Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quick Solar Chakra Boost

HPS Lydia

High Priestess
Google "V" pose. Sit like that, arms behind you on the floor for balance. Breath of Fire. In less than 1 minute your Solar will start to burn.

I got this from Ana Brett (kundalini yoga DVD's, she just sent her newsletter). She says to have the left leg 6 inches above the right while doing this. I'm usually a bit skeptical of anything that is not symmetrical (or doing both sides one after the other) but it does seem more effective her way, I just spent the past 5 minutes testing both ways. So do whichever way works for you, both legs at same height or left a bit higher than right.

Doing the Wheel asana before working on the solar is the best (as posted by HPS Maxine a few years ago), but this will be much easier for those who are not fit/flexible enough yet to get into wheel.

It's right on google. You type it in, and it's right there... might have to click on "images".

---In [email protected], <donotfearthetruth666@... wrote :

Could you post how the V pose looks like?
I can't find it anywhere on google... :///

I get that, but there's load of choices of the pics, that's why I'm asking for you to send in the pic so O don't mistaken it for a diff image

They show 2 variants, one upside down with the butt pointed up and the other with the butt on the ground, feet pointing up. 

Which is the correct one if I may ask? 

Nevermind, found it. Sorreh .<

---In [email protected], <lydia_666@... wrote :

It's right on google. You type it in, and it's right there... might have to click on "images".

---In [email protected], <donotfearthetruth666@... wrote :

Could you post how the V pose looks like?
I can't find it anywhere on google... :///

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back