Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Σχετ: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Third eye question

jeremy montoya

I'm sorry I did not mean to be rude i just dont want any new members to stay on that first step until they see such things.

No hard feelings.

------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 4:09 AM PDT Light Yagami wrote:

Yeah, how fucking rude was that Jeremy...? The 4 days of opening the third eye is the first step. If you feel the aching etc on your forehead it means that it is active, but for your third eye to be 100% open you must be able to SEE things through it.
But dude, your response was so fucking rude, what the fuck?

Στις 7:42 π.μ. Τρίτη, 18 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... έγραψε:

i mean i dont think a beginner will be able to see such things when they first open their third eye. So they shouldnt wait til they can too move on. Its important to have all your chakras opened and be empowering them all daily.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 10:31 PM PDT jeremy montoya wrote:

light Yagami that's BULLSHIT. Can you concentrate on your third eye and see the astral world spirits and elemental beings??

As long as you feel alot of pressure on your third eye then its opened..

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 9:55 AM PDT Light Yagami wrote

Can you see the astral world? Can you just concentrate on your third eye and see the astral world/spirits/elementals/higher beings etc...? If not, then your third eye is not open. After you do the 4 days of opening it, you should still keep empowering it every day (breathe energy into it or something like that).

Στις 5:08 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 17 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "dragonlordchaos666@..." <dragonlordchaos666@... έγραψε:

How do i determine if i need to open my third eye chakra? Tks for reading this would be great if someone who has experience could answer this. 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

and btw last night as i was laying in bed after power meditation, i went into a trance like state and then i had a feeling of being really high up, as i look around i am in this expanse of what seemed like space, my first thought was i feel like i am beyond even the stars, after i came out of that trance like state my body felt different, what was this place? is that the astral plane or was i in another dimension? Also yesterday at 6:30 PM i began the process of opening my third eye chakra.... can someone plz tell me what that place was? Need to know tks in advance...
HAIL SATAN!!!!

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:56:22 PM, James Boomhower <dragonlordchaos666@... wrote:
Hey its me again. I know crystals such as quartz have a powerful aura of their own and i found a rock that shows great promise of quartz crystal and was wondering how to extract the crystal from the rock itself need an answer asap tks in advance...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:24:41 AM, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

I'm sorry I did not mean to be rude i just dont want any new members to stay on that first step until they see such things.

No hard feelings.

Yeah, how fucking rude was that Jeremy...? The 4 days of opening the third eye is the first step. If you feel the aching etc on your forehead it means that it is active, but for your third eye to be 100% open you must be able to SEE things through it.

Στις 7:42 π.μ. Τρίτη, 18 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... έγραψε:

i mean i dont think a beginner will be able to see such things when they first open their third eye. So they shouldnt wait til they can too move on. Its important to have all your chakras opened and be empowering them all daily.

light Yagami that's BULLSHIT. Can you concentrate on your third eye and see the astral world spirits and elemental beings??

Can you see the astral world? Can you just concentrate on your third eye and see the astral world/spirits/elementals/higher beings etc...? If not, then your third eye is not open. After you do the 4 days of opening it, you should still keep empowering it every day (breathe energy into it or something like that).

Στις 5:08 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 17 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "dragonlordchaos666@..." <dragonlordchaos666@... έγραψε:

How do i determine if i need to open my third eye chakra? Tks for reading this would be great if someone who has experience could answer this. 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Hey its me again. I know crystals such as quartz have a powerful aura of their own and i found a rock that shows great promise of quartz crystal and was wondering how to extract the crystal from the rock itself need an answer asap tks in advance...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:24:41 AM, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

No hard feelings.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back