Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quick question

scemo

I need some help with album art ,is there any art y'all have left that I can use ,my theme is black metal band ,and I am singing about my love for Satan , nothing that can make the Jews use there magic on me

AI art would be a viable option if you do not have any artist friends and can not produce something yourself. I doubt that there is anything readymade for you here, although some nice person might help you out if you ask them, who knows?

I need some help with album art ,is there any art y'all have left that I can use ,my theme is black metal band ,and I am singing about my love for Satan , nothing that can make the Jews use there magic on me
Reply with a preffered color scheme or symbols you specifically want and I'll try to whip something up. Pretty free today.

Bonsoir🙏🏾
Svp aidez-moi avec le programme de 6 mois de formation pour débutant dans le satanisme.
J'ai essayé de l'avoir via un cite web qui était posté mais je n'arrive pas à y accéder.
Si possible aidez-moi avec un support pdf ou avec un texte écrit du programme svp🙏🏾
Mon mail est [email protected]

Merci infiniment pour ce forum qui joue une grande aide pour l'humanité 🙏🏾

Reply with a preffered color scheme or symbols you specifically want and I'll try to whip something up. Pretty free today.
Black and red ,Lucifers sigil ,and maybe some runes thank you very much 💖👽

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back