Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

rape

comments of aztec_satanist, were interesting and important to read, thanx
De: egon_88_666 <egon88@...
Para: radzio_ss <truth.seeker1@...; [email protected]
Enviado: Miércoles, 3 de julio, 2013 11:01:58
Asunto: ΣÇεÄ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

And to trust in Satan before someone else.
Looking for his side first, instead of the first side you hear.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "radzio_ss" <truth.seeker1@... wrote:

Says a person that just made his first post on the egroup. So think twice before calling someone an infiltrator. You're just making yourself look like an idiot that way. I've been on these egroups for some time and i allready helped many people by responding their questions. Both here and on teens4satan e-groups.

Just because i refuse to be subdued to blind faith doesn't mean a thing by itself. For your information a Satanist should allways think critically first and foremost. Stupidity is the only sin in Satanism. And faith is plain stupid.

Allthough i do agree with HP Don's answer here. I should've thought twice before taking the claim as a fact. I'll remember not to make that mistake again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aztec Soldier <aztec_satanist_666@ wrote:

This is what i like to call a "twin infiltrator". The Infiltrator creates two accounts and joins the group. He then plots a made up story witch he can easily make us look bad, and post's it on his first account. Then gets on his second account and replies to his post in a negative way towards satanism. This post is a very good example of  a "twin infiltrator". A very good way to fool and lure away beginners and the interested. Unfortunately for it, this trick does not work on the EXPERIENCED satanists. 

When one has a guardian demon, he/she will protect you and guide you until the very end. Most of the times they will remain your guardian in the next life as well. That is if you should find spiritual satanism again. The evidence of you having a guardian is quite obvious. There signs are just miracles with there fingerprints all over it. Im not just speaking through my experience but through other satanist's as well. I helped recruit a few in my home town and they too have witnessed there help. They are GODS once you dedicate yourself  they 'read your book' so to say. They know where to step in and where they should not. They know that sometimes you have to go through things and learn them on your own. Otherwise how will you ever grow?  In my case i've experienced so many signs i lost count. This post is clearly BS, the gods would never allow such a thing. 

These infiltrators have gotten very desperate lately. This is a positive sign actually, this just goes to show that our destruction rituals are giving the jewish scum a beating. This raises my morale, i wish i had enough time to help out on catching these little guys but my guardian has me on a time consuming project. Journey well my comrades and

HONOR FATHER SATAN!

Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 12:17 PM
Subject: RE: ΣÇεÄ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

I agree, not to be insensitive to rape.  Hopefully it wasn't a nasty kike.

Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 16:45:36 +0000
Subject: ΣÇεÄ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

Glad to know some one have some one have some common sense. How can this happen to a real SS?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

LOL
Anyone who has blind faith is an idiot.
My faith is extremely strong, but it is not blind. I know Who I trust and to Whom I believe... I know how He has helped me before and I know that in times of need He'll give me the strength to move forward.

But wth, how is it possible to be a dedicated Satanist, to do aura of protection, cleaning and the like each day, to -of course- have a Guardian Demon, and suddenly be raped...? Doesn't sound right.

ΣÄάλθηκε: 3:06 μ.μ. ΤÃίÄη, 2 ΙοÃ…λίοÃ… 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

Best wishes to you, I hope you can forget about this and move on.

Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism.

And before someone moans about my post- no, i'm not some infiltrator. However i despise the idea of having some stupid blind ''faith'' in Satan and the Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

once again i have become a victim on the second of june i was raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but i thank lucifer for all i have

blessed be

praise be to lucifer the lord of the earth and the true and faithfull god

hail bael my mate and best friend thru all things

hail azazel my father and fouth god of hell

BLESSED BE TO ALL

To the person who wrote this, I'm absolutely appalled. It sounds like you are an infiltrator looking for a cheap way to some sort of "fame."
Let me tell you a story, okay?

I was sexually abused by my step-dad my entire life. When I turned 18, I had an increasing understanding of the Gods, and what it meant to be a Satanist. Soon after my 18th birthday, he fell ill. And we found out he had cancer.
So I went off to uni and enjoyed myself, finally free from the dark he had placed over me. I wasn't being abused any more.

When he suddenly took a turn for the worst, when he was dying in the hospital, I came and visited him. He looked a wreck. He couldn't speak. He couldn't see. He literally just slept. In the bathroom of that hospital, I asked Satan if he had some sort of hand in his illness. I asked Satan if it was in his power to kill him. Not only as a mercy killing, but as a finality. That he would no longer hurt me.
Half an hour later, my step-dad was dead.

