Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

RAIN SPELL

alex_guzman24

Alright now im seriously sick of this freaking sun glooming every freakin day. I've seen some rain spells on A website but im pretty sure they are all fake. One did work but that was in winter. Im sure its possible with an heightened energy level and concentration. So my question is, how do i make it rain?

Sorry I don't have a serious answer, but if you figure it out, please cast an UN-rain spell for Virginia. lol. canoe is tied up. good luck

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Alright now im seriously sick of this freaking sun glooming every freakin day. I've seen some rain spells on A website but im pretty sure they are all fake. One did work but that was in winter. Im sure its possible with an heightened energy level and concentration. So my question is, how do i make it rain?

I heard there's something in the Necronomicon Spellbook for it. Someone posted an experience online claiming they used it to cancel their sports practice by making it rain super hard. I haven't done it myself, so I don't have any personal experiences to tell. 

Here's what I found in the book though:
<h3>The Thirty-Second Name is AGILMA Bringer of Rain. Maketh the gentle Rains to come, or casuseth great Storms and Thunders, the like may destroy armies and cities and crops. His Word is MASHSHAYEGURRA and his Seal is:

The book is in the files section of this group, titled "necronomicon spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

And yeah, it won't stop raining here in Virginia lol.

--- In [email protected], "alex_guzman24" wrote:

I believe the rune Thurisaz and the moon have rulership over the weather.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

I heard there's something in the Necronomicon Spellbook for it. Someone
posted an experience online claiming they used it to cancel their sports
practice by making it rain super hard. I haven't done it myself, so I
don't have any personal experiences to tell.

The Thirty-Second Name is AGILMA
Bringer of Rain. Maketh the gentle Rains to come, or casuseth great
Storms and Thunders, the like may destroy armies and cities and crops.
His Word is MASHSHAYEGURRA and his Seal is:

The book is in the files section of this group, titled "necronomicon
spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" wrote:

Alright now im seriously sick of this freaking sun glooming every
freakin day. I've seen some rain spells on A website but im pretty sure
they are all fake. One did work but that was in winter. Im sure its
possible with an heightened energy level and concentration. So my
question is, how do i make it rain?

visualize it raining. See it happening. 
I use to be able to do it very easily but lately not so. It's been a year or 2 since I could do it myself. I love running in thunderstorms and it makes my day and makes me happy when I get to. I use to be able to cause thunderstorms to. Z
On Jul 27, 2013, at 4:18 PM, "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

I have a question concerning living with a christian family and being the only satanist in the family.

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 9:38 PM PDT bunpuppet@... wrote:

spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" wrote:

Ummm.. While it is possible to do it, I don't know if you really should be doing that. Rain, sun and some natural phenomenon are best left to nature (at least my theory, because nature knows best). Unless there is a famine or a serious requirement of rain, it may not be in the interest of people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

Yeah, we need some of that in England too!!! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

We need some of that in war torn Mexico-.-

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

I forget the name of it... HARP, I believe. The enemy uses some sort of device that causes earthquakes and other "natural" disasters. And with all the pollution etc happening, many "natural" disasters are not natural.

I believe that way back in the day, when the Gods were here, they altered the weather when needed. It takes wisdom and research to know what is needed (rain, dry weather, and forest fires which help with regrowth etc) and which will be the best at the right times for the best outcome in the long run.

Part of Canada recently had major flooding. It's costing the city of Calgary $256 million in damages. That money could have been better spent elsewhere. If the world was Satanic, we could have prevented this and other costly disasters.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "karthikkashyap84" <gamekash@... wrote:

Ummm.. While it is possible to do it, I don't know if you really should be doing that. Rain, sun and some natural phenomenon are best left to nature (at least my theory, because nature knows best). Unless there is a famine or a serious requirement of rain, it may not be in the interest of people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@" <bunpuppet@ wrote:

spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

Is HARP similar to the Tetaphone thing that amplifies magic?   

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 28 Jul 2013, at 09:39 p.m., "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:
  I forget the name of it... HARP, I believe. The enemy uses some sort of device that causes earthquakes and other "natural" disasters. And with all the pollution etc happening, many "natural" disasters are not natural.

I believe that way back in the day, when the Gods were here, they altered the weather when needed. It takes wisdom and research to know what is needed (rain, dry weather, and forest fires which help with regrowth etc) and which will be the best at the right times for the best outcome in the long run.

Part of Canada recently had major flooding. It's costing the city of Calgary $256 million in damages. That money could have been better spent elsewhere. If the world was Satanic, we could have prevented this and other costly disasters.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "karthikkashyap84" <gamekash@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

I spelled it wrong. It's HAARP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAARP

Obviously, being wikipedia, this info may not be 100% accurate or have 100% of the info.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 28 Jul 2013, at 09:39 p.m., "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "karthikkashyap84" <gamekash@ wrote:

spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

Lol just over halfway down the page is the "conspiracy theory" section that mentions what I was getting at.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I spelled it wrong. It's HAARP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HAARP

Obviously, being wikipedia, this info may not be 100% accurate or have 100% of the info.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 28 Jul 2013, at 09:39 p.m., "lydia_666@" <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "karthikkashyap84" <gamekash@ wrote:

spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

Really? levi greenway? Go die in a fire.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Levi Greenway <levi.greenway@... wrote:

I have a question concerning living with a christian family and being the only satanist in the family.

