. Odin is Beelzebub who hair is usually blonde or auburn red. But then again the Gods do come to us in different ways not to much different though. But Zeus hair is a platinum blonde kinda of white gray looking almost. Looks more white blonde to me at least. Anyways you should ask him who he is. Make sure to look for signs.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@ wrote:

who is he?

something with an F, furcas Focalor..forneus..grgh

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What demon is this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

who is he?

The last poster said some something about a Daemon starting with "F", If that's the case then it's, "Lucifage Rofacle" or "Focalor".

hahahaha how about Lucifuge Rofocal?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MONSI.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mica Enriquez <lerdavian@... wrote:

something with an F, furcas Focalor..forneus..grgh

Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:42 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What demon is this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

who is he?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back