So don't tell me that Satan would not protect you in that kind of circumstance, okay? I wasn't even dedicated, but he still understood what he was freeing me from. He saved me.

I'm sick that you would think it's okay to just talk about your "rape" and simply be fine with it. Because it does a lot of psychological damage, and you're just here garnering attention...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkprince2114" <darkprince2114@... wrote:

Congratulations. You've managed to disgust me.
I'm not sure if you're a troll,an infiltrator or just an attention seeker either way you're filth.
There are people on here and people I know whom have been raped and for you to come on here, degrade Father Satan and the Gods, all the while trivialising rape just so everyone will focus on you and you can get your 15 minutes of fame makes me sick.
I don't care if the robbing was real or not. You need to do some serious thinking about your life and who you are.

Do us and the Gods a favour and grow up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

once again i have become a victim on the second of june i was raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but i thank lucifer for all i have

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

What good does all that help do you if you turn your back and shit talk satanism over something you should have critically thought of on one post? For all i know you could have been gaining everybody's trust and giving simple answers to beginners, Then every once in a while you will come out and plot something of the sort. Your either really new or your an infiltrator. Every s.s eventually learns that blind faith is christian view and is plain stupidity,  And Satan does not want your blind faith either. He just wants your trust, you will walk your journey knowing that you have a guardian for support. You will do all the work on achieving your goal and when it gets rough and something tries to stop your goal that is when he/she will step in.  That's all there is to it, You are supposed to try and take the roads with the least of problems so you may continue empowering yourself. 
 -  "Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism." -
  What kind of a spiritual satanist would say such a stupid thing? This plays so well with the original post hell you two almost sound the same. You can tell the original poster tried to cover there way of writing by putting slang in there words for the cover up. But i can still see that trace, Then you come around acknowledging the idea that satanists have no protection.  You would have to be a complete newbie who has not even awoken there chakras or a complete infiltrator to say such a thing. Obviously once your a s.s  it doesn't take more than three months to get a sign from your gd that shes there. The power meditations are a slap in the face to all atheists who do not believe in spirituality. So with all this to experience you acknowledge the stupid idea that satan isn't there for his people? 

And for your information i was very active on the groups in the past, until my account was hacked.  I will not reveal my old username but i am no beginner i'll tell you that.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 9:43 AM

Says a person that just made his first post on the egroup. So think twice before calling someone an infiltrator. You're just making yourself look like an idiot that way. I've been on these egroups for some time and i allready helped many people by responding their questions. Both here and on teens4satan e-groups.

Just because i refuse to be subdued to blind faith doesn't mean a thing by itself. For your information a Satanist should allways think critically first and foremost. Stupidity is the only sin in Satanism. And faith is plain stupid.

Allthough i do agree with HP Don's answer here. I should've thought twice before taking the claim as a fact. I'll remember not to make that mistake again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aztec Soldier <aztec_satanist_666@... wrote:

This is what i like to call a "twin infiltrator". The Infiltrator creates two accounts and joins the group. He then plots a made up story witch he can easily make us look bad, and post's it on his first account. Then gets on his second account and replies to his post in a negative way towards satanism. This post is a very good example of  a "twin infiltrator". A very good way to fool and lure away beginners and the interested. Unfortunately for it, this trick does not work on the EXPERIENCED satanists. 

When one has a guardian demon, he/she will protect you and guide you until the very end. Most of the times they will remain your guardian in the next life as well. That is if you should find spiritual satanism again. The evidence of you having a guardian is quite obvious. There signs are just miracles with there fingerprints all over it. Im not just speaking through my experience but through other satanist's as well. I helped recruit a few in my home town and they too have witnessed there help. They are GODS once you dedicate yourself  they 'read your book' so to say. They know where to step in and where they should not. They know that sometimes you have to go through things and learn them on your own. Otherwise how will you ever grow?  In my case i've experienced so many signs i lost count. This post is clearly BS, the gods would never allow such a thing. 

These infiltrators have gotten very desperate lately. This is a positive sign actually, this just goes to show that our destruction rituals are giving the jewish scum a beating. This raises my morale, i wish i had enough time to help out on catching these little guys but my guardian has me on a time consuming project. Journey well my comrades and

HONOR FATHER SATAN!

Glad to know some one have some one have some common sense. How can this happen to a real SS?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@ wrote:

LOL
My faith is extremely strong, but it is not blind. I know Who I trust and to Whom I believe... I know how He has helped me before and I know that in times of need He'll give me the strength to move forward.

But wth, how is it possible to be a dedicated Satanist, to do aura of protection, cleaning and the like each day, to -of course- have a Guardian Demon, and suddenly be raped...? Doesn't sound right.

Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism.

And before someone moans about my post- no, i'm not some infiltrator. However i despise the idea of having some stupid blind ''faith'' in Satan and the Gods.

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Dude, if you're older member, check the talk with fish_face or Brian that happened months ago - I've checked it and it's no wonder that freakin' jew was banned.

If yer hidin' something, means you were banned not without a reason too. Behave man or get lost.

HS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aztec Soldier <aztec_satanist_666@... wrote:

What good does all that help do you if you turn your back and shit talk satanism over something you should have critically thought of on one post? For all i know you could have been gaining everybody's trust and giving simple answers to beginners, Then every once in a while you will come out and plot something of the sort. Your either really new or your an infiltrator. Every s.s eventually learns that blind faith is christian view and is plain stupidity,  And Satan does not want your blind faith either. He just wants your trust, you will walk your journey knowing that you have a guardian for support. You will do all the work on achieving your goal and when it gets rough and something tries to stop your goal that is when he/she will step in.  That's all there is to it, You are supposed to try and take the roads with the least of problems so you may continue empowering yourself. 

-  "Now posts like this remind me why i'm better off not having ''faith'' in Satan. If Satan can allow his followers to be raped and robbed, he might just as well leave me for death tomorrow. Nah, i'll just stick to my scepticism." -

What kind of a spiritual satanist would say such a stupid thing? This plays so well with the original post hell you two almost sound the same. You can tell the original poster tried to cover there way of writing by putting slang in there words for the cover up. But i can still see that trace, Then you come around acknowledging the idea that satanists have no protection.  You would have to be a complete newbie who has not even awoken there chakras or a complete infiltrator to say such a thing. Obviously once your a s.s  it doesn't take more than three months to get a sign from your gd that shes there. The power meditations are a slap in the face to all atheists who do not believe in spirituality. So with all this to experience you acknowledge the stupid idea that satan isn't there for his people? 

And for your information i was very active on the groups in the past, until my account was hacked.  I will not reveal my old username but i am no beginner i'll tell you that.

Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2013 9:43 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Aztec Soldier <aztec_satanist_666@ wrote:

HONOR FATHER SATAN!

LOL

ÃŽËÅ"έμα: [JoyofSatan666] Re: rape

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

yes the event was a sad happening but yes he was a psychic vampire and yes it happened unfortunately he was connected before i was raped and robed and the aura connection was severed several days ago i did wat lav-ye said to do in the satanic bible to do to psychic vampires which is stand up and tell them no i have no remorse for it just like he said my mate helped me clean my aura and sever the connection i'm still coping but he has suffered and i'm very content that my dad Azazel father Satan and my mate Beelzebub have thoroughly done a sweep of punishment on them so mote it be lol hail all gods of hell
hail Satan Azazel and Beelzebub all for there greatness and judgement on them will not be tolerated for they can't be every where at once so back off like i said i was drugged its not there fault besides its my fault for not listening in the first place to there advice to send everyone home when i was told so no judgement is to be placed on them and FYI I dedicated my self in march but i was born a Nephilim my whole life i am the daughter of Azazel and very happy to say that my mate and partner of 20 years is Beelzebub both of which are very protective of me but i'm hard headed sometimes i praise Satan Lucifer with all my heart for his blessing with Baal so judge not for the punishment for judgement of a god is great for you know not what they know i have learned my lesson and i'm grateful so blessed be and peace to all

hail Lucifer Beelzebub and Azazel
the highest praise to Father Lucifer
for patients and all blessing
hail with the highest
honor and greatest
pleasure of all in hell
hail Lucifer for all
great and created
SO MOTE IT BE
BLESSED BE
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

im just acknowledging a realistic & possible scenario . im just saying if this happened to one truley dedicateted, then its a very possible chance that the predator enemy celestial spirtit completely possesd a weak physicle and soul by enemy celesctial spiritual vampireism or even just intentionally used a physicle weak will piece of shit dilluded individual to perform such a Sicko act against one dedicated liberated soul kundalini . wich is very much a way the enemy celestial entites enemy angelicigigi can attack the human soul sphycically out of spiritual warfare and ,, ive totally felt the enemy fighting back severley sphyicly and most effortlley in the past & to this day , even in regards of our present day physicly scenario of our fourth demension and physicle escpecially acknowledging they have infiltrated the us government hints0bamapuppetonstrings they have had since 1960s quite the grasp upon population control and dictatorship from world government
over population placeing numerouse epidemics to thrive to phase the physicle lifespan of every individual. they have succseeded byall meens , but our power in souls is what the enemy truley fears the most, the powers of our mind insoul to combat the enemy spiritualy celestially metophysicllay... .. We ARE WINNING THIS SPIRITUAL WAR!!!! i feel it every day but i feelthat it may take sum time to manifest destrucion anighlation against our physicle hybrid enemy.but it shall happen!!!.

