Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Åter-: [JoyofSatan666] Online warfare!

Shannon Outlaw

Thats good. Ofcourse show them the joyofsatan website and hekp them clear up the confusion.

------------------------------
On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 4:07 PM EST Isak Bendrik wrote:

Ive been smaltalkin to luciferians,or i believe them to be so. They clearly got no probs with preformin rituals but they got wrong facts ex they believe Astaroth to be Lilith and so on,i will try to see if i can get them here,its a good recruitment imo, since they are not scared of the very thought of Satan. What do u think of it ?Cheers.

Hail Astaroth-sama!

Den ons 13 feb 2013 21:56 CET skrev Shannon Outlaw:

I did alot of it today by posting on youtube and other sites such as CL. It feels very good and I shall keep doing it!! Hail Satan! I hope alot of us are doing this. Take some time to post links etc. It makes a good difference. Any body else have any good ideas? So I can try more methods of spreading the word! Hail Satan!!

Indeed it is always good to open people's eyes to the truth, but remember we should not force our way upon anybody. We are teachers, not preachers; all we should do is show them the truth and guide them if necessary. Once that is done, it is up to them where they will go from there

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:40:16 -0800
Subject: Re: Åter-: [JoyofSatan666] Online warfare!

Thats good. Ofcourse show them the joyofsatan website and hekp them clear up the confusion.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 4:07 PM EST Isak Bendrik wrote:

Ive been smaltalkin to luciferians,or i believe them to be so. They clearly got no probs with preformin rituals but they got wrong facts ex they believe Astaroth to be Lilith and so on,i will try to see if i can get them here,its a good recruitment imo, since they are not scared of the very thought of Satan. What do u think of it ?Cheers.

Hail Astaroth-sama!

Den ons 13 feb 2013 21:56 CET skrev Shannon Outlaw:

I did alot of it today by posting on youtube and other sites such as CL. It feels very good and I shall keep doing it!! Hail Satan! I hope alot of us are doing this. Take some time to post links etc. It makes a good difference. Any body else have any good ideas? So I can try more methods of spreading the word! Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back