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 9:38 PM PDT bunpuppet@... wrote:

spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

Oh believe me if i could i would. A city is one thing but a country is another. ;-)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 11:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: RAIN SPELL

We need some of that in war torn Mexico-.-

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "violet.louisa" <violet.louisa@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

I tryed the rain spell that was posted by bunpuppet yesterday and it was super hot and bright out this morning but now its dark and rainy, I don't know if it was suposed to rain today or if it was the spell, hopfully this helps you.
On Jul 27, 2013 2:31 PM, "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Yeah same here, i would much rather live in the rain. Dark weather makes my spirit gloom for some reason. I dont hate the sun im just annoyed that it shines every god dam day. I work a lot in the sun and i cant stand all the sunny sun shine people being so happy in the sun. Just the vibe i get from them, it annoys the hell out of me. But anyhow i've got a few ideas and im going to try them out soon. If it works out ill be sure to share it.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] RAIN SPELL

I use to be able to do it very easily but lately not so. It's been a year or 2 since I could do it myself. I love running in thunderstorms and it makes my day and makes me happy when I get to. I use to be able to cause thunderstorms to. Z

that's lovely! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jillian Kniep <xxxirkengirlxxx@... wrote:

I tryed the rain spell that was posted by bunpuppet yesterday and it was
super hot and bright out this morning but now its dark and rainy, I don't
know if it was suposed to rain today or if it was the spell, hopfully this
helps you.
On Jul 27, 2013 2:31 PM, "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Alright now im seriously sick of this freaking sun glooming every freakin
day. I've seen some rain spells on A website but im pretty sure they are
all fake. One did work but that was in winter. Im sure its possible with an
heightened energy level and concentration. So my question is, how do i make
it rain?

Way_seeker, it might be a good idea to explain in posts like this why you said that, as there are many newbies here who might not understand that both Levi and Greenway are very jewish names (especially when combined into one full name) and therefore it's a good chance this person is an infiltrator.

I just don't want newbies thinking you're telling anyone and everyone who lives with xians that they should die in a fire.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Levi Greenway <levi.greenway@ wrote:

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 9:38 PM PDT bunpuppet@ wrote:

spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

One of the best ways to empower the soul and chakras (and for physical healing) is using sunlight. Breath it in directly from the sun. Try it next time you're in the sunlight. I get an instant high ^_^

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Yeah same here, i would much rather live in the rain. Dark weather makes my spirit gloom for some reason. I dont hate the sun im just annoyed that it shines every god dam day. I work a lot in the sun and i cant stand all the sunny sun shine people being so happy in the sun. Just the vibe i get from them, it annoys the hell out of me. But anyhow i've got a few ideas and im going to try them out soon. If it works out ill be sure to share it.

I use to be able to do it very easily but lately not so. It's been a year or 2 since I could do it myself. I love running in thunderstorms and it makes my day and makes me happy when I get to. I use to be able to cause thunderstorms to. 
Z

Thanks, i will try it out.
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 9:38 PM

I heard there's something in the Necronomicon Spellbook for it. Someone posted an experience online claiming they used it to cancel their sports practice by making it rain super hard. I haven't done it myself, so I don't have any personal experiences to tell. 

<h3>The Thirty-Second Name is AGILMA Bringer of Rain. Maketh the gentle Rains to come, or casuseth great Storms and Thunders, the like may destroy armies and cities and crops. His Word is MASHSHAYEGURRA and his Seal is:

The book is in the files section of this group, titled "necronomicon spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

--- In [email protected], "alex_guzman24" wrote:

Yes, the Sun is Extremely powerful.

Alex - If you really do not like being in the Sun, might I suggest using the Sun's power to meditate? You will become more fond of the Sun if you are able to absorb its energy and use it to empower your chakras. Trust me.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

One of the best ways to empower the soul and chakras (and for physical healing) is using sunlight. Breath it in directly from the sun. Try it next time you're in the sunlight. I get an instant high ^_^

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

I use to be able to do it very easily but lately not so. It's been a year or 2 since I could do it myself. I love running in thunderstorms and it makes my day and makes me happy when I get to. I use to be able to cause thunderstorms to. 
Z

On Jul 27, 2013, at 4:18 PM, "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

Yeah im aware of the suns spiritual qualities.... Thats the ONLY reason i do not hate the sun. Although ill igmit that its been a long time since ive harnessed its energy. Eh i guess i should give it another try.

Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 8:29 PM

Yes, the Sun is Extremely powerful.

Alex - If you really do not like being in the Sun, might I suggest using the Sun's power to meditate? You will become more fond of the Sun if you are able to absorb its energy and use it to empower your chakras. Trust me.

HAIL SATAN!!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Alex Guzman <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

Z

On Jul 27, 2013, at 4:18 PM, "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@ wrote:

Good point, thanks Lydia.

Way_seeker, it might be a good idea to explain in posts like this why you said that, as there are many newbies here who might not understand that both Levi and Greenway are very jewish names (especially when combined into one full name) and therefore it's a good chance this person is an infiltrator.

I just don't want newbies thinking you're telling anyone and everyone who lives with xians that they should die in a fire.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Levi Greenway <levi.greenway@ wrote:

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 9:38 PM PDT bunpuppet@ wrote:

spellbook.pdf"
Good luck!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back