Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions?

jenjohn789

i dont know if these questions are reasonable but here it is; 1) When HPS Shannon said the Egyptian gods are responsible for the awakening of the Black race are the Egyptian gods a tribal race of the gods called Egyptian or its a name for their tradition?2) Goddess MA'AT is a God of justice.does she render justice on people on earth?e.g if someone steals,the person will be punished.

1. I'm assuming traditional for us humans, as we were the Egyptians. That's something you should ask though, I can't speak for their history. 2. Yes, but also any god can help with that. As far as them being punished depends on a few things. If you want that for the person you should give energy to the god or goddess you're working with. Like help them help you. With them being so far away, the energy they send here is really far weaker than it would be if we had closer contact. So must gods don't really waste time with things like that, they're more willing if you give energy though.
On Feb 7, 2017 12:51 PM, "jenjohn789@... [BlacksforSatan]" <[email protected] wrote:
  i dont know if these questions are reasonable but here it is; 1) When HPS Shannon said the Egyptian gods are responsible for the awakening of the Black race are the Egyptian gods a tribal race of the gods called Egyptian or its a name for their tradition?2) Goddess MA'AT is a God of justice.does she render justice on people on earth?e.g if someone steals,the person will be punished.

When we mention the Egyptian Daemon gods, we are speaking most importantly about their influence with the CULTURE/ SPIRITUALITY. The Egyptian daemon gods are correspondent to the continent of Africa, and the people there, mainly the black race. They have bestowed onto the gentiles in Africa their Egyptian cultures and philosophies widespread that is still seen today even in deeper Africa.They all go by different names though. So to answer your question, the Egyptian daemon gods are called such because of their association with the area of Egypt and the spiritual philosophies and cultures. It is more so about tradition. 
The gods are a tribal in their own way.
The goddess Maat does not govern just justice on earth, she rules over order, balance and harmony and the Gentiles who followed her incorporated these into their way of living- from the cosmic to the physical. This included civil justice, regulation, law and morals which are needed for a society to function healthily. Without order, justice and balance, there is some kind of chaos. Many African people understood this.
The word for law in Bantu languages are Maatekaa, Amaateka  and Amaategeko.
High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back