Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

quick question

kaspiandre

I was just wondering: what is Satan's stance on murder? Thanks in advance if you reply!
Andy

He does not approve of killing anyone innocent or "sacrifices" or any of that. He does NOT advocate or support anything illegal.

The Gods have been with humanity since our beginnings and they have watched us grow in Power and Spirit. They have seen Their Sons and Daughters fight in wars against their enemies and watched their enemies wither away and die.

Satan does not care about His enemies or whatever miserable fate they meet. He wants us to vanquish His enemies via Spiritual Warfare as there are no laws about the use of the Powers of the Mind and the Soul. He does NOT want anyone to kill anyone physically unless it is in self-defense. If it is to protect your life or the lives of your loved ones that Father doesn't mind what you do to the attacker.

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kaspiandre" <kaspiandre@... wrote:

I was just wondering: what is Satan's stance on murder? Thanks in advance if you reply!
Andy

could i make a pendulum using like a ring and a shoelace or something? and i have a xitan camp i have to go to should i open my chakras before or after camp?

Hello everyone,   I've been studying and have yet to understand soemthing. What is the closest thing we can become to a demon, and can anyone explain the process?

Well you can't really become a Demon but because of the way most of us where created, we already have a bit of Demon in us. However, It's not the fact that they are Demons which make them so powerful, it's that they are Gods. So if you want to be close to a Demon, try and achieve Godhood. Humans are not usually born powerful, they work for it to reach Godhood. I believe (some may disagree) that this is the same with Demons. They are not necessarily born extremely powerful (although possibly still more powerful than we as they have not been corrupted by Xianity) but they meditate and work on it. So if you want to be as close to a Demon as possible. work as hard as you can on your mediations and spellworkings.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, 28 November, 2009 12:54:38 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] quick question

Hello everyone,   I've been studying and have yet to understand soemthing. What is the closest thing we can become to a demon, and can anyone explain the process?

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.

i heard u have to die to achieve godhead is that true

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, November 28, 2009 9:15:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] quick question

Well you can't really become a Demon but because of the way most of us where created, we already have a bit of Demon in us. However, It's not the fact that they are Demons which make them so powerful, it's that they are Gods. So if you want to be close to a Demon, try and achieve Godhood. Humans are not usually born powerful, they work for it to reach Godhood. I believe (some may disagree) that this is the same with Demons. They are not necessarily born extremely powerful (although possibly still more powerful than we as they have not been corrupted by Xianity) but they meditate and work on it. So if you want to be as close to a Demon as possible. work as hard as you can on your mediations and spellworkings.

To: teens4satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Sat, 28 November, 2009 12:54:38 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] quick question

W[/IMG][/url]

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back