7he us governt because of accomplishing hybrid genetic manipulation and engineering, putting there enemy alien gene in to the human gene, hints a example of the fucking KIKeJewz, trying scarring the human will soul individually... i wish the best of Luck to the individual, if she truely was. regardless --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientgods" <ancientgods@ wrote:

Satan protects his people.
If someone wants to push the idea that we are not protected as someone can be raped under his protection, this is the wrong place to invent such things to scare people.

Rape can completely destroy psychological well-being and therefore the soul integrity through chakra blockages, hung ups, and maybe ijuries..
Would Satan allow this while he works with us to empower our souls ?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Alisha when did you dedicate to Father Satan. To be honest and not to offend you but its strange how a dedicated Satanists would get raped and robbed without any intervening from the gods. Its strange how a dedicated satanists could experience that. From my experience at what many dedicated satanists have witnessed, Satan and the gods prevent these horrible things from happening to us. Justice should gave been brought to this guy before the rape should have happened...... But im sry this has happened to you......

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 2:32 AM PDT rishorishin wrote:

I am terribly sorry. I hope you recover well. I don't know what else to say... :(

Other that FUCK THAT SON OF A BITCH I HOPE HE GETS WHATS COMING TO HIM.

Hail Satan. Hail Beelzebub. Hail Astaroth. Hail Azazel. Hail the Gods of Hell. Hail Hell's Army.

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

You claim to be the "daughter of Azazel" and a "partner of 20 years with Beelzebub." Your not making your story believable by saying this.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 8, 2013, at 5:23 AM, "alisha" <stroud.alisha@... wrote:

yes the event was a sad happening but yes he was a psychic vampire and yes it happened unfortunately he was connected before i was raped and robed and the aura connection was severed several days ago i did wat lav-ye said to do in the satanic bible to do to psychic vampires which is stand up and tell them no i have no remorse for it just like he said my mate helped me clean my aura and sever the connection i'm still coping but he has suffered and i'm very content that my dad Azazel father Satan and my mate Beelzebub have thoroughly done a sweep of punishment on them so mote it be lol hail all gods of hell
hail Satan Azazel and Beelzebub all for there greatness and judgement on them will not be tolerated for they can't be every where at once so back off like i said i was drugged its not there fault besides its my fault for not listening in the first place to there advice to send everyone home when i was told so no judgement is to be placed on them and FYI I dedicated my self in march but i was born a Nephilim my whole life i am the daughter of Azazel and very happy to say that my mate and partner of 20 years is Beelzebub both of which are very protective of me but i'm hard headed sometimes i praise Satan Lucifer with all my heart for his blessing with Baal so judge not for the punishment for judgement of a god is great for you know not what they know i have learned my lesson and i'm grateful so blessed be and peace to all

hail with the highest
honor and greatest
pleasure of all in hell
hail Lucifer for all
great and created
SO MOTE IT BE
BLESSED BE
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@... wrote:

im just acknowledging a realistic & possible scenario . im just saying if this happened to one truley dedicateted, then its a very possible chance that the predator enemy celestial spirtit completely possesd a weak physicle and soul by enemy celesctial spiritual vampireism or even just intentionally used a physicle weak will piece of shit dilluded individual to perform such a Sicko act against one dedicated liberated soul kundalini . wich is very much a way the enemy celestial entites enemy angelicigigi can attack the human soul sphycically out of spiritual warfare and ,, ive totally felt the enemy fighting back severley sphyicly and most effortlley in the past & to this day , even in regards of our present day physicly scenario of our fourth demension and physicle escpecially acknowledging they have infiltrated the us government hints0bamapuppetonstrings they have had since 1960s quite the grasp upon population control and dictatorship from world government
over population placeing numerouse epidemics to thrive to phase the physicle lifespan of every individual. they have succseeded byall meens , but our power in souls is what the enemy truley fears the most, the powers of our mind insoul to combat the enemy spiritualy celestially metophysicllay... .. We ARE WINNING THIS SPIRITUAL WAR!!!! i feel it every day but i feelthat it may take sum time to manifest destrucion anighlation against our physicle hybrid enemy.but it shall happen!!!.

7he us governt because of accomplishing hybrid genetic manipulation and engineering, putting there enemy alien gene in to the human gene, hints a example of the fucking KIKeJewz, trying scarring the human will soul individually... i wish the best of Luck to the individual, if she truely was. regardless --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientgods" <ancientgods@ wrote:

If someone wants to push the idea that we are not protected as someone can be raped under his protection, this is the wrong place to invent such things to scare people.

