Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ranting

grell.thereaper

I am a lost child. I am trying my best to study about Father Enki and let go of this fear within me. I cannot do any rituals, because I'm afraid of the consequences, by that I mean...having problems with the enemy. Yes, I'm afraid of the enemy, and I'm afraid that I won't be strong enough to fight them off. I haven't done the dedication ritual, because I am in need of a few things. It isn't about not doing it, its about having the proper things. And I fear that...since I haven't dedicated, that I'll be under attack by the enemy.
This fear was so drilled into my head, that...I feared and still fear everything around me. I'm scared of the dark, scared to be by myself outside at night. I'm scared of my surroundings when I'm by myself. This is what xtians and their Judeo/Christian god did to me. I want to escape, to be free..
I'm only writing this to vent out.
Hail Father Enki

<td val[/IMG]Know that fear is what you make it, fear is what you choose it to be, and fear is something within you that only YOU can destroy for yourself..Letting fear control is a grave mistake. 卐 HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/HAIL HORUS!!!/HEIL HITLER!!!/SIEG HEIL!!!!/14/88!!! 卍
naziarchive.oo3.co/LIBRARY
-fourthreich666 [/TD]
From: grell.thereaper@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ranting
Sent: Wed, May 21, 2014 12:41:42 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I am a lost child. I am trying my best to study about Father Enki and let go of this fear within me. I cannot do any rituals, because I'm afraid of the consequences, by that I mean...having problems with the enemy. Yes, I'm afraid of the enemy, and I'm afraid that I won't be strong enough to fight them off. I haven't done the dedication ritual, because I am in need of a few things. It isn't about not doing it, its about having the proper things. And I fear that...since I haven't dedicated, that I'll be under attack by the enemy.
This fear was so drilled into my head, that...I feared and still fear everything around me. I'm scared of the dark, scared to be by myself outside at night. I'm scared of my surroundings when I'm by myself. This is what xtians and their Judeo/Christian god did to me. I want to escape, to be free..
Hail Father Enki [/TD]

Oh fear... This is one of the best weapons the enemy has. :/Personally I know a couple of people who *have* great spiritual power but they're so afraid of the "unknown" of what lies ahead that they refuse to use their power or to even *protect* themselves. They believe that by not working on their spiritual powers, they somehow avoid getting "deeper" into the unknown. Which is not true.
I will talk to you, just like I would talk to these people that I know (if I could tell them about Satan and Spiritual Satanism).There are no "doors" that are either closed or open when it comes to spirituality. When you meditate you do not "open" any doors; rather, you become *aware* of the fact that the doors never existed. We are living in the physical world, but there's also the astral world that affects us. In the astral you will find Elementals (fairies, gnomes etc :) ), you will find spirits; people who do not have a physical body but they're still as alive as they were before their physical bodies died.It's an interesting world; and it's still just one tiny part of what there's to discover in your spiritual trip. :)
Personally, I believe that "fear" is more of a choice than a "defensive mechanism" (when it comes to spirituality). You *choose* to not move ahead; you choose to stay idle. (by the way, this is how *I* see the "fear of the unknown" judging by the people I know. I could be wrong, don't take my words for granted)You choose to not advance spiritually because you believe that you either do not deserve it, or that you are not "allowed" to advance in your life, you are not "allowed" to reach perfection, to be one of those people who will have their future in their own hands. You are not "allowed" to live your dreams, because hey, who does?
Do NOT let anyone fuck with your life. You are much more important than you think and, not only do you *deserve* to advance spiritually, but THIS is what our GOD, our Father Satan wants for us! For all of us! :) He wants us to advance spiritually, to reach Godhood; He wants us to be independent, He wants to be proud of His children. :)
So, what I advice you is this...First of all, as you read this message right now, clean your aura and chakras right away. Just do it. It's such a simple process, and you'll feel alleviated right away. :) After that, do the aura of protection. This is extremely important. The aura of protection will help you under *any* circumstances. The enemy won't be able to fuck with you. The enemy won't DARE to get close to you! But of course, you need to first empower yourself. As you are right now, you are only vulnerable to the enemy. You need to show those fuckers that they can't do shit against you. YOU are the master of your own life. They WILL FUCKING NOT influence your decisions and desires!! You choose what you want to, you live the way that will make *YOU* happy, not them! No one is allowed to mess with your decisions!
So *ahem* I digressed a bit. :pI suggest you to buy the candles or whatever else you need in order to do the Dedication Ritual. This is the first step; the most important one!You *know* your faith, you know what you believe in, but you still need to take this one really important huge step. So do it! :)It's all up to you, and no one else. Do NOT consider yourself weak. Do not not not not ever, believe that you're not worthy. You are; if you didn't, you wouldn't have found the site, you wouldn't have discovered the truth about Satan and Spiritual Satanism.You ARE worthy, and this is why you're here right now. You're worthy and Satan believes in you. You are ready; all you have to do is take this one big step.
For more information (other things that might help you) you could watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U
And, we'll be expecting new message from you, telling us how your Dedication Ritual went. ;)

Στις 3:11 π.μ. Σάββατο, 24 Μαΐου 2014, ο/η "emilead47@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

hi

"'fourth_reich666@...' fourth_reich666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Know that fear is what you make it, fear is what you choose it to be, and fear is something within you that only YOU can destroy for yourself..Letting fear control is a grave mistake.

卐 HAIL WOTAN!!!/HAIL AMON RA!!!/HAIL HORUS!!!/HEIL HITLER!!!/SIEG HEIL!!!!/14/88!!! 卍
naziarchive.oo3.co/LIBRARY
-fourthreich666

YOU are the only one who can stop your fear! If you truly want to dedicate, set your fear out of the way and
TRUST FATHER! Otherwise, if you do not intend to help yourself, no one else can help you. Father Satan
is a loving and caring God. If you want to know HIM, then you must dedicate. But do it only if you are
truly sincere. Even if you have some doubts, if you want to do this with all your heart, then Father will
help you overcome your fears. HE did me. I love Father Satan! HE is beyond awesome.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 5/21/14, grell.thereaper@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Ranting
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, May 21, 2014, 5:41 AM

I am a lost child. I am trying my best to
study about Father Enki and let go of this fear within me. I
cannot do any rituals, because I'm afraid of the
consequences, by that I mean...having problems with the
enemy. Yes, I'm afraid of the enemy, and I'm afraid
that I won't be strong enough to fight them off. I
haven't done the dedication ritual, because I am in need
of a few things. It isn't about not doing it, its about
having the proper things. And I fear that...since I
haven't dedicated, that I'll be under attack by the
enemy.
This fear was so drilled into my head,
that...I feared and still fear everything around me. I'm
scared of the dark, scared to be by myself outside at night.
I'm scared of my surroundings when I'm by myself.
This is what xtians and their Judeo/Christian god did to me.
I want to escape, to be free..
Hail Father Enki

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back