Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quote from JoS website

[email protected]

"Joy of Satan Ministries does not acknowledge or recognize Judaism, Christianity, or Islam as legitimate religions. These are in fact programs to replace spiritual knowledge with lies and corruptions, while extorting trillions upon trillions of dollars, and psychic energy, along with exploiting human misery and suffering to keep untold wealth, and spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a "chosen" few."
How did you come to this conclusion? I'm not going to start a fight with everyone and try to change your beliefs, I swear. I'm just here to learn.

You need to read the "Exposing Christianity" website and other pages on the Joy of Satan site. To view the "Exposing Christianity" site, go here: http://www.exposingchristianity.com/

That should explain everything regarding that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "asjaiaburke@..." <asjaiaburke@... wrote:

"Joy of Satan Ministries does not acknowledge or recognize Judaism, Christianity, or Islam as legitimate religions. These are in fact programs to replace spiritual knowledge with lies and corruptions, while extorting trillions upon trillions of dollars, and psychic energy, along with exploiting human misery and suffering to keep untold wealth, and spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a "chosen" few."
How did you come to this conclusion? I'm not going to start a fight with everyone and try to change your beliefs, I swear. I'm just here to learn.

Also thes ones too:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Main.html
http://www.luciferianliberationfront.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/233

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/230

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/234

http://www.exposingchristianity.com/

http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 10:22:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Quote from JoS website

All you have to do is look at the religions themselves. What they do is systematically destroy the grasping of spiritual knowledge by their members and work against any sort of enlightened social ethic. They continue to punish the honest quest for knowledge and constrain freethought by strict dogma.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "asjaiaburke@..." <asjaiaburke@... wrote:

The challenge of this question is twofold.  1. You seem to want us to do your research for you, and 2. You seem to have no grasp of history.  Thomas Jefferson himself referred to xtianity as a "dreadful superstitution." Why don't you figure out why he said that?  Most Satanists go through a journey of learning and discovery.  They prove to their own satisfaction the false and ugly reality of xtian,jewish,muslim mind virus belief systems. By your question you are not there yet.  Satanists do not recruit nor do they preach.  Not everyone is meant to be a Satanist. Usually Satanists question belief systems they were born into, and go on a quest for truth.  I recommend you read some books by Sam Harris or Hitchins for starters.   "Letter to a christian nation" by Sam Harris, or "God is not great" by Hitchins would be a great start.  Google some debates on youtube by these guys, they are great at slamming xtian,muslim, and jewish idiots.  We will not do your work for you. If you are driven to seek truth then seek it. Truth is out there.  Go to the JoS site and read everything, go to links, prove for yourself and don't depend on anyone to give you answers, find them yourself.  Even HP Maxine on this site has said many times over the years to test everything, even what she shares.  Don't be a herd dweller, don'r expect to be spoon fed, learn for yourself. Satanism does not require "faith" it demands truth.  Hail Satan! and good luck on your journey!Dante
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 7:22 AM

I understand what you're saying, and I am doing the research. I was just asking how all of this plays out in your minds because I learn best through discussion and debates, not just reading things off of a piece of paper. And no I have absolutely no grasp of history. I can't stand it. I'm a math and science junky through and through. But I'm trying :) And I thought this group was here to help people, anyways? Not to just tell people to go help themselves. That seems a little counter productive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dante kun <heathendante@... wrote:

The challenge of this question is twofold.  1. You seem to want us to do your research for you, and 2. You seem to have no grasp of history.  Thomas Jefferson himself referred to xtianity as a "dreadful superstitution." Why don't you figure out why he said that?  Most Satanists go through a journey of learning and discovery.  They prove to their own satisfaction the false and ugly reality of xtian,jewish,muslim mind virus belief systems. By your question you are not there yet.  Satanists do not recruit nor do they preach.  Not everyone is meant to be a Satanist. Usually Satanists question belief systems they were born into, and go on a quest for truth.  I recommend you read some books by Sam Harris or Hitchins for starters.   "Letter to a christian nation" by Sam Harris, or "God is not great" by Hitchins would be a great start.  Google some debates on youtube by these guys, they are great at slamming xtian,muslim, and jewish idiots.  We will
not do your work for you. If you are driven to seek truth then seek it. Truth is out there.  Go to the JoS site and read everything, go to links, prove for yourself and don't depend on anyone to give you answers, find them yourself.  Even HP Maxine on this site has said many times over the years to test everything, even what she shares.  Don't be a herd dweller, don'r expect to be spoon fed, learn for yourself. Satanism does not require "faith" it demands truth.

Hail Satan! and good luck on your journey!
Dante

We help with things that aren't on the site. These groups are only a supplement. We are encouraged to study and learn for ourselves.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Asjaia" <asjaiaburke@... wrote:

I understand what you're saying, and I am doing the research. I was just asking how all of this plays out in your minds because I learn best through discussion and debates, not just reading things off of a piece of paper. And no I have absolutely no grasp of history. I can't stand it. I'm a math and science junky through and through. But I'm trying :) And I thought this group was here to help people, anyways? Not to just tell people to go help themselves. That seems a little counter productive.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dante kun <heathendante@ wrote:

The challenge of this question is twofold.  1. You seem to want us to do your research for you, and 2. You seem to have no grasp of history.  Thomas Jefferson himself referred to xtianity as a "dreadful superstitution." Why don't you figure out why he said that?  Most Satanists go through a journey of learning and discovery.  They prove to their own satisfaction the false and ugly reality of xtian,jewish,muslim mind virus belief systems. By your question you are not there yet.  Satanists do not recruit nor do they preach.  Not everyone is meant to be a Satanist. Usually Satanists question belief systems they were born into, and go on a quest for truth.  I recommend you read some books by Sam Harris or Hitchins for starters.   "Letter to a christian nation" by Sam Harris, or "God is not great" by Hitchins would be a great start.  Google some debates on youtube by these guys, they are great at slamming xtian,muslim, and jewish idiots.  We will
not do your work for you. If you are driven to seek truth then seek it. Truth is out there.  Go to the JoS site and read everything, go to links, prove for yourself and don't depend on anyone to give you answers, find them yourself.  Even HP Maxine on this site has said many times over the years to test everything, even what she shares.  Don't be a herd dweller, don'r expect to be spoon fed, learn for yourself. Satanism does not require "faith" it demands truth.

Dante

Satanists are born not made, we do not recruit and we won't lead you like the sheep are led at xtian churches. Reading is part of research even in science. I reccommended Hitchens and Harris on youtube, if you love science as I do then Dawkins may be more to your liking.  As for helping you, I have done so by referring you to 4 GREAT sources, The JoS website, Dawkins, Hitchens, and Harris. Their debates are wonderful and I love the way they make zionist pigs and idiot xtians and muslims squirm.   Counter productive for me is listening to a preacher spout buybull verses....I knew that was counter productive at 6 years old.  How this plays out in my mind? Well.. lets see, the buybull is a rip off text, the koran is ripped off from the old testament, and the torah and talmud and the zohar are all ripped off and adulterated from ancient babylonian and summarian texts.  Having just typed that I would add that this all took me about ten years of research to prove to myself, including the 2 years I spent reading the sunni and shia versions of the koran....See where I am going with this? I am not an asshole (really) but part of Satanism is hard core research and the ability to think for ouirselves rather than having others think for us.  Herd conditioning is something we all work at dealing with. What is important is what YOU believe, not what others believe or think.  Satanism is a tough, and sometimes solitary path, it involves seeking truth and not just listening to others preach about truth as they see truth.  You will get help in this group, but no one will do the work for you. I gave you 4 sources, check them out for yourself, see what you think about them, ask questions about what you find out, and remember to HAVE FUN DOING IT...lol!    Hail Satan!Dante
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quote from JoS website

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dante kun <heathendante@... wrote:

Dante

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back