Rape can completely destroy psychological well-being and therefore the soul integrity through chakra blockages, hung ups, and maybe ijuries..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Alisha when did you dedicate to Father Satan. To be honest and not to offend you but its strange how a dedicated Satanists would get raped and robbed without any intervening from the gods. Its strange how a dedicated satanists could experience that. From my experience at what many dedicated satanists have witnessed, Satan and the gods prevent these horrible things from happening to us. Justice should gave been brought to this guy before the rape should have happened...... But im sry this has happened to you......

I am terribly sorry. I hope you recover well. I don't know what else to say... :(

Hail Satan. Hail Beelzebub. Hail Astaroth. Hail Azazel. Hail the Gods of Hell. Hail Hell's Army.

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Going around making claims of being the daughter to Lord Azazel and a partner of Lord Beelzebub is one disrespectful. Two if you were his daughter you wouldn't be here on Earth. Three you would be at a advance level and wouldn't have to make such claims. Treat the Gods/Goddesses with respect and quite fooling yourself or lying to others because I for one can see the lies.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

You claim to be the "daughter of Azazel" and a "partner of 20 years with Beelzebub." Your not making your story believable by saying this.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

hail with the highest
honor and greatest
pleasure of all in hell
hail Lucifer for all
great and created
SO MOTE IT BE
BLESSED BE
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Yahoo! Groups Links

Did you just throw a "lol" in your story. Rape isn't a funny thing and you talk like someone who's never been through it, trust me when I say you wouldn't be "laughing out loud" if it happened. 
On Jul 10, 2013, at 10:50 PM, "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:
  Going around making claims of being the daughter to Lord Azazel and a partner of Lord Beelzebub is one disrespectful. Two if you were his daughter you wouldn't be here on Earth. Three you would be at a advance level and wouldn't have to make such claims. Treat the Gods/Goddesses with respect and quite fooling yourself or lying to others because I for one can see the lies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

hail with the highest
honor and greatest
pleasure of all in hell
hail Lucifer for all
great and created
SO MOTE IT BE
BLESSED BE
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke" <smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

blessed be

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yeah, fucking right, little kike bitch! Go away. And leave lord Baal
and lord Azazel the fuck out of your little fantasies. If you don't,
they will take care of you and see you cannot make up any more such
drivel ever again. The Crowned Prince of Hell, Lord Azazel doesn't
have any half-human daughters, darling; and Lord Enlil has far better
taste than to ever want to touch you. So, kindly leave off and go slit
your wrists with a nice, rusty spork. Hail Father Satan always! Hail
Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 7/10/13, Mary Garcia <gmary463@... wrote:
Did you just throw a "lol" in your story. Rape isn't a funny thing and you
talk like someone who's never been through it, trust me when I say you
wouldn't be "laughing out loud" if it happened.

On Jul 10, 2013, at 10:50 PM, "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@...
wrote:

Going around making claims of being the daughter to Lord Azazel and a
partner of Lord Beelzebub is one disrespectful. Two if you were his
daughter you wouldn't be here on Earth. Three you would be at a advance
level and wouldn't have to make such claims. Treat the Gods/Goddesses with
respect and quite fooling yourself or lying to others because I for one
can see the lies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@...
wrote:

You claim to be the "daughter of Azazel" and a "partner of 20 years with
Beelzebub." Your not making your story believable by saying this.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

yes the event was a sad happening but yes he was a psychic vampire and
yes it happened unfortunately he was connected before i was raped and
robed and the aura connection was severed several days ago i did wat
lav-ye said to do in the satanic bible to do to psychic vampires which
is stand up and tell them no i have no remorse for it just like he
said my mate helped me clean my aura and sever the connection i'm
still coping but he has suffered and i'm very content that my dad
Azazel father Satan and my mate Beelzebub have thoroughly done a sweep
of punishment on them so mote it be lol hail all gods of hell
hail Satan Azazel and Beelzebub all for there greatness and judgement
on them will not be tolerated for they can't be every where at once so
back off like i said i was drugged its not there fault besides its my
fault for not listening in the first place to there advice to send
everyone home when i was told so no judgement is to be placed on them
and FYI I dedicated my self in march but i was born a Nephilim my
whole life i am the daughter of Azazel and very happy to say that my
mate and partner of 20 years is Beelzebub both of which are very
protective of me but i'm hard headed sometimes i praise Satan Lucifer
with all my heart for his blessing with Baal so judge not for the
punishment for judgement of a god is great for you know not what they
know i have learned my lesson and i'm grateful so blessed be and peace
to all

