Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

quick question

hafischer9501

Who wrote the poem in the classical area and what does the poem mean? lol my neo-pagan friend read it cuz i copied it down and she freaked xD she started wrighting a note basiclly saying words have power and to rid yourself of the poem lol sorry for poor spelling... lol i blame my phone for not having a auto-correct/grammar correction lol

hello ,[/IMG]</var> ,or can he heard us when we speak to him !   I ask this becoz there so many people talking to him , how does  he listen to us all te the same time , i heard he very busy,he must have lot thing to do than just listen to everything we say all day, how can we be sure the heard our prayers?

When [/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2012 1:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] quick question

hello ,[/IMG]</var> ,or can he heard us when we speak to him !   I ask this becoz there so many people talking to him , how does  he listen to us all te the same time , i heard he very busy,he must have lot thing to do than just listen to everything we say all day, how can we be sure the heard our prayers?

I havent meditated this morning. im dnt know very much about astrology, bt i know yesterday there was an alignment. but today my eneergy and chakras are off the wall. jst wondering is there sumthin important in the stars today?

I'm still new. About a month of being dedicated. I'm still working on meditations and opening my chakras. However I've been dealing with a lot of distractions lately and can't focus. But im trying to fight it. Anyways my question here is

What kind of incense do we use for Father Satan?
I've seen the list of incense on the JoS site.
But i'm unsure of which to use for our Father.

<td val[/IMG]Think it depends on what you have,and what you can afford.Our Gods do not like that cheep shit you by in dollar stores,so I burn California Sage.It is natural,and since I have much Native American heritage in me,and it is not totally disgusting to our Gentile Gods,I use that out of necessity.Probably not appropriate for all standard rituals,but it is all I have so I use it.Just like if we don't have black candles we use what we have too.I think the main thing is connecting in ritual to Father Enki every chance we get.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Thu, 4/19/12, jxinsy <jxinsy@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 19, 2012, 8:47 AM

I'm still new. About a month of being dedicated. I'm still working on meditations and opening my chakras. However I've been dealing with a lot of distractions lately and can't focus. But im trying to fight it. Anyways my question here is

What kind of incense do we use for Father Satan?
I've seen the list of incense on the JoS site.
But i'm unsure of which to use for our Father.
[/TD]

Im very new to this, and I was wondering would it be disrespectful to get a sigil tattoo, or does it vary on whos sigil it is?

are mexicans considered gentiles? im sorry if this might sound like a dumb question but i have come across some reading that has made me question this. i appreciate it if someone can help me answer this.
Hail Satan

All NON-JEWS are gentiles. I don't even want to ask what in the world you were reading. *shudder*

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

are mexicans considered gentiles? im sorry if this might sound like a dumb question but i have come across some reading that has made me question this. i appreciate it if someone can help me answer this.
Hail Satan

Gentiles are those who have no jewish blood. Its not subject to specific nationality.
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 12:49:59 AM

Hail Satan

What kind of "reading" made you question that Mexicans are Gentiles? Did you find something which shows they have kike blood or something? Because if somebody doesn't have any kike blood they're Gentiles.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Incase you didn't understand what celina wrote. Aslong as you are.. human.. you are... a gentile. And if you have jewish blood coursing through your veins then you are NOT human. In other words you are not one of satans children if you have jewish genes inside you. 1%  = 100% reptilian gened evil little bastard (jew).  HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 7:36 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: quick question

All NON-JEWS are gentiles. I don't even want to ask what in the world you were reading. *shudder*

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod"
<hailourtruegod@... wrote:
are mexicans considered gentiles? im sorry if this might sound like a
dumb question but i have come across some reading that has made me
question this. i appreciate it if someone can help me answer this.
Hail Satan
As I see it, there is only one race that is not "Gentile"--and that is
the kikes. They can have all the white, black, and Asian genes they
want--as long as they lack that filthy Jewish heritage, they are
Gentile.

