Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rage when hearing christian things

trihelm36

Hello, since i performed the commitment to Satan i instantly fill up with rage and frustration when i hear things about Christianity or when talking to Christians and then its almost instantly gone with in seconds after i have left the person who is Christian or stoped talking about it.Is this normal?  

Yeah I know what your talking about happens almost everytime! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 12, 2014, at 3:14 PM, "trihelm36@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello, since i performed the commitment to Satan i instantly fill up with rage and frustration when i hear things about Christianity or when talking to Christians and then its almost instantly gone with in seconds after i have left the person who is Christian or stoped talking about it.Is this normal?  

Have you started meditating? This emotion can appear. It is important to channel them the right way so you don't channel them the wrong way ;p
There is nothing wrong with rage and frustration. Just make sure it is put to good use, and not something harmfull for yourself :D
You reaction is obviously natural to you, and a good thing :) But remember to follow the laws! ;) We are law abiding. And also remember that you should not hang out with christians as they tie into very negative energy, and this will keep you back in your spiritual progress :)

Yeah same thing happened to me back when I was an atheist. Still happens.

Boy do I ever. Even know, I hold back the lion share of my rage simply because, I cannot reach anyone in my family.

It's very sad when I KNOW the truth about Father Satan, our original way SS, and how broken and beaten I see them.

I get enraged because I despise hearing references(even random meaningless omg's) all the time. I always think WTF?!

And it's like I've almost literally been accosted, I have to listen to their shit, but if I say anything about Father Satan, it's like I've opened up a black vortex tch..

Hell, I could even talk about thor, and it would be the FUCKING SAME. The state I see humanity in these days it what causes my rage. But, since hearing countless references to the jewish poison, whether omg's, or the filthy jc, I've built a little tolerance for it... .

It is what it is. But, I will totally not tolerate it from anyone else. Only family. It's really conflicting..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back