hail with the highest
honor and greatest
pleasure of all in hell
hail Lucifer for all
great and created
SO MOTE IT BE
BLESSED BE
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke"
<smoketillyahchoke@ wrote:

im just acknowledging a realistic & possible scenario . im just
saying if this happened to one truley dedicateted, then its a very
possible chance that the predator enemy celestial spirtit completely
possesd a weak physicle and soul by enemy celesctial spiritual
vampireism or even just intentionally used a physicle weak will piece
of shit dilluded individual to perform such a Sicko act against one
dedicated liberated soul kundalini . wich is very much a way the
enemy celestial entites enemy angelicigigi can attack the human soul
sphycically out of spiritual warfare and ,, ive totally felt the
enemy fighting back severley sphyicly and most effortlley in the past
& to this day , even in regards of our present day physicly scenario
of our fourth demension and physicle escpecially acknowledging they
have infiltrated the us government hints0bamapuppetonstrings they
have had since 1960s quite the grasp upon population control and
dictatorship from world government
over population placeing numerouse epidemics to thrive to phase the
physicle lifespan of every individual. they have succseeded byall
meens , but our power in souls is what the enemy truley fears the
most, the powers of our mind insoul to combat the enemy spiritualy
celestially metophysicllay... .. We ARE WINNING THIS SPIRITUAL
WAR!!!! i feel it every day but i feelthat it may take sum time to
manifest destrucion anighlation against our physicle hybrid enemy.but
it shall happen!!!.

7he us governt because of accomplishing hybrid genetic manipulation
and engineering, putting there enemy alien gene in to the human gene,
hints a example of the fucking KIKeJewz, trying scarring the human
will soul individually... i wish the best of Luck to the individual,
if she truely was. regardless --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
"ancientgods" <ancientgods@ wrote:

If someone wants to push the idea that we are not protected as
someone can be raped under his protection, this is the wrong place
to invent such things to scare people.

Rape can completely destroy psychological well-being and therefore
the soul integrity through chakra blockages, hung ups, and maybe
ijuries..
Would Satan allow this while he works with us to empower our souls
?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@
wrote:

Alisha when did you dedicate to Father Satan. To be honest and not
to offend you but its strange how a dedicated Satanists would get
raped and robbed without any intervening from the gods. Its strange
how a dedicated satanists could experience that. From my experience
at what many dedicated satanists have witnessed, Satan and the gods
prevent these horrible things from happening to us. Justice should
gave been brought to this guy before the rape should have
happened...... But im sry this has happened to you......

I am terribly sorry. I hope you recover well. I don't know what
else to say... :(

Other that FUCK THAT SON OF A BITCH I HOPE HE GETS WHATS COMING TO
HIM.

Hail Satan. Hail Beelzebub. Hail Astaroth. Hail Azazel. Hail the
Gods of Hell. Hail Hell's Army.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@
wrote:

once again i have become a victim on the second of june i was
raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but i
thank lucifer for all i have

blessed be

praise be to lucifer the lord of the earth and the true and
faithfull god

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Yahoo! Groups Links

I think a demi-goddess would have used at least one period in that post. Shouldn't the daughter of King Azazel and wife of King Baelzebub be out saving the world, instead of lying around getting raped and posting on a yahoo group? Its great that you have a rich imagination, which gives you an advantage on your meditations, when you decide to start.

Alisha: " ...so judge not for the punishment for judgement of a god is great for you know not what they know i have learned my lesson and i'm grateful so blessed be and peace to all"-- Is that how you ended your police report too?

Hail Lucifer and the Gods of Hell!!

Theres always going to be some nut job trying to promote their fantasy stories here, all of which stem from serious self delusion as a result of a weak and damaged personality. These people who have such low self esteem that they have to create false and grandiose identities which they then proceed to push here in the hopes that someone will fall for it and give them the attention they so desperately long for.

It happens time and time again. "Im the Son of Amon", "I am a Goddess reincarnated", "The Gods told me Im the chosen one", etc etc. I've seen everything from this to vampires, werewolves and magickal elf warriors. They are unable to cope with reality so attempt to build a fantasy world for themselves to live in and then attempt to suck others into it as supporting characters. These people are best ignored as they feed off of attention.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

On 7/10/13, Mary Garcia <gmary463@... wrote:

On Jul 10, 2013, at 10:50 PM, "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@...
wrote:

can see the lies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@
wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 8, 2013, at 5:23 AM, "alisha" <stroud.alisha@ wrote:

to all

hail with the highest
honor and greatest
pleasure of all in hell
hail Lucifer for all
great and created
SO MOTE IT BE
BLESSED BE
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "smoketillyahchoke"

it shall happen!!!.

if she truely was. regardless --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],

ijuries..
?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@
wrote:

HIM.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha" <stroud.alisha@
wrote:

blessed be

faithfull god

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Yahoo! Groups Links

Thank you for pointing this out HP Zildar Raasi!

