Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Radionics discussion

timothy.calvert90

I am curious as to what other Satanist's views are on Radionic machines, look them up on google if your not familiar. Simply put they amplify vibrational frequencies. Some of these are state of the art and come with a decent price tag. I am interested in purchasing one for aid in creating thoughtforms. Although there may be other uses for them, I believe there can be serious drawbacks to them as well. By using these machines to amplify our powers on a regular basis will we degrade or handicap our natural abilities? Or are they just an advanced prop to be coupled with daily meditation? Any negative effects are what I would like to be informed about.

Tim

I myself think of them more along the lines of a handicap, develop your natural tallents instead. Useing such a machine makes you weaker it's a crutch, then after you die andyou won't have the strength to do it on your own which would be a hinderance in the long run

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2009, at 8:47 PM, "timothy.calvert90" <timothy.calvert90@... wrote:

I am curious as to what other Satanist's views are on Radionic machines, look them up on google if your not familiar. Simply put they amplify vibrational frequencies. Some of these are state of the art and come with a decent price tag. I am interested in purchasing one for aid in creating thoughtforms. Although there may be other uses for them, I believe there can be serious drawbacks to them as well. By using these machines to amplify our powers on a regular basis will we degrade or handicap our natural abilities? Or are they just an advanced prop to be coupled with daily meditation? Any negative effects are what I would like to be informed about.

Tim

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

They focus and amplify ur powers when used properly.

I don't see anything wrong with them as long as u empower urself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Justin Creighton <the_justin666@... wrote:

I myself think of them more along the lines of a handicap, develop your natural tallents instead. Useing such a machine makes you weaker it's a crutch, then after you die andyou won't have the strength to do it on your own which would be a hinderance in the long run

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 7, 2009, at 8:47 PM, "timothy.calvert90" <timothy.calvert90@... wrote:

Tim

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

"timothy.calvert90" <timothy.calvert90@... wrote:

I am curious as to what other Satanist's views are on Radionic machines<
I had a hieronymus machine and it worked great. So great in fact that an enemy who hated my sudden burst of power set me up and had it stolen so i wouldn't be able to use it further.

Simply put they amplify vibrational frequencies.<
They do a lot more than that.

Some of these are state of the art and come with a decent price tag.<
Yes. They can become very expensive. However, there are places where you can get ones that aren't that expensive, meaning you can get some powerful ones for under $500Usd.

I am interested in purchasing one for aid in creating thoughtforms.<
That's a perfect use for them.

Although there may be other uses for them, I believe there can be serious drawbacks to them as well. By using these machines to amplify our powers on a regular basis will we degrade or handicap our natural abilities?<
NO. In fact, if you do get a radionic machine, the first experiment you should do is to train your own mind to BECOME the machine and do the same things the machine can do. When you get to that point, you can throw away your machine. The first time i turned my machine on to do that, i went STRAIGHT into trance. I really miss my own machine but since i had it i find i can use my own mind better than before i had it. Just operating a machine helps you understand what you are doing and the process of linking to objects and beings.

Or are they just an advanced prop to be coupled with daily meditation?<
I am of the belief that beginners would progress faster if they used radionics machines in certain ways, and my belief has been verified by a friend of mine who bought a Zenith Omega machine. She used it to clear her aura and got her aura so clean within 3 months that she was kicked out of a Buddhist retreat because whenever she sat, goetic spirits and elementals would gather around her and converse with her and all that spirit activity was disturbing the teachers. She was not a strong sitter previously.

Any negative effects are what I would like to be informed about.<
First, you'll find you want to do a lot more magic spells simultaneously. Second, you'll want to buy many more machines because the first one works so well. Third, if you were never much into sitting and doing your meditations, you'll develop a habit of 'set and forget' meaning you will neglect your meditations in order to play with your machines more often. I do think the second drawback is offset by the first though and as long as you do works on yourself to turn your own mind into a radionic machine (which it IS btw), you'll do fine. My .02c

Where can i find the scematic for your radionics devices, i know its not always electronic but a tutorial how to make them would help me a LOT, i wanted to build them but i never found exact step by step instructions on how to build it.

