Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quitting Weed

BlackFlame333X2

Any former pot smokers give it up recently? or semi-recently? I was coughing every morning, not even sure if it's smoking related because I usually only take 2 hits a night to relax. After a week I have noticed clearer thought patterns. For those that quit, does it help you with your meditating?

It's tough to recover from it in all ways but not impossible. In regards of if this helps you, surely it doesn't, it's just a short answer with more negative effects expecially on the long run.

I understand why people doing it and I don't judge and it's nobody's right to decide what for others but obviously and realistically it's to stop smoking and from there there's only benefits to achieve.

If you're reason is indeed sleeping I can give some advices, let me know.

Any former pot smokers give it up recently? or semi-recently? I was coughing every morning, not even sure if it's smoking related because I usually only take 2 hits a night to relax. After a week I have noticed clearer thought patterns. For those that quit, does it help you with your meditating?
Hi, years ago I was a marijuana user.

A few months after devoting myself to Father Satan I completely quit.

The benefits were absolute, the brain came back to work clearly and functionally also meditation once I quit smoking improved significantly.

When I smoked I often could not meditate and would fall asleep.
Vitality was at a minimum, and concentration was limited to a few seconds.

If you want to progress leave these harmful and useless things behind.

Hello,

While having never consumed that substance, I have been around many people who did at the time.

Coughing is to be expected when smoking pot (cause you usually mix it with tobacco), tobacco or when vaping.
After all, you are putting something in your body that shouldn't be in your body. Your body reacts.

2 hits a night to relax is 2 hits more than you should do. Please look for healthier ways to relax (void meditation, taking a shower, reading).
Also consider using the color Blue, as it is related to "inner peace".

You may want to consult the following pages:

Quitting will help you with meditation, and basically everything else in your life.
The closer your body's chemistry is to being balanced, the better it is.
When you smoke pot, tobacco or vape, or drink alcohol etc., you are upsetting the chemical balance of your body.

I hope this was helpful.

Sincerely,
HDNW.

You will have a clearer mind and clearer lungs, so it helps a lot.

Hello,

While having never consumed that substance, I have been around many people who did at the time.

Coughing is to be expected when smoking pot (cause you usually mix it with tobacco), tobacco or when vaping.
After all, you are putting something in your body that shouldn't be in your body. Your body reacts.

2 hits a night to relax is 2 hits more than you should do. Please look for healthier ways to relax (void meditation, taking a shower, reading).
Also consider using the color Blue, as it is related to "inner peace".

You may want to consult the following pages:

Quitting will help you with meditation, and basically everything else in your life.
The closer your body's chemistry is to being balanced, the better it is.
When you smoke pot, tobacco or vape, or drink alcohol etc., you are upsetting the chemical balance of your body.

I hope this was helpful.

Sincerely,
HDNW.
Most of that makes sense but I've never mixed tobacco with it, I either grew female plants or bought some bud. I quit smoking cigs almost 16 years ago. I am looking forward to a clearer mind.

It messes with your mind even when you control the addiction. The coughing is normal aa even if you don’t add tobacco any kind of smoke irritates the lungs so you will cough at some point no matter what.I am sober for about 3 months and still want to do it on some occasions but i fight it so ye it is bad.

Long-term weed use contributes to memory loss and problems with retention, paranoia, and problems with critical thinking. It may take 60 to 90 days to get the stuff out of your system but sweating and hydrating will help with this. Your body and mind will adjust and your brain will begin to function normally again. Depending on what work you may end up doing or where you live, good jobs must be drug-free (construction jobs give randoms).

I used to be a hardcore drug user smoking at least 7g's of pot a day ontop of psychedelic drugs. Can't say if my mind has irreversible damage as I am still extremely sharp. But I would not recommend any drugs to anyone.

If you are having trouble quitting do pineal meditation or crown chakra meditation. You can also bounce your attention from the 3rd eye to the 6th chakra/pineal gland and to the crown chakra in a circuit. Keep rotating the energy, it's a really pleasant experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back