This is unrelated to the main topic... but I believe that delusion is one of the most common pitfalls that can hinder the advancement of a Spiritual Satanist.

The person gets absorbed in their own fantasies and fails to notice the flaws in his/her way of thinking.

The person also has the tendency to ignore everyone's advice (even ignore the HP's words) and start to create their own fortress of self-righteousness.

This way the person gets isolated with no-one able to help them. They shut down every attempt to help from the inside out.

One root of this problem stems from the hollywood brainwash and the hero paradigm that's implanted in most people's minds (non-SS, or new SS), where the lone hero has the quest to save the world. Or something similar.

These scenarios are implanted in people's minds and amplify any predisposition for delusion.

Most characters have some flaws, but getting absorbed in fantasies, could magnify these flaws and nullify every advancement the person has achieved so far.

I believe that the enemy tries to exploit this to hinder Spiritual Satanists from achieving their true potential.

Hope this makes sense

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Theres always going to be some nut job trying to promote their fantasy stories here, all of which stem from serious self delusion as a result of a weak and damaged personality. These people who have such low self esteem that they have to create false and grandiose identities which they then proceed to push here in the hopes that someone will fall for it and give them the attention they so desperately long for.

It happens time and time again. "Im the Son of Amon", "I am a Goddess reincarnated", "The Gods told me Im the chosen one", etc etc. I've seen everything from this to vampires, werewolves and magickal elf warriors. They are unable to cope with reality so attempt to build a fantasy world for themselves to live in and then attempt to suck others into it as supporting characters. These people are best ignored as they feed off of attention.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

On 7/10/13, Mary Garcia <gmary463@ wrote:

On Jul 10, 2013, at 10:50 PM, "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@
wrote:

can see the lies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Makela <amaracer113@
wrote:

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

to all

hail with the highest
honor and greatest
pleasure of all in hell
hail Lucifer for all
great and created
SO MOTE IT BE
BLESSED BE
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER

it shall happen!!!.

ijuries..
?

wrote:

HIM.

wrote:

blessed be

faithfull god

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yes it does, perfectly. it is sad. I do wish they would go somewhere
else and bother some other people with their stupid little delusions.
Like maybe blizzard with warcraft, or something. I gotta say though,
that elf warriors comment did make me laugh aloud, HPS Zildar. I
couldn't help it. that was just too weird for words! I'd ask if you
were joking, but I know you aren't 'cause well, Spiritual Satanism
does tend to bring out the schizos, for whatever reason.

On 7/18/13, lolobardonik <lolobardonik@... wrote:
Thank you for pointing this out HP Zildar Raasi!

This is unrelated to the main topic... but I believe that delusion is one of
the most common pitfalls that can hinder the advancement of a Spiritual
Satanist.

The person gets absorbed in their own fantasies and fails to notice the
flaws in his/her way of thinking.

The person also has the tendency to ignore everyone's advice (even ignore
the HP's words) and start to create their own fortress of
self-righteousness.

This way the person gets isolated with no-one able to help them. They shut
down every attempt to help from the inside out.

One root of this problem stems from the hollywood brainwash and the hero
paradigm that's implanted in most people's minds (non-SS, or new SS), where
the lone hero has the quest to save the world. Or something similar.

These scenarios are implanted in people's minds and amplify any
predisposition for delusion.

Most characters have some flaws, but getting absorbed in fantasies, could
magnify these flaws and nullify every advancement the person has achieved so
far.

I believe that the enemy tries to exploit this to hinder Spiritual Satanists
from achieving their true potential.

Hope this makes sense

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi"
<high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Theres always going to be some nut job trying to promote their fantasy
stories here, all of which stem from serious self delusion as a result of
a weak and damaged personality. These people who have such low self esteem
that they have to create false and grandiose identities which they then
proceed to push here in the hopes that someone will fall for it and give
them the attention they so desperately long for.

