Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quick question about the enemy

stempleton37

Is it possible for the enemy to control people around you? Every time I go to try to meditate, and I'm not over exaggerating, I mean every time, there's either a loud distraction from my neighbors(when they had just been quiet for an hour or longer), or an interruption from my family(I live with my parents), EVERYTIME, coincidence or attack? Any input?

They do that kind of thing to me alot. I would pray to satan. Tell him the problem. Ask him to fix it. it's not only meditation that they do that with. Anytime your about to make progress it seems. Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 3, 2013, at 9:41 PM, "stempleton37" <stempleton37@... wrote:
  Is it possible for the enemy to control people around you? Every time I go to try to meditate, and I'm not over exaggerating, I mean every time, there's either a loud distraction from my neighbors(when they had just been quiet for an hour or longer), or an interruption from my family(I live with my parents), EVERYTIME, coincidence or attack? Any input?

The matrix idea of everybody being a potential enemy is very real.

The movie though is like all things hollywood, jewed to the max.

People who don't see what is really happening when other people get in the way of progress get easily discouraged instead of being spurred on when working on themselves.

Knowledge is power. The exact reason every system in place now encourages devolution.

Hail Satan!
88!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danyl.eder" wrote:

They do that kind of thing to me alot. I would pray to satan. Tell him the problem. Ask him to fix it. it's not only meditation that they do that with. Anytime your about to make progress it seems.
Hail Satan

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 3, 2013, at 9:41 PM, "stempleton37" wrote:

use Isa to concentrate. yea that happens to me too but its kinda different they friggin cover me with "fear" energy, i kinda get scared while im about to meditate but i just ignore it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stempleton37" wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back