Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

rapid spread of islam, danger to our world

Zildar Raasi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK1pnCld ... re=related   This video is from a xian perspective, but none the less is very interesting concerning how rapidly islam is spreading accross the globe. Its frightening, the rate at which it is currently growing, even engulfing large White European areas which previously held little if any muslims.   It is spreading like a cancer over our world, and its disgusting and loathsome teachings are being embraced by more and more every day. I do believe as well that islam is going to meet with a very unglamourous end, but the more we fight it now, the better. We cannot sit back and allow it to destroy more and more of our world and our True Heritage.   Its not mentioned in the video, but islam is also spreading through Africa, most of North Africa being predominantly muslim and is spreading on down throughout the continent. It really does resemble a cancer.   Ignore all the xian shit in comments and towards the end of the video, they are just as deluded and repulsive as the muslims. All controlled by kikes.   Hail Father Satan!!            

At this point in our history, I believe islam is far more dangerous than xtianity. Xtianity is losing ground, while islam is gaining ground. That trend will not continue 'forever' as islam is as doomed as xtianity -- ALL these jew programs cannot stand -- but in the meantime the damage it does is incalculable.

Because most of us came from xtianity, we don't focus as much on islam; it remains something more distant, not so much in our faces (depending on where we live) but we would do well not to underestimate the danger of this highly militant and vicious arm of the jew system. It is even more repressive than xtianity; in fact, it's very similar to xtianity during the time of the Inquisition.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK1pnCld ... re=related

This video is from a xian perspective, but none the less is very interesting concerning how rapidly islam is spreading accross the globe. Its frightening, the rate at which it is currently growing, even engulfing large White European areas which previously held little if any muslims.

It is spreading like a cancer over our world, and its disgusting and loathsome teachings are being embraced by more and more every day. I do believe as well that islam is going to meet with a very unglamourous end, but the more we fight it now, the better. We cannot sit back and allow it to destroy more and more of our world and our True Heritage.

Its not mentioned in the video, but islam is also spreading through Africa, most of North Africa being predominantly muslim and is spreading on down throughout the continent. It really does resemble a cancer.

Ignore all the xian shit in comments and towards the end of the video, they are just as deluded and repulsive as the muslims. All controlled by kikes.

Hail Father Satan!!

Plus the video demographics are very inaccurate the almost everysite you can research has different numbers listed.

It sucks but it's unlikely, not much we can do about it anyway.

It's a fairly old video but there's sadly not much we can do about it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK1pnCld ... re=related

This video is from a xian perspective, but none the less is very interesting concerning how rapidly islam is spreading accross the globe. Its frightening, the rate at which it is currently growing, even engulfing large White European areas which previously held little if any muslims.

It is spreading like a cancer over our world, and its disgusting and loathsome teachings are being embraced by more and more every day. I do believe as well that islam is going to meet with a very unglamourous end, but the more we fight it now, the better. We cannot sit back and allow it to destroy more and more of our world and our True Heritage.

Its not mentioned in the video, but islam is also spreading through Africa, most of North Africa being predominantly muslim and is spreading on down throughout the continent. It really does resemble a cancer.

Ignore all the xian shit in comments and towards the end of the video, they are just as deluded and repulsive as the muslims. All controlled by kikes.

Hail Father Satan!!

I disagree with you completely.   For one, there is a lot we can do about it. Thats the whole point.   And, I have personally witnessed how much islam is spreading, having grown up in South Africa. there were virtually no muslims when I was a small child in my area, and now it seems they are everywhere, literally. The muslim community in my area and country alone has doubled, and its growing still.   Hail Father Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, April 1, 2010 5:36:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rapid spread of islam, danger to our world

Plus the video demographics are very inaccurate the almost everysite you can research has different numbers listed.

Exactly! That's why I mentioned our spiritual warfare. An attitude of "we can't do anything about it" is dangerous. I know the odds can seem overwhelming at first blush, but remember who is on our side and who is on theirs. This war WILL, eventually, be won and not by the enemy!

I disagree with you completely.

For one, there is a lot we can do about it. Thats the whole point.

And, I have personally witnessed how much islam is spreading, having grown up in South Africa. there were virtually no muslims when I was a small child in my area, and now it seems they are everywhere, literally. The muslim community in my area and country alone has doubled, and its growing still.

Hail Father Satan!

Yeah that's not going to a fairly accurate thing. I mean it slows them down energy wise and all, but you're talking about a culture that is extremely against other cultures. It would be worse then the inquisition.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Really? What about our spiritual warfare?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

Thankyou, chalchiuhnenetzin. I am so sick of people saying, "theres nothing we can do", "why should we be fighting?" etc etc. It is the enemy who works to instill these kind of mind sets and they have absolutely no place in Satanism.   Yes, we WILL win this war!! Against all of the filthy enemy programs and their kike leaders.   Hail Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, April 2, 2010 1:11:13 AM

Exactly! That's why I mentioned our spiritual warfare. An attitude of "we can't do anything about it" is dangerous. I know the odds can seem overwhelming at first blush, but remember who is on our side and who is on theirs. This war WILL, eventually, be won and not by the enemy!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ ... wrote:

I disagree with you completely.

For one, there is a lot we can do about it. Thats the whole point.

And, I have personally witnessed how much islam is spreading, having grown up in South Africa. there were virtually no muslims when I was a small child in my area, and now it seems they are everywhere, literally. The muslim community in my area and country alone has doubled, and its growing still.

Hail Father Satan!

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Impossible is not the way of Satan my friend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

Yeah that's not going to a fairly accurate thing. I mean it slows them down energy wise and all, but you're talking about a culture that is extremely against other cultures. It would be worse then the inquisition.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Blake" <theluciferrising@... wrote:
Impossible is not the way of Satan my friend.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Fuck both! The Lucifer's Aeon Is on its way.!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back