Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] My Initiation Ritual

sonofaries36

I'm a beginner and I'm still doing the breathing exercises when should i do the initiation ritual to satan

Hail the all Father Satan

"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You only need one candle for the ritual; the color could be either black, red or blue.
You need to sign only your name in blood and that requires hardly one drop of blood. The entire prayer should be written with a pen. :)

Στις 10:00 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "prestonbement@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

I wish to make a commitment to Satan, but before doing so I wish to discard
some misunderstandings.

Do I require just one candle for the Initiation?

Do I need to write the Prayer in blood? Or do I use Pencil/Pen for writing
the prayer?

I would really appreciate the assistance!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Do the dedication ritual whenever you feel ready. :)If you believe Satan as our True Father and Creator, then do it as soon as possible.

Στις 7:06 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 3 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "sonofaries36@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I'm a beginner and I'm still doing the breathing exercises when should i do the initiation ritual to satan

Hail the all Father Satan

"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

You only need one candle for the ritual; the color could be either black, red or blue.
You need to sign only your name in blood and that requires hardly one drop of blood. The entire prayer should be written with a pen. :)

Στις 10:00 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "prestonbement@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I wish to make a commitment to Satan, but before doing so I wish to discard
some misunderstandings.

Do I require just one candle for the Initiation?

Do I need to write the Prayer in blood? Or do I use Pencil/Pen for writing
the prayer?

I would really appreciate the assistance!

HAIL SATAN!!!

How do I know if the initiation worked or not and will Satan or one of His demons ever speak to me to let me know???

Are you talking about the dedication ritual ? If that's what you did, then yes, it was valid.Do power meditation and open and empower your minor chakras on your face and head (for astral hearing and sight) to hear and see the Gods when They do speak or appear to you, you will hear and /or see Them.This takes time, so be patient with yourself. Hail Satan!

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:31 PM, "haillucifer666420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How do I know if the initiation worked or not and will Satan or one of His demons ever speak to me to let me know???

How can you become immortal and a God in Hell thru Satanism?
On Oct 6, 2014, at 4:34 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Are you talking about the dedication ritual ? If that's what you did, then yes, it was valid.Do power meditation and open and empower your minor chakras on your face and head (for astral hearing and sight) to hear and see the Gods when They do speak or appear to you, you will hear and /or see Them.This takes time, so be patient with yourself. Hail Satan!

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:31 PM, "haillucifer666420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Thank you I am actually going through all the intros and stuff on the website to learn as much as possible

------------------------------
On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 2:34 PM PDT Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Are you talking about the dedication ritual ? If that's what you did, then yes, it was valid.
Do power meditation and open and empower your minor chakras on your face and head (for astral hearing and sight) to hear and see the Gods when They do speak or appear to you, you will hear and /or see Them.
This takes time, so be patient with yourself.
Hail Satan!

On Saturday, October 4, 2014 8:31 PM, "haillucifer666420@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back