Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Race mixing vs adopting, which is more viable?

[email protected]

I've been considering bringing a child in this world within the next few years, but after reading about race mixing and hearing some horror stories from elders (I'm Russian/Mongolian, he's German/Scottish) I'm not so sure.  What are your guys' thoughts?  I really don't want our child to be potentially brainwashed into Jewish propaganda just because of a stupid gene mixing mistake on our part, but at the same time with adoption there's practically a 99% chance that the genetics of the baby will be born with damaged genes...
I don't see anything on JoS touching on this matter, so I'll say for those people who have no idea what damaged genes isEver noticed how a kid can come from white parents and look Jewish as fuck?  And how it happens to even black and Asian kids?  Turns out someone (and I'm donating a million dollars to my local rabbi if its not the jews) has been putting toxins into our environment, food, and even clothes/jewelry which can alter our genes to make us dumber, with the appearance being a simple side effect.  It's been going on since the early 1900s and every generation it gets worse.  The only ones who aren't affected are the spiritually aware as our energies repel (and in some random cases reverse) them, or those tribes in remote places in the world where the toxins can't reach them. 
I'm currently researching a way to reverse such genetic damage by pretending to be xtian at my local church and using the congregation as guinea pigs lol. 
So back to my original question, in the interests of Satanism, should we have a mixed child without the damaged genes but the pitfalls of race mixing or should we risk adopting a genetically damaged child with only possibly the pitfalls of race mixing?

Race-mixing is dirty/jewish, and is abominable. Advancing yourself means you can have what you want - and you must be certain that those things are not negative/detrimental/dirty jewish/etc.

You can't have a mixed child without damaged genes. Mixing is disgusting and is against Satan. You can't adopt a genetically damaged child and hope it will be pure. If you are talking about producing a mixed child, there is no way to 'fix' this. Reproduce with your own kind. With another Aryan. Anything else is abomination.
Don't waste your time adopting a mixed child, adopt one that is pure.

What is aryan?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 at 22:56, zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   You can't have a mixed child without damaged genes. Mixing is disgusting and is against Satan. You can't adopt a genetically damaged child and hope it will be pure. If you are talking about producing a mixed child, there is no way to 'fix' this. Reproduce with your own kind. With another Aryan. Anything else is abomination.
Don't waste your time adopting a mixed child, adopt one that is pure.

Yyyyyup ^-^ Zola love is right. Im the offspring of a white and black and im struggling with problems that shouldn't even be a problem. Im correcting my mind and soul through meditation and the pure strength on my own, but thats why im a Satanist. I wouldnt say the same for many other race mixed people, from my experience im a rare occurence. I would greatly advise not to dwell on getting a mixed child, POSSIBLY (only if you adopted) if you worked hard on your parenting and taught the child the many great ways to empower themselve through power meditations they could purify their genes BUT im not near 100% sure on that as i have only heard what i assumed was that before. I wouldnt adopt a very mixed child though, they would be a good amount of trouble ? good luck Love!

For now, because I am sterile, I am going to adopt. At least two white children. Because I believe it is a good thing to do, if I can't have my own, I believe it is good to raise kids and teach them Satanic value. Those kids might grow on street, alone, and become criminals and miserable drug addicts. But, I want them to grow with my care, in my arms, I want to teach them, guide them, and be a good mother to them. I am dreaming a lot about that these days.

" Turns out someone (and I'm donating a million dollars to my local rabbi if its not the jews) has been putting toxins into our environment, food, and even clothes/jewelry which can alter our genes to make us dumber"

Are you serious right now? 
Would you care to provide the genetic profile of "dumber"? Or we just going to base this on how someone looks and completely ignore science, while using a science term 'genetic' 

I would agree at this point, someone is a bit 'dumber', but not for the reasons you might think. 

@Larissaelectra that's very admirable and since many know I am third sex trans female I can not have children from my own body anymore but I was opting for adopting at least 2 Spanish/Aztec children so they have a better chance in the world and live as a gentile should in fathers kingdom as opposed to the jewtrix many have fallen victim to

Are you also Spanish/Aztec? No matter if children are your own, or if you adopt them, you should never raise child of another race. If you're White, adopt White, if Black, adopt Black, if you're Mexican/Spanish...etc...adopt children of the race you are.

Also, keep in mind that Spanish is a broad term, it can encompass both European Spaniard, which are, I believe mostly White, and Mexican - South American people, which are very diverse.

Maybe someone with a more knowledge of race can collect me if I am wrong.

You have my full support for adoption. It is really noble act to do for us who cannot have kids, but want to raise a child, and help them grow into a healthy Gentile person. Me, myself, I want children so badly, it is like I feel incomplete without having a child...

@Larissaelectra yes I am also Spanish/Aztec,(Spanish from my mother and Aztec from my father) And I believe you are correct because I have met women who appear to be white because of the natural hair,eyes,facial structure etc.but only speak Spanish with the Spain dialect...like my mother for example she looks Caucasian but speaks both Spanish and English fluently 
Yes I know how you feel about feeling in-complete...its a horrible feeling...i mean I have 7 year old biological daughter but it would be wonderful to have at least 2 more,you know?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back