It happens time and time again. "Im the Son of Amon", "I am a Goddess
reincarnated", "The Gods told me Im the chosen one", etc etc. I've seen
everything from this to vampires, werewolves and magickal elf warriors.
They are unable to cope with reality so attempt to build a fantasy world
for themselves to live in and then attempt to suck others into it as
supporting characters. These people are best ignored as they feed off of
attention.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@ wrote:

On 7/10/13, Mary Garcia <gmary463@ wrote:
Did you just throw a "lol" in your story. Rape isn't a funny thing and
you
talk like someone who's never been through it, trust me when I say
you

On Jul 10, 2013, at 10:50 PM, "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@
wrote:

Going around making claims of being the daughter to Lord Azazel and
a
daughter you wouldn't be here on Earth. Three you would be at a
advance
level and wouldn't have to make such claims. Treat the Gods/Goddesses
with
respect and quite fooling yourself or lying to others because I for
one
can see the lies.

wrote:

You claim to be the "daughter of Azazel" and a "partner of 20 years
with

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

yes the event was a sad happening but yes he was a psychic
vampire and
yes it happened unfortunately he was connected before i was raped
and
robed and the aura connection was severed several days ago i did
wat
lav-ye said to do in the satanic bible to do to psychic vampires
which
is stand up and tell them no i have no remorse for it just like
he
said my mate helped me clean my aura and sever the connection
i'm
still coping but he has suffered and i'm very content that my
dad
Azazel father Satan and my mate Beelzebub have thoroughly done a
sweep
hail Satan Azazel and Beelzebub all for there greatness and
judgement
on them will not be tolerated for they can't be every where at
once so
back off like i said i was drugged its not there fault besides
its my
fault for not listening in the first place to there advice to
send
everyone home when i was told so no judgement is to be placed on
them
and FYI I dedicated my self in march but i was born a Nephilim
my
whole life i am the daughter of Azazel and very happy to say that
my
protective of me but i'm hard headed sometimes i praise Satan
Lucifer
with all my heart for his blessing with Baal so judge not for
the
punishment for judgement of a god is great for you know not what
they
know i have learned my lesson and i'm grateful so blessed be and
peace
to all

hail with the highest
honor and greatest
pleasure of all in hell
hail Lucifer for all
great and created
SO MOTE IT BE
BLESSED BE
HAIL SATAN LUCIFER

saying if this happened to one truley dedicateted, then its a
very
possible chance that the predator enemy celestial spirtit
completely
vampireism or even just intentionally used a physicle weak will
piece
of shit dilluded individual to perform such a Sicko act against
one
dedicated liberated soul kundalini . wich is very much a way
the
enemy celestial entites enemy angelicigigi can attack the human
soul
sphycically out of spiritual warfare and ,, ive totally felt
the
enemy fighting back severley sphyicly and most effortlley in the
past
& to this day , even in regards of our present day physicly
scenario
of our fourth demension and physicle escpecially acknowledging
they
have infiltrated the us government hints0bamapuppetonstrings
they
have had since 1960s quite the grasp upon population control
and
over population placeing numerouse epidemics to thrive to phase
the
physicle lifespan of every individual. they have succseeded
byall
meens , but our power in souls is what the enemy truley fears
the
most, the powers of our mind insoul to combat the enemy
spiritualy
WAR!!!! i feel it every day but i feelthat it may take sum time
to
manifest destrucion anighlation against our physicle hybrid
enemy.but
it shall happen!!!.

7he us governt because of accomplishing hybrid genetic
manipulation
and engineering, putting there enemy alien gene in to the human
gene,
hints a example of the fucking KIKeJewz, trying scarring the
human
will soul individually... i wish the best of Luck to the
individual,
if she truely was. regardless --- In
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],

someone can be raped under his protection, this is the wrong
place

Rape can completely destroy psychological well-being and
therefore
the soul integrity through chakra blockages, hung ups, and
maybe
ijuries..
Would Satan allow this while he works with us to empower our
souls
?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw
<soutlaw92@
wrote:

Alisha when did you dedicate to Father Satan. To be honest and
not
to offend you but its strange how a dedicated Satanists would
get
raped and robbed without any intervening from the gods. Its
strange
how a dedicated satanists could experience that. From my
experience
at what many dedicated satanists have witnessed, Satan and the
gods
prevent these horrible things from happening to us. Justice
should

I am terribly sorry. I hope you recover well. I don't know
what

Other that FUCK THAT SON OF A BITCH I HOPE HE GETS WHATS
COMING TO
HIM.

Hail Satan. Hail Beelzebub. Hail Astaroth. Hail Azazel. Hail
the

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alisha"
<stroud.alisha@
wrote:

once again i have become a victim on the second of june i
was
raped and robed but i am alive just been busy weith life but
i

blessed be

faithfull god

BLESSED BE TO ALL

Yahoo! Groups Links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back