Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

questions

rahul kanekar

Thank you brothers and sisters for helping me in my worst situations....now i am out of it a little bit....but i want to ask 2 questions that are bothering me
1. I had a girlfriend recently who left me because i am a satanist,she came to know through my friends and suddenly left me..i don't bother about that she left me for stupid reason..but i bother for only 1 thing..did i hurt her?

2. My few friends know that i am a satanist and i want all people should know about me..so that i can tell them about good things of father satan and his beautiful teachings..now you tell me,am i doing right or wrong?

HAIL SATAN!!

I advice you to NOT tell any one you are a Spiritual Satanist. It is best to keep it quiet at this moment. Because you do not know what they might do to you. And maybe some psychotic lunatic xtian jumps you because saying that or family or friends thing. Just keep it quiet. I advice you because i have experienced it.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rahul Kanekar <kanekarrahul19@... wrote:

Thank you brothers and sisters for helping me in my worst situations....now i am out of it a little bit....but i want to ask 2 questions that are bothering me
1. I had a girlfriend recently who left me because i am a satanist,she came to know through my friends and suddenly left me..i don't bother about that she left me for stupid reason..but i bother for only 1 thing..did i hurt her?

2. My few friends know that i am a satanist and i want all people should know about me..so that i can tell them about good things of father satan and his beautiful teachings..now you tell me,am i doing right or wrong?

HAIL SATAN!!

1. You are better off then without this girlfriend, obviously she wasn't right for you. Did you hurt her? No, I don't think so. Besides, if she got "hurt" because of the fact that you are a Satanist, then so what. Am I concerned about family members that have gotten their little feelings hurt because I am a Satanist? Because I flushed their filthy jewish nazarene out of my life? NO! In fact, I feel Very good about it, I'm actually happy that they are hurt. Why? Who should actually be offended here? Me, not them. I am with my Father Satan, not some blasphemous Lie. They are the ones that should feel sorry. Their arrogant ignorance offends me.

2. I'm glad that you have some new friends. However, remember the old Satanic Adage: "Silence is Golden". You will learn keeping your mouth shut is the best course of action to take. Trust No One. Personally, as far as every mundane is concerned in my life, the least they know about me the better. I work to keep as much distance as possible from everyone. Satan's Own are the only exceptions to the rule, but even still we are online and must be cautious of infiltrators. Even on a job, work to keep people as far away as possible, make every day the same as your first day. Treat your co-workers with respect, be nice, work hard, be clean cut and keep a neat work station. Never try to get to know them or let them know you. Talk about the weather, a restaurant, news, just day to day Non-personal affairs. If they try to get into your business just quickly loose interest in the conversation, yawn and then get back to work. Because at work: "We are Not going to talk about Me!"
The same can be applied to your neighbors, whether in an apartment complex, neighborhood, or in the country. The less people know about you, your family and your property- the better.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:52 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] questions

HAIL SATAN!!

The FATHER SATAN bless you. my brother the father make it clear that!!
I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation, that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of their respective offices everyone in his own turn. I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely.
HAIL SATAN!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 3:52 AM

HAIL SATAN!!

1. No you did not hurt her
2. Is not right to tell people you are satanist cause you'll see what you did not expect like murcking at you and telling you you'v been decieved and most will see you as a dengerus human, again concidering the life of you and your family don't even try because people are scard of things they don't understand and when they are scard they can do anything but if you feell someone will hear you out like in relationships then give it a try or someone ask you about it that'll be fine but don't just go telling people you are satanist it's not a good idea.
Hail father Satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:52:23 AM GMT+0800

HAIL SATAN!!

Got it...i'll note it down in my mind,whatever you said

HAIL SATAN!!

------------------------------
On Sun 28 Oct, 2012 8:23 AM PDT Micama Gmicalzoma wrote:

1. You are better off then without this girlfriend, obviously she wasn't right for you. Did you hurt her? No, I don't think so. Besides, if she got "hurt" because of the fact that you are a Satanist, then so what. Am I concerned about family members that have gotten their little feelings hurt because I am a Satanist? Because I flushed their filthy jewish nazarene out of my life? NO! In fact, I feel Very good about it, I'm actually happy that they are hurt. Why? Who should actually be offended here? Me, not them. I am with my Father Satan, not some blasphemous Lie. They are the ones that should feel sorry. Their arrogant ignorance offends me.

2. I'm glad that you have some new friends. However, remember the old Satanic Adage: "Silence is Golden". You will learn keeping your mouth shut is the best course of action to take. Trust No One. Personally, as far as every mundane is concerned in my life, the least they know about me the better. I work to keep as much distance as possible from everyone. Satan's Own are the only exceptions to the rule, but even still we are online and must be cautious of infiltrators. Even on a job, work to keep people as far away as possible, make every day the same as your first day. Treat your co-workers with respect, be nice, work hard, be clean cut and keep a neat work station. Never try to get to know them or let them know you. Talk about the weather, a restaurant, news, just day to day Non-personal affairs. If they try to get into your business just quickly loose interest in the conversation, yawn and then get back to work. Because at work: "We are Not going to
talk about Me!"
The same can be applied to your neighbors, whether in an apartment complex, neighborhood, or in the country. The less people know about you, your family and your property- the better.

Hail Father Satan!!

Forever in the Service of Satan.

From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:52 PM

HAIL SATAN!!

It will not happen again from my side

HAIL SATAN!!

On Sun 28 Oct, 2012 5:05 AM PDT x_nightmare2@... wrote:

1. No you did not hurt her
2. Is not right to tell people you are satanist cause you'll see what you did not expect like murcking at you and telling you you'v been decieved and most will see you as a dengerus human, again concidering the life of you and your family don't even try because people are scard of things they don't understand and when they are scard they can do anything but if you feell someone will hear you out like in relationships then give it a try or someone ask you about it that'll be fine but don't just go telling people you are satanist it's not a good idea.
Hail father Satan

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, October 28, 2012 10:52:23 AM GMT+0800

HAIL SATAN!!

HAIL SATAN!!

On Sun 28 Oct, 2012 3:06 AM PDT marc ache wrote:

The FATHER SATAN bless you. my brother the father make it clear that!!
I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise
dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under
the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in
me and call upon me in time of need. There is no place in the universe
that knows not my presence. I participate in all the affairs, which
those who are without call evil because their nature is not such as they approve. Every age has its own manager, who directs affairs according
to my decrees. This office is changeable from generation to generation,
that the ruler of this world and his chiefs may discharge the duties of
their respective offices everyone in his own turn. I allow everyone to
follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will
regret it sorely.

HAIL SATAN!!

Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 3:52 AM

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back