Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Random help from Father...

Vincent

I live in a "Christian" household. Thankfully, my parents never go to church anyway and they turn a blind eye to most of my books on the occult. Obviously they have no idea I'm satanist, they think I'm just an agnostic.

Today while I was cleaning our backyard, my mom started talking to me about God. She started asking about JRR Tolkien. I knew exactly where this conversation was going. We heard it in church one time (I'm a former Christian). She was going to tell me about about how Tolkien was a former atheist turned Christian... blah blah. Whatever, the point is, she was trying to preach to me in a way she perceived as subtle.

Overall, it was getting awkward. Anyway, before she could keep going - out of nowhere this dove made the strangest sound I've ever heard a dove make. It almost sounded like a human child was yelling something. My mom was like, "what was that?!". I pointed at the dove. She was creeped out by the fact that a dove could make a sound like that. He just stood there on our roof looking down at us... I've rarely ever see doves in my neighborhood, I've especially never seen one that screams like a human...

In my head I was like, "Phew... Thanks buddy!" because she totally forgot what she was talking about and changed topics.

Satan is pretty awesome. Who else would send a screaming dove to interrupt a conversation?

That's a pretty awesome story. I never knew doves could scream like a human child. Thanks for sharing! And yes, Father Satan IS awesome. Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, August 22, 2010 10:21:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Random help from Father...

I live in a "Christian" household. Thankfully, my parents never go to church anyway and they turn a blind eye to most of my books on the occult. Obviously they have no idea I'm satanist, they think I'm just an agnostic.

Today while I was cleaning our backyard, my mom started talking to me about God. She started asking about JRR Tolkien. I knew exactly where this conversation was going. We heard it in church one time (I'm a former Christian). She was going to tell me about about how Tolkien was a former atheist turned Christian... blah blah. Whatever, the point is, she was trying to preach to me in a way she perceived as subtle.

Overall, it was getting awkward. Anyway, before she could keep going - out of nowhere this dove made the strangest sound I've ever heard a dove make. It almost sounded like a human child was yelling something. My mom was like, "what was that?!". I pointed at the dove. She was creeped out by the fact that a dove could make a sound like that. He just stood there on our roof looking down at us... I've rarely ever see doves in my neighborhood, I've especially never seen one that screams like a human...

In my head I was like, "Phew... Thanks buddy!" because she totally forgot what she was talking about and changed topics.

Satan is pretty awesome. Who else would send a screaming dove to interrupt a conversation?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back