<td val[/IMG]Yep another kike program just like the rest only in a different package.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Oct 26, 2012 3:00:39 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Does anyone know what the Lutheran church is? is it the false god jehovah?

[/TD]

so ive been saying a prayer to father every time i wake up. just because i feel like it. but ive never actaully "knew" how to pray. before i met Father i thought it was always a silly thing to do before i gave up on xianity and now i know i was kinda right lol but my question is i know i can say whatever i feel like saying in the preyer and/or say an Enochian key but can i say the invokation of Satan that we do when one does a standard ritual? or should that just be done before the ritual?

IMO you can talk to Satan anyway it is comfortable to you.There is no rules about how you talk to Him.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:13 PM

so ive been saying a prayer to father every time i wake up. just because i feel like it. but ive never actaully "knew" how to pray. before i met Father i thought it was always a silly thing to do before i gave up on xianity and now i know i was kinda right lol but my question is i know i can say whatever i feel like saying in the preyer and/or say an Enochian key but can i say the invokation of Satan that we do when one does a standard ritual? or should that just be done before the ritual?

hello

i have to go to church and they make me put the sign of the cross in my forehead. i have to do it but i always make the sign of the cross upside down. is this okay? am i doing it wrong or i shouldnt be doing it at all? please answer thanks!!

But yes Brother do what thou wilt! Just know the consequences of all your actions. Ave satanas

Father SATAN told me himself as well as astaroth, use crystals doing rituals...... They can be programmed and are living oraginisms put here on earth from father for humans.

Yes he speaks to me personally telepathically but also in dreams, rarely in audio, he sends mother astaroth my guardian angel for those little questions. However, if it's just wanting to speak to Lucifer himself for a thanksgiving ritual, I do 1 at lest twice a week. The ritual is on JOS

Did you mean, "Astaroth, my guardian *Demoness*"? Because angels are enemies of Lord Satan and enemy of ours.

On Monday, July 28, 2014 4:34:11 PM, "frankwh14@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yes he speaks to me personally telepathically but also in dreams, rarely in audio, he sends mother astaroth my guardian angel for those little questions. However, if it's just wanting to speak to Lucifer himself for a thanksgiving ritual, I do 1 at lest twice a week. The ritual is on JOS

I meant demoness yes however angels can be demons, they are fallen angels sometimes, as was Ishtar/ astaroth.

You're thinking in terms of the kike filth, bullshit and lies. Read the Jos site and unlearn whatever you think you know. Then, begin learning anew.

Hail Father Satan!

Mary of the roses is a whore, she sucks dick, FUCK THE HOLY SPIRIT, SHIT IN THE FACE OF JHVH AND JESUS EAT OUR SHIT, amen.

I agree why the "Amen" part?_____________________________________________ Father Satan shall not lie in this world of lies - BluePatherHail Satan. 

I've asked this few times before and I think it didn't get any reply.
What does the date mean given in the Demons Info in the Gods of Hell section, like July 18-23?

Its the time period when it's best to summon that Demon because the astrological influences at the time relate to that Demons own astrology.  

On Friday, December 11, 2015 1:10 PM, "inlovewithsatan@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What does the date mean given in the Demons Info in the Gods of Hell section, like July 18-23?

They are the days corresponding at the Zodiacal position giver (where the Sun is in the sky in those days).

Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:51:32 -0800

Hello family,
I hope all of you are doing RTRs directed by HP Hooded Cobra in JOS Forum also I hope you have downloaded the RTR app from Satan's Library which has an advanced AOP and also Soul Cleaning meditations.
I want to alert you all on this issue I have noticed on our main meditation page.When you look at Circulating Energy meditation,it requires one to circulate energy up the spine-from base,all the way up to crown then all way down to perinium where it lights up like Sun,to base then back up-
Should the energy be moved to the 3rd eye or the* 6th chakra*?

Hail Our True Gods from the empire of Orion!
Hail our Head God Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back