Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

rapture?

Echo Darko

Hmmmm no rapture WHAT A SURPRISE I guess its gonna be really ackward in christian church tomorrow hahahaha
Stupid fucks

HAIL SATAN

Apparently -- it was on the news -- that some of the stupid creatures cleaned out their bank accounts and still others ran their credit cards up to the max! Seems odd considering they weren't supposed to be around to enjoy the purchases. Now, of course, the piper has to be paid. But as P.T. Barnum once said, "There's one born every minute," and nowhere is this more true than in the case of xian fundamentalists.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Echo Darko" <echodarko@... wrote:

Hmmmm no rapture WHAT A SURPRISE I guess its gonna be really ackward in christian church tomorrow hahahaha
Stupid fucks

HAIL SATAN

Well its 11:24 where I am and we are all still here

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Apparently -- it was on the news -- that some of the stupid creatures cleaned out their bank accounts and still others ran their credit cards up to the max! Seems odd considering they weren't supposed to be around to enjoy the purchases. Now, of course, the piper has to be paid. But as P.T. Barnum once said, "There's one born every minute," and nowhere is this more true than in the case of xian fundamentalists.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Echo Darko" <echodarko@ wrote:

Stupid fucks

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]Hi Pamela,
What my wife and I thought was hilarious,was the fact that the power was off this morning when we got up. LOL
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 5/22/11, Pamela <evilalien@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rapture?
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 3:24 AM

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Echo Darko" <echodarko@ wrote:

Stupid fucks

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

Wonder what Harold will have to say this time.

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 11:24 PM, Pamela <evilalien@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Echo Darko" <echodarko@ wrote:

Stupid fucks

HAIL SATAN

Yep --- and, as usual, I still had to clean the cats' litter boxes ! LOL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Stupid fucks

HAIL SATAN

<td val[/IMG]More bullshit of course,they never give up with their lies.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 5/22/11, david poston <dvdposton@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rapture?
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 4:09 AM

Wonder what Harold will have to say this time.

On Sat, [/IMG]evilalien@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Echo Darko" <echodarko@ wrote:

Stupid fucks

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

Its funny how the guy who preached that crap was a multi-millionare. You would think he would spend all that money but instead ppl made him more rich by donating. . the people who fell for it are so stupid. He just wanted money for himself. That stupid EW

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hi Pamela,
What my wife and I thought was hilarious,was the fact that the power was off this morning when we got up. LOL
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Sun, 5/22/11, Pamela <evilalien@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rapture?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, May 22, 2011, 3:24 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Stupid fucks

HAIL SATAN

What pisses me off about this is xian assholes still try to push their xian shit trying to provide "counseling" to those who fell for that scam and sold their houses e.t.c. while these people should realize that xianity is a hoax and a scam itself. BTW this scammer went into hiding with all that money he stole from his "followers":

http://www.zambianwatchdog.com/?p=13424

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Echo Darko" <echodarko@... wrote:

Stupid fucks

HAIL SATAN

harold camping since yesterday has been MIA, in addition $80 million suddenly went missing from the organization...is anyone surprised?

Maybe now some of these xians will wake up, but if they don't hey there not meant to. This just shows how stupid xians are for those who still believe in there buybull. Now there trying to build a buybull theme park. I guess considering the whole rapture crap, they say " Hey lets build a theme park about a buybull to lure more sheeps." I just feel bad for the innocent kids who will want to go to something like that or be lied to go claiming that it will be fun, NOT! This is only to brainwash them more. Also I believe they want people to use there tax money to pay for it. They really are trying everything they can. We are succeeding, but hopefully this theme park won't be built. May Father Satan bring it down, we can help though.
Here is the site for those who want to see it.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/ ... 4701.shtml

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

He is doing what he is best at hiding. he went into hiding with all his fucking money he got from dilluted gentiles and fucking jews. Fuck him, fuck Jews and fuck all the enmies of Enki/Satan.

Hail Satan

http/www.magical666.webs.com
Clan of Defiance
HP Kanemohrra

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristina" <noizeinmyhead@... wrote:

harold camping since yesterday has been MIA, in addition $80 million suddenly went missing from the organization...is anyone surprised?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back