Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

raised a christian... my fault?

Most of the people on here where raised xtian(christian)!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 6:11:18 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] raised a christian... my fault?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angelia Mills <millsangelia@... wrote:
i was raised as a christian, but i never actually believed in what i was taught. i told my *satanic* friend what my parents led me to believe and he showed me this website. does Satan care that i was raised differently than what i want to be? because i have been believing in the wrong god, but i did not know it at the time.
If you know that you were helping the enemy unintentionally, and you know that Father Satan is the true creator, then he forgives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angelia Mills <millsangelia@... wrote:
i was raised as a christian, but i never actually believed in what i was taught. i told my *satanic* friend what my parents led me to believe and he showed me this website. does Satan care that i was raised differently than what i want to be? because i have been believing in the wrong god, but i did not know it at the time.
no Satan knows you had been forced to worship that false god
and he would never hold it aginst you.now maybe some demons may
do so

You're not the only one who has been raised as a Christian. There are some ex-Christians here and there who became Spiritual Satanists.

My point being, ofcourse father Satan understands. He accepts everyone the way he or she is.

From the Al Jilwah:
"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely."

(http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back