Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rant

Rowdy

i am sick of these fucking FB ,Xian/Kikist Adverts . just anoather example of the Kikes Capitalism. while many suffer in pain (sick and dying from Aids and other Ailments ) , the xian church , Flaunts there mass amounts of wealth and try and use it to try and convert satanists such as us . Disgusting!

Just anoather example of their hypocritical Curse on Humanity . as they promis to love . nothing but False golden promises that put many's soul in a Deep slumber.Thank father Satan that i woke up from that Xian Nightmare .

Hail Satan!
Death to the Kikes and all who stay loyal to there Blasphemous cause!

Totally agree! Fuck the Xians!!!!! If it were not for them, my family would not be so devastated!!!! So under their influence I have a suicidal brother, an emotionally unstable father, and a mother who was so busy doing 'god's work' that she missed out on a huge portion of my teenage years. 

On Nov 13, 2011, at 3:46 AM, "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@... wrote:
  i am sick of these fucking FB ,Xian/Kikist Adverts . just anoather example of the Kikes Capitalism. while many suffer in pain (sick and dying from Aids and other Ailments ) , the xian church , Flaunts there mass amounts of wealth and try and use it to try and convert satanists such as us . Disgusting!

Just anoather example of their hypocritical Curse on Humanity . as they promis to love . nothing but False golden promises that put many's soul in a Deep slumber.Thank father Satan that i woke up from that Xian Nightmare .

Hail Satan!

Because of there hatefull filth a 8 year killed himself because he was gay. They don't care about anything and will pay for their crimes against Humanity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 10:18 AM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] Re: Rant

Because of there hatefull filth a 8 year killed himself because he was gay. They don't care about anything and will pay for their crimes against Humanity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rowdy" <rowdygreen@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back