Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quick question

kwart215

Hey all, first I'd like to start by saying I'm horrible at getting my shit together :(. Finally out of my folks house though and as soon as I'm settled I plan on finally doing my dedication. I've read time and time again that it's what's in the heart that matters, not the tools, so I'm going to get that done and see if I can wrap my head around meditating and get myself on a meditation program.

Anyway, I've been reading the JoS site and one of the things that really perked my interest was the past life regression. I was just wondering how experienced one has to be in order to do this. It doesn't really say what sort of level you should be spiritually, it's under the begginer column so I assume you don't need to be highly experienced. I was just slightly curious as to what you can learn from it. For example, could one somehow lock what they knew in a past life, knowing one day they'll do that meditation and remémber it all? Because that sounds like something I'd do.

In past life regression, you can gain the knowledge that you had in your past lives and than use it to apply it to this life. You can also gain further knowledge of yourself. Your likes, hates, fears, and true personality which is all essential for the great work.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 11:37 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Quick question

Hey all, first I'd like to start by saying I'm horrible at getting my shit together :(. Finally out of my folks house though and as soon as I'm settled I plan on finally doing my dedication. I've read time and time again that it's what's in the heart that matters, not the tools, so I'm going to get that done and see if I can wrap my head around meditating and get myself on a meditation program.

Anyway, I've been reading the JoS site and one of the things that really perked my interest was the past life regression. I was just wondering how experienced one has to be in order to do this. It doesn't really say what sort of level you should be spiritually, it's under the begginer column so I assume you don't need to be highly experienced. I was just slightly curious as to what you can learn from it. For example, could one somehow lock what they knew in a past life, knowing one day they'll do that meditation and remémber it all? Because that sounds like something I'd do.

How many of you still have the ashes from the paper you burnt during the dedication ritual? (me so that's one)
Hail Satan!!!

Not me. I made a big mess that I had to clean up. Forgot about that little detail.
Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

------------------------------
On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 9:48 PM PST kornnuts@... wrote:

How many of you still have the ashes from the paper you burnt during the dedication ritual? (me so that's one)
Hail Satan!!!

I still have a piece of the ritual prayer that did not burn down completely, so I kept that as a reminder, as well as a photocopy of my ritual prayer in a clean ziploc bag, for a reminder. It has been over 2.5 years for me now. :) Hail Satan! Hail the Powers of Hell forever!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kornnuts@..." <kornnuts@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

I still have the ashes in an envelope in the box i keep my ritual stuff in. It reminds me of the most important day of my entire life, the day i came home to Fathere Satan.. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kornnuts@..." <kornnuts@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

3 so far. That's probably a good number. I kept my ashes in a cup because I had nothing else to put it in and it was making a mark in my carpet and you could tell something was burning. I then put my cup by the open window and let it burn. It's in my special drawer now.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dragonmage777" <dragonmage777@... wrote:

I still have the ashes in an envelope in the box i keep my ritual stuff in. It reminds me of the most important day of my entire life, the day i came home to Fathere Satan.. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kornnuts@" <kornnuts@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

I have a question about fear and greys. I had got attack by them for once and i was extremely scared,was white with full of fear. It was like, the fear was coming from No where!  So,question is how do they instil fear by just paralising us while we are asleep? How does this all work?

I am a satanist , i just found out i am pregnant . I usually do deep meditation and worshiping . Is it safe for my baby? I feel safe because i know Satan won't do anything to harm his worshippers. But just to be safe is it safe?

I've been working on opening my 3rd eye chakra and it's been the 4th day already that I've worked on it, and I've seen to have developed a power to where I can say something's going to happen right before it does, have I developed a small sychic power or is it just coincidences? Or does that power come along with opening up your 3rd eye?

The fact that you can tell that something is going to happen before it does is definitely a sign of your third eye and sixth chakra awakening. Keep up with your meditations and better stay silent in the real world about your powers. ;)

Στις 11:17 π.μ. Σάββατο, 28 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "vrodriguez1610@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I've been working on opening my 3rd eye chakra and it's been the 4th day already that I've worked on it, and I've seen to have developed a power to where I can say something's going to happen right before it does, have I developed a small sychic power or is it just coincidences? Or does that power come along with opening up your 3rd eye?

Ha alright that's awesome thanks for replying! I will stay quiet. ;) 
On Jun 28, 2014, at 12:44 PM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The fact that you can tell that something is going to happen before it does is definitely a sign of your third eye and sixth chakra awakening. Keep up with your meditations and better stay silent in the real world about your powers. ;)

Στις 11:17 π.μ. Σάββατο, 28 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "vrodriguez1610@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Is there a website or group for those of us that are no longer teens? I have been following the teens for satan website for 4 years and am now curious if there is an adult extension of teens for satan.

xDIt's funny because your message came to the adults' group as well. :)https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/info

Στις 7:29 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "demonlegion16@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Is there a website or group for those of us that are no longer teens? I have been following the teens for satan website for 4 years and am now curious if there is an adult extension of teens for satan.