Post a website where to buy the one you are talking about, if you know any that can empower thought-forms or any other. contact me or reply.

Post any info you have.

Thanks for reading...
-<--<--<--<--<-
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Wright" <dswrightca@... wrote:

"timothy.calvert90" <timothy.calvert90@ wrote:

I had a hieronymus machine and it worked great. So great in fact that an enemy who hated my sudden burst of power set me up and had it stolen so i wouldn't be able to use it further.

Yes. They can become very expensive. However, there are places where you can get ones that aren't that expensive, meaning you can get some powerful ones for under $500Usd.

Although there may be other uses for them, I believe there can be serious drawbacks to them as well. By using these machines to amplify our powers on a regular basis will we degrade or handicap our natural abilities?<

NO. In fact, if you do get a radionic machine, the first experiment you should do is to train your own mind to BECOME the machine and do the same things the machine can do. When you get to that point, you can throw away your machine. The first time i turned my machine on to do that, i went STRAIGHT into trance. I really miss my own machine but since i had it i find i can use my own mind better than before i had it. Just operating a machine helps you understand what you are doing and the process of linking to objects and beings.

I am of the belief that beginners would progress faster if they used radionics machines in certain ways, and my belief has been verified by a friend of mine who bought a Zenith Omega machine. She used it to clear her aura and got her aura so clean within 3 months that she was kicked out of a Buddhist retreat because whenever she sat, goetic spirits and elementals would gather around her and converse with her and all that spirit activity was disturbing the teachers. She was not a strong sitter previously.

First, you'll find you want to do a lot more magic spells simultaneously. Second, you'll want to buy many more machines because the first one works so well. Third, if you were never much into sitting and doing your meditations, you'll develop a habit of 'set and forget' meaning you will neglect your meditations in order to play with your machines more often. I do think the second drawback is offset by the first though and as long as you do works on yourself to turn your own mind into a radionic machine (which it IS btw), you'll do fine. My .02c

The files the group provides labeled Psionic is where I obtained all my information. My favorite out of those is Psionic+Mayhem. These books provide schematics for the devices as well. If your looking for more professional quality I recommend this website:

http://higherpo.ipower.com/index.html

I'm partial to the suitcase styled machine on this website, the sleek design is so appealing for wreaking psychic havoc from any location. It totally redefines our current concept of terrorism and is sure to give Homeland Security a run for their money. However I have chose not to obtain any radionic machine at moment, partially due to the price, but mostly because I would like to advance my own powers first and become totally self reliant. As you should too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "akusoy" <akusoy@... wrote:

Where can i find the scematic for your radionics devices, i know its not always electronic but a tutorial how to make them would help me a LOT, i wanted to build them but i never found exact step by step instructions on how to build it.

Post a website where to buy the one you are talking about, if you know any that can empower thought-forms or any other. contact me or reply.

Post any info you have.

Thanks for reading...
-<--<--<--<--<-
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Wright" <dswrightca@ wrote:

These is no group with the exact name "Psionic", give an exact name.
"Future Horizons" is a nice website with radionics.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tim" <timothy.calvert90@... wrote:

The files the group provides labeled Psionic is where I obtained all my information. My favorite out of those is Psionic+Mayhem. These books provide schematics for the devices as well. If your looking for more professional quality I recommend this website:

I'm partial to the suitcase styled machine on this website, the sleek design is so appealing for wreaking psychic havoc from any location. It totally redefines our current concept of terrorism and is sure to give Homeland Security a run for their money. However I have chose not to obtain any radionic machine at moment, partially due to the price, but mostly because I would like to advance my own powers first and become totally self reliant. As you should too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "akusoy" <akusoy@ wrote:

Post any info you have.

Thanks for reading...
-<--<--<--<--<-
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Wright" <dswrightca@ wrote:

This group... Look to your left on the computer screen then scan up about 2 inches there should be a link titled FILES hope that helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "akusoy" <akusoy@... wrote:

These is no group with the exact name "Psionic", give an exact name.
"Future Horizons" is a nice website with radionics.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tim" <timothy.calvert90@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "akusoy" <akusoy@ wrote:

Post any info you have.

Thanks for reading...
-<--<--<--<--<-

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back