Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

quija bord

jjb_rox

i want a quija bord and my mom is open but thats the one and only thing i cant have because my grandfather used one and let a bunch of evil spirts into there house when she was young what should i do and where can i get 1

hey its me again i was just wondering where you can buy a quija bord i really wanna find out who my gardian demon is i think its aini or aim which ever he prefers but id like to be shure seeing how he wont appear to me yet can some one help thx all

you could use a pendulum those are pretty good if you can't get a ouji board. those things freak me out cause i have had bad experiences with them

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 3:35:46 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] quija bord

hey its me again i was just wondering where you can buy a quija bord i really wanna find out who my gardian demon is i think its aini or aim which ever he prefers but id like to be shure seeing how he wont appear to me yet can some one help thx all

If you bless them and are a dedicated Satanist you've nothing to be aftaid of.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Skye Gamet <skyegamet@... wrote:

you could use a pendulum those are pretty good if you can't get a ouji board. those things freak me out cause i have had bad experiences with them

I think you can make one yourself out of paper... but you need to infuse it somehow... I don't know exactly, read something about infusing objects with energy. Anyway, if you want to find out what's your demon you can use a pendulum. I personally favor pendulums, but that's just me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jjb_rox" <jjb_rox@... wrote:

i want a quija bord and my mom is open but thats the one and only thing i cant have because my grandfather used one and let a bunch of evil spirts into there house when she was young what should i do and where can i get 1

is a pendulum where u put a weighted object on a chain and run ur energy through ur hand and ask it questions??? From: Skye Gamet <skyegamet@...
Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 10:01:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] quija bord

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

<td val[/IMG]I got mine at target and mine works, I just used mine today and found out my guardian demons name. You can get nicer ones online at ebay or amazon and such.

<em>Samantha Jones</em>

--- On Mon, 11/23/09, jjb_rox <jjb_rox@... wrote:
Date: Monday, November 23, 2009, 5:05 PM

[/TD]

yep thats the one

Sent: Tue, November 24, 2009 2:37:14 PM

is a pendulum where u put a weighted object on a chain and run ur energy through ur hand and ask it questions??? From: Skye Gamet <skyegamet@yahoo. com

Infusing something with energy is simply stocking it in the object.
I also favor pendulums...they're easier to hide and you can dismember it:I have an onyx ring(my stone) and a silver chain.When I need to go somewhere,I just put the ring on my finger and the chain around my neck.Easy and practical

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "loke_pk" <loke_pk@... wrote:

I think you can make one yourself out of paper... but you need to infuse it somehow... I don't know exactly, read something about infusing objects with energy. Anyway, if you want to find out what's your demon you can use a pendulum. I personally favor pendulums, but that's just me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jjb_rox" <jjb_rox@ wrote:

If you bless it through the ritual shown on the site,you don't need to run energy through it.The being you talk to will use it.If you run your energy through it,it will tell you what you want to know.
But yes,you put something that has some weight on a chain or rope.I use a silver chain and a ring.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeremy Blais <jjb_rox@... wrote:

is a pendulum where u put a weighted object on a chain and
run ur energy through ur hand and ask it questions???

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Well whati think you should do is go online look for them ask one of your friends that if they could buy it for you only if they have a credit card to buy it for you and that to put his adress and what ever he needs to put and that you will pay him back there only like about 10-20 dallors and just dont tell anyone so that ur mom wont find out

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jjb_rox" <jjb_rox@... wrote:

kool kool im useing a mood ring will that work???

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 12:33:16 AM

yep thats the one

is a pendulum where u put a weighted object on a chain and run ur energy through ur hand and ask it questions??? From: Skye Gamet <skyegamet@yahoo. com

ya any type of weighted object really 

Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 1:53:58 PM

yep thats the one

think the ring will keep kool colors as a pendulem lol

Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 2:45:56 AM

yep thats the one

lol it might idk

Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 6:54:57 PM

think the ring will keep kool colors as a pendulem lol

Sent: Thu, November 26, 2009 2:45:56 AM

yep thats the one

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back