I know prana is chi, witchpower, etc, but I was wondering is prana everywhere( I read in a book that it is, just want to confirm).

If that truth, that means every time someone breath they breath prana right?

Even if somebody is not willfully or even aware they are breathing prana, they still is breathing prana right?

So what is the difference between willfully and  not willfully breathing in prana?

I also want to know is prana is the energy we are using to manipulate magic and other stuff from the website(joyofsatan website)

I know these sound weird, but I just want to confirm.

Well yes, energy is all around us, not just in our bodies and auras, but in the rest of the spacial region as well. If someone is breathing in they are also breathing in prana/chi/witchpower etc. but if they don't know it it is a very weak way to get energy. The best way for humans to get energy are from sleep because during sleep your aura expands to absorb the energy found all around the universe, otherwise, when someone is not willfully breathing in energy it is very weak simply because the person is not trying to breathe in energy.

Prana, qi, vril, all of these are descriptions of the same thing, just by different cultures and in different languages. This is the basic unit of the universe, not counting the elements but that's beyond this discussion and question. Yes, qi is everywhere, it makes up everything and the material world is a manifestation of qi vibrating at different frequencies and collected at different densities.

When you breath, you breath in air, which as a material thing must be made of qi vibrating at a a certain frequency. However when you wilfully breath in qi, it is not only your lungs which take it in but your entire soul which vastly increases the amount that you are absorbing from your environment.

This is the 'fuel' of magic, as qi only knows what it is programmed by the mind, so as your mind and soul become stronger, your ability to command qi to do what you will becomes stronger and your magic is therefore more effective.

Yes, there is energy all around us, but it takes concentration in order to absorb and empower the energy properly to put it to a specific use. 

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 3:10 PM, "dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Well yes, energy is all around us, not just in our bodies and auras, but in the rest of the spacial region as well. If someone is breathing in they are also breathing in prana/chi/witchpower etc. but if they don't know it it is a very weak way to get energy. The best way for humans to get energy are from sleep because during sleep your aura expands to absorb the energy found all around the universe, otherwise, when someone is not willfully breathing in energy it is very weak simply because the person is not trying to breathe in energy.

Do I need candles for when I summon a demon for the first time because I'm not aloud to have any sort of flame in the house anymore. Is there some sort of substitute?

If your need is urgent, and you cannot use candles indoors, you can just focus on their sigil (either drawn out or printed out) and vibrate their name after doing the petition to Satan.
How to Summon Demons

Spirit Abuse

HS/88

On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 11:41 AM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

If your need is urgent, and you cannot use candles indoors, you can just focus on their sigil (either drawn out or printed out) and vibrate their name after doing the petition to Satan.
How to Summon Demons
http://web.archive.org/web/201502282301 ... -Abuse.htm

HS/88

On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 4:30 AM, "grracedaniel1126@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Do I need candles for when I summon a demon for the first time because I'm not aloud to have any sort of flame in the house anymore. Is there some sort of substitute?

How to Summon Demons
http://web.archive.org/web/201502282301 ... -Abuse.htm

HS/88

On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 4:30 AM, "grracedaniel1126@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, I noticed two mantras that seem inverted from what I researched on the site. In tuning chakras through vibration it says that for the heart chakra you use SHUKRAYA and for the throat chakra BUDHAAYA, but the squares use one in the others place and I am not sure what mantra to use for my daily chakra empowerment. Thank you!Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

The Illuminati is Jewish please Read everything from this article by High Priest Don Danko explaining about this horrendous organization. 
 There is no reason why you would want to join the Illuminati. The only way to do so, is to first join the free masons and climb to its highest ranks. Then be of Jewish blood and be chosen to Join the Illuminati. And no there is no way they would not know if you were a Jew or not and perhaps make a mistake. You would just get yourself involved with very wealthy and powerful people who would kill you. Unless you are a Jew in which case you can fuck off. As Jews are not welcome in this Holy Sanctified Temple of Satan. 

The Illuminati : JoS Newsletter  
 Hail Our Aryan God, Father Satanas Hail Our Aryan Messiah, Adolf Hitler 

---In [email protected], <daytonibrahm@... wrote :

HOW CAN I JOIN ILUMINATE?

Should i always state my affirmations loudly/audibly?? Or i can just do it mentally?

@Avivexux - if for your own spiritual advancement, mentally is recommended. If for RTRs or other major Ritual, out loud is recommended. If you can't speak loudly for whatever reason (i.e. lack of privacy, etc.), just whisper softly. In all honesty though, mentally works just fine as long as you remain focused, and add true desire to the affirmations.
Hail Satan!
Malpirgi Zodinu

This is kinda a dumb question but I couldn't find a direct answer on JOS: do I make my affirmations after or while I am breathing in energy? This is mainly for the aura of protection meditation and at the present I make my affirmations while breathing in energy
Sorry if this is a pointless question just wanted a quick answer

I have always done the affirmation while breathing the energy in(within my mind i say the affirmation of course)

It doesn't really matter. We usually do the affirmations before and after any working, affirming them while doing the working is distracting, you need to fully focus on visualizing.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back