Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

random flashes of light

pentagramiscool

Since couple of months i have been experiencing random flashes of white or black light, almost like someone is turning the lamp on and off really fast  , but its either black light or white.Its like i can feel them in my eyes too , but other people dont see them.Also i have random eyelid twitches very often. When they first started i was meditating a lot, and i thought it was from that. I stopped to see if they would go away,they certainly got less .. i think...  but didnt stop. Ever since i stopped meditating i feel like SHIT, Little energy and motivation and when i try to keep up with my program i fail miserably, im so fking ashamed of  myself and what do i keep doing? nothing...genius... idk i think i might be negatively influenced by something but idk maybe im just stupid. What do u think of the flashes i see,is this normal? i think i should go get myself checked.. but for what? 

Yes this is normal and YES KEEP MEDITATING.
You see more and more flashes the more you become spiritually aware because your nervous system is rewiring itself and you're starting to see the energy break through into the visible spectrum.
This is a GOOD thing!

On Monday, April 4, 2016 4:38 AM, "pentagramiscool@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Since couple of months i have been experiencing random flashes of white or black light, almost like someone is turning the lamp on and off really fast  , but its either black light or white.Its like i can feel them in my eyes too , but other people dont see them.Also i have random eyelid twitches very often. When they first started i was meditating a lot, and i thought it was from that. I stopped to see if they would go away,they certainly got less .. i think...  but didnt stop. Ever since i stopped meditating i feel like SHIT, Little energy and motivation and when i try to keep up with my program i fail miserably, im so fking ashamed of  myself and what do i keep doing? nothing...genius... idk i think i might be negatively influenced by something but idk maybe im just stupid. What do u think of the flashes i see,is this normal? i think i should go get myself checked.. but for what? 

From a spiritual perspective, the flashes you are experiencing is the indication of the opening of the clairvoyance chakras. You are opening your soul to the astral and you are adjusting. Which is good and perfectly normal.
You did a fine mistake by stopping meditation, as your energy level will reduce instantly. Which most often may cause depression, fatigue and other nasty side effects. This is why it is hard to build the energy level up again and which is why it is not wise to ever quit. Keep meditating every single day, even if it is just 5 minutes.

Hail Satan!!!

I SWEAR ME TOO HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING THOSE FLASHES OF WHITE LIGHT..I THOUGHT THAT I WAS BECOMING SPIRITUALLY AWARE OF D ASTRAL...I LOVE THESE EXPERIENCES THEY THRILL ME..SATAN HAS THRILLED ME AND THIS IS NOT JUST TALK LIKE D JEWSUS SHIT. M PROUD TO B A FUCKING BLACK SATANIST FOR SATAN ...I HAVE REALLY SEEN IMPROVEMENTS IN MY LIFE SINCE I DEDICATED AND HAVE BEEN DOING MY BEST TO BE CONSISTENT IN MEDITATION. I LOVE SATAN. I HAVE CREATED MY THIRD 40 DAY PROGRAM AND I JUST STARTED TODAY AND I HAVE BEEN BREATHING BLUE ENERGY CONSISTENT WITHOUT PROGRAMING IT AND I HAVE NOTICED MORE INTUITION, KNOWING D FUTURE , WISDOM AND LOTS OF IMPROVEMENT IN MY LOVE FOR SATAN AND HIS DEMONS.MY DAD AND MUM ARE CLERGY TO D XIAN, I LOVE THEM BUT I AM THANKFUL TO FATHER SATAN FOR KEEPING ME STRONG AND PERSISTENT. THE BLUE ENERGY HAS MADE ME MORE AT PEACE WITH MYSELF AND M ABOUT TO ADD THE URUZ RUNE TO AMPLIFY IT'S ENERGY IN MY LIFE. THANK U SATANTHANK U LILITHTHANK U GUSION MY GUARDIAN DEMON.THANK U BIM FOR YOUR SUPPORT THANK U MAXINE, ANGRY SHAMMAN, HP SHANNON, HP HOODED COBRA..SOURCES OF INSPIRATION THANK U ALL ARMIES OF HELL 4 WE WINTHANK U ALL GODS OF DUAT.THANK YOU JOS.HAIL SATANHAIL LILITH HAIL THE CROWNED PRINCES OF HELLHAIL JOS MINISTRYHAIL MY HIGH PRIESTS AND PRIESTESSESHAIL THE ANTI CHRISTHAIL MAXINEHAIL EVERY DEDICATED SATANISTDEATH TO THE JEWS AND ALL ISREAL AND XIANITY.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 5:47 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Yes this is normal and YES KEEP MEDITATING.
You see more and more flashes the more you become spiritually aware because your nervous system is rewiring itself and you're starting to see the energy break through into the visible spectrum.
This is a GOOD thing!

On Monday, April 4, 2016 4:38 AM, "pentagramiscool@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been doing RTR every day since a couple of months ago. Maybe accidentlly missed one day, but that was it.

I've been going back to basics on power meditations, EZ Chakra spins, and maintence mode.

I definately have noticed the pops of light. It's not the sparks or specks you get when you hit your head or have a torn retina - I know this stuff. I've also seen spirits out of the corner of my eyes. And outside, on the ramp outside my window, I've seen spirits go past my window - most of them are nearly full embodied as well.

All of this sent I've been hitting the RTRs and meditations heavy and hard. It's been one helluva great ride!

I get this too, its weird. I thought my lights were fucking up at first. Sometimes others see it, friends who are somewhat spiritually aware themselves. But those who aren't, never see it. Sometimes its like lightning inside a building and I can't believe others don't see it, its crazy. 

I don't just see the flashes,I feel them too.They even have a sound to them

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 6:41 PM, "uncleslam@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I get this too, its weird. I thought my lights were fucking up at first. Sometimes others see it, friends who are somewhat spiritually aware themselves. But those who aren't, never see it. Sometimes its like lightning inside a building and I can't believe others don't see it, its crazy. 

That used too happ n too me. After all I've been through, I don't think i could tolerate something like that. I'd shut it down, not knowing what it was or why it was happening.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 9:07 AM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I don't just see the flashes,I feel them too.They even have a sound to them

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 6:41 PM, "uncleslam@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks so much for the responses guys now i feel better, and dont think that i have brain cancer or smth lol. although i keep getting BLACK flashes ONLY when im in my room , i think there is something that is doing bad stuff to me. Any advice on what to do ? I have been chanting VEENASA  for the last 2 days...HAIL SATAN !!!!HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

I've also seen black flashes here and there as well as white, blue, orange, and yellow flashes.

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 10:33 AM, "pentagramiscool@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks so much for the responses guys now i feel better, and dont think that i have brain cancer or smth lol. although i keep getting BLACK flashes ONLY when im in my room , i think there is something that is doing bad stuff to me. Any advice on what to do ? I have been chanting VEENASA  for the last 2 days...HAIL SATAN !!!!HAIL THE POWERS OF HELL!!!!

that means itys spiritual right?

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 6:07 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't just see the flashes,I feel them too.They even have a sound to them

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back