Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Quetzocoatl = Thoth?

The blood letting didn't start till around the 15th century. And the basis for it was opposed by much of the Priesthood originally. It seems they got taken over to some extent from inside by enemy ET's. The American cultures have numerous tales about greys and such.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 7, 2012 10:39:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quetzocoatl = Thoth?

They didn't do blood sacrifices "to the gods". They did them because they thought they saved the world this way, HP Don explained that before. The Aztec human sacrifices weren't religious. Some Aztec Gods in the Aztec mythology and ESPECIALLY Quetzalcoatl are opposed to human sacrifices.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

How come the Aztecs made blood Sacrifices to the gods?

Yeah thats wat I figured, enemy infiltrators who caused the down fall of the Aztec Empire. My mom n I got into a huge arguement a year ago cuz she was ttalking about La virgen de guadalupe and how that if it wasnt for the catholic religion we would still be making human sacrifices...i told her that her virgen de guadalupe doesnt exist and that el indio juan diego was simply a traitor ass indian who got payed by the spaniards to say that la virgen de guadalupe was real. She argued about the blanket with her portrait on it n how its still intact till this day...i told her that they dwitch it every couple of years to keep the lies going...she was so pissed and hasnt talked to me the same since....^_^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The blood letting didn't start till around the 15th century. And the basis for it was opposed by much of the Priesthood originally. It seems they got taken over to some extent from inside by enemy ET's. The American cultures have numerous tales about greys and such.

They didn't do bloo d sacrifices "to the gods". They did them because they thought they saved the world this way, HP Don explained that before. The Aztec human sacrifices weren't religious. Some Aztec Gods in the Aztec mythology and ESPECIALLY Quetzalcoatl are opposed to human sacrifices.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

All sorts of sacrifices of living being are a total and most horrid abomination to Satan. Whomever places their hands to sacrifice another person because they are so weak and can't do magick is by nature a total abomination. The Gods never took such action, neither their true followers. The Aztecs are very recent compared to other civilizations. The war has been breaking out at that age. IMO many some of them were with the enemy, some of them were lukewarm and not engaging and some Aztects very close to the Gods. As with any civilization there has been inflitration, physically and Alien sided. The enemy actively sent their infiltrators to all of Enki's Civilizations. You know for the True believers of the Gods this won't make any sense, but many many people did betray the Clergy and even the Gods due to simple jealousy. Back to the point, its the enemy who is into sacrificing and its them that have the need to do it. The jews sacrifice animals and they still do. Same with Humans [Gentile Humans]. They still do that shit. When these ritualistic outbursts took place were around the same age of the 'appearance' of the reptilians.

The reptilians appeared around 4000 B.C as it is said there [
http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... lian-jews/ ], and their appeareance is very disgusting. These tenets and practices were brought to the Gentile world of Satan by these fucking scums. Satan has told me that these species not only prohibit our evolution but they are natural anti-evolution species. Their evolution is totally parasitic and depends upon death and anguish of other beings in the universe. The rabbithole runs deep.

I guarantee you if anyone did such deed to sacrifice people, the True Priesthood and the Gods themselves would punish them and destroy them immidiately. This is not a joke. Additionally, this 'sacrifice to the Gods' is allegorical. Gods being the Chakras, you have to make sacrifices that are quite brutal mentally and physically in order to evolve to Godhead and this 'death' is just a normal part than one has to undergo. This has been to all Gentile religions and in some has been misunderstood. Like Odin sacrificing His eye or whatever. Again this is taken literally to confuse people and if you don't know the above you may as well freak out. But get the general idea. "Sacrifice" to us is just some spiritual "sacrifice" and always has to do with Meditation. While sacrifice to enemy is quite literal as its blantantly obvious in the kikes today.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

The jews admit they where the force behind the "Spainish" conquest of the new world. Looking at what they did to the people its the same they did to the Pagans in Europe as well. They where bent on total cultural destruction of the ancient Pagan culture and its massive halls and temples full of spiritual knowledge.
Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 1:04:23 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quetzalcoatl = Thoth?

Yeah thats wat I figured, enemy infiltrators who caused the down fall of the Aztec Empire. My mom n I got into a huge arguement a year ago cuz she was ttalking about La virgen de guadalupe and how that if it wasnt for the catholic religion we would still be making human sacrifices...i told her that her virgen de guadalupe doesnt exist and that el indio juan diego was simply a traitor ass indian who got payed by the spaniards to say that la virgen de guadalupe was real. She argued about the blanket with her portrait on it n how its still intact till this day...i told her that they dwitch it every couple of years to keep the lies going...she was so pissed and hasnt talked to me the same since....^_^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

They didn't do bloo d sacrifices "to the gods". They did them because they thought they saved the world this way, HP Don explained that before. The Aztec human sacrifices weren't religious. Some Aztec Gods in the Aztec mythology and ESPECIALLY Quetzalcoatl are opposed to human sacrifices.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

The catholics still do symbolical human sacrifice and cannibalism. What do you think when they believe the bread and wine transform themselves into the body and blood of jewsus and they eat and drink them are doing?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

The jews admit they where the force behind the "Spainish" conquest of the new world. Looking at what they did to the people its the same they did to the Pagans in Europe as well. They where bent on total cultural destruction of the ancient Pagan culture and its massive halls and temples full of spiritual knowledge.

Sent: Friday, June 8, 2012 1:04:23 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:
Have you ever read William bramleys "the gods of Eden"? There a section that talks about the plague and how people described strange brightly lit objects in the sky (UFO) and a thick fog that made it difficult to breath (chemical weapons) and people started getting sick after being exposed to the "fog". I let someone borrow my copy other wise I would have given the exact wording.

That debate falls flat when you understand the communion is Pagan rite in origin. It was stolen by xianity. The rite in its proper context has a deep spiritual meaning.
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 1:29:08 AM

The catholics still do symbolical human sacrifice and cannibalism. What do you think when they believe the bread and wine transform themselves into the body and blood of jewsus and they eat and drink them are doing?

I will add a study of the subject to understand history is vital. If you where debating an xian from a pro-Pagan position and you made the same debate point as a moral argument against xianity. And they pointed out the Pagans had the same rites. Where would you be?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 6:07:54 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Quetzalcoatl = Thoth?

That debate falls flat when you understand the communion is Pagan rite in origin. It was stolen by xianity. The rite in its proper context has a deep spiritual meaning.
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2012 1:29:08 AM

I am glad to be corrected on that it made no sense now it does

They didn't do blood sacrifices "to the gods". They did them because they thought they saved the world this way, HP Don explained that before. The Aztec human sacrifices weren't religious. Some Aztec Gods in the Aztec mythology and ESPECIALLY Quetzalcoatl are opposed to human sacrifices.

oh geez, thats discusting! I member having to go through all that bullshit confirmation shit and never even questioning it....how sick! I hate them!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back