Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions.

lhdf101

I have a few questions. i'll make it short.

Sometimes i see flashes like the blitz from a camera, what are they?

I sometimes (mostly while laying in bed or when i sleep) feel tremors in the air varying in intensity, what is causing it?

The flashings like a camera is indicative of an activated 3rd eye that is opening.

the surge of energy of varying intensity can be an expression from your soul power.

------------------------------
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 5:02 PM EEST lhdf101 wrote:

I sometimes (mostly while laying in bed or when i sleep) feel tremors in the air varying in intensity, what is causing it?

The flashings like a camera is indicative of an activated 3rd eye that is opening.

the surge of energy of varying intensity can be an expression from your soul power.

------------------------------
On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 5:02 PM EEST lhdf101 wrote:

Is there a specific meditation, colour of energy, rune and/or Demon that I can use/consult to permanently increase my IQ (and memory)? Preferably one of the first three because I haven't opened all of my chakras yet. And, are things like personality disorders "cured" as I meditate, or because its my personality, would I have to do a separate meditation (if I wanted to get rid if it, that is) Few of my emails seem to be going through, do I hope this one does. (Iv waited several days) Thanks! 
"Nearly all men can withstand adversity; If you want to test a man's character, give him power." -- Abraham Lincoln

I am new to but....I am very serious about learning more about Satan and demons....I hope this isn't a bad question but how would one prepare a ritual to contact and engage in a Conversation with a Demon? I do have Alot of questions I would like to ask.

Attachments :
Attached the 40 days beginner program for both of you.____________________________________________ Father Satan shall not lie in this world of lies - BluePatherHail Satan.

Probably, your innate spiritual Psychic ability.  You need to read everything on the website and make sure you understand it all and then dedicate yourself to Satan.  Then you'll learn all about it.

Yes, you must be spiritually advanced to remember past lives, as empowering the chakras not only unlock siddhas they bring the memories of your past with them, but if you were a satanist in past lives you can also ask your guardian about your past.

Greetings, I have a few questions.
1. Dreams, I seen a post about dreams, and well I had a dream about a girl who looked exactly like my ex girlfriend, but it wasn't her, she asked me if I would be her boyfriend. I told her yes. Is this a sign of me and my ex getting back together? We actually started talking again. The dream felt so real.

2. Energy, I've been trying to breathe in Green Energy and White-Gold Energy but it all turns out to be just White Energy, I read on the JoS website that White is the beginning of it.

3. 3rd eye, I've been trying to work on my 3rd eye and most of the time I can feel a pressure there as if someone was poking me there. Is that a good thing?
4. If we are fighting Jews and such, Who are Satan and the other Gods fighting? The same thing or Aliens or Angels whatever you call them? I try to talk to Father Satan every night before bed and I know I can't hear or see him because I'm still Spiritually weak, but doing my best to become Stronger. 
5. Is Father Satan really forgiving? I'm a hateful person and I really don't want to be, I try to overcome this hateful emotion I feel most of the time, is there a way to get rid of this hate? I've done some stupid things because of it and I really don't feel like I should be forgiven because of it. I love myself but I also hate myself, I'm a good person, but because of this hate and anger it can really get the best of me. Thats how I lost my ex, we even have a 4 month old baby boy together, I love him dearly and I'm gonna do my best to teach him SS.

1. Dreams are easily influenced and you can really dream just about anything you want if you set your mind to it. So with your ex it could be a desire that has been in the back of your mind and popped up when your were dreaming thus influencing your dream. Now if you are advanced enough you could possibly read what she is feeling and it appeared to you in a dream but it is most likely you creating that dream without really realizing it.
2. Different colors of energy each serve their own purpose like doing a money meditation for example you would use the color green or gold to attract money to yourself or if you are working on a certain chakra you can breath in that chakras color energy ect, ect... here is a list on the different colors and their functions The Magickal Properties of Color
White-Gold though is by far the most powerful color of them all and the easiest to work with but when you advance and are able to use energy more smoothly try using different colors as they have their own purpose like I just stated.
3. Yes the poking feeling or knot feeling in your forehead is a sure sign that you are making progress nice job!
4. Satan and the Gods are working with us (humanity) to bring down the jews of course they are not the only enemy as the jews were created by the reptilians to bring down humanity and enslave us. Then you have the greys who are controlled by the reptilians to constantly harass us psychically or to try and scare us away from Satan. There are also enemy nordics that hate us and the Gods. But for now until the jews are fully eradicated the jews are our number one enemy and require the most attention.
5. Hate in itself is not a bad thing. Hate is completely natural we are not the christians that "love everybody". It is when as you just said that you seem to hate everything and even yourself. There is no such thing as loving and hating yourself so you either love or hate yourself and it seems like you hate yourself which can cause you to lash out at everything. So you need to learn to love yourself, accept yourself , learn about yourself, and advance yourself. If you can do all that then you are onto a path of success. Self hate is only self-destructive and only leads down a path of misery and suffering.

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 9:36 PM, "shawat69@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Greetings, I have a few questions.
1. Dreams, I seen a post about dreams, and well I had a dream about a girl who looked exactly like my ex girlfriend, but it wasn't her, she asked me if I would be her boyfriend. I told her yes. Is this a sign of me and my ex getting back together? We actually started talking again. The dream felt so real.

2. Energy, I've been trying to breathe in Green Energy and White-Gold Energy but it all turns out to be just White Energy, I read on the JoS website that White is the beginning of it.

3. 3rd eye, I've been trying to work on my 3rd eye and most of the time I can feel a pressure there as if someone was poking me there. Is that a good thing?
4. If we are fighting Jews and such, Who are Satan and the other Gods fighting? The same thing or Aliens or Angels whatever you call them? I try to talk to Father Satan every night before bed and I know I can't hear or see him because I'm still Spiritually weak, but doing my best to become Stronger. 
5. Is Father Satan really forgiving? I'm a hateful person and I really don't want to be, I try to overcome this hateful emotion I feel most of the time, is there a way to get rid of this hate? I've done some stupid things because of it and I really don't feel like I should be forgiven because of it. I love myself but I also hate myself, I'm a good person, but because of this hate and anger it can really get the best of me. Thats how I lost my ex, we even have a 4 month old baby boy together, I love him dearly and I'm gonna do my best to teach him SS.

Thank you for the answers you have given me.I would like to share how I came to SS if that's ok?
I remember when I was a little boy I use to believe in the Christian God Jehovah and Jesus Christ, but after a while around middle school through 10th grade I began to believe in what I call the Christian Satan (no disrespect to Father) I really the lies that the Christians bestowed upon him, like Vampires and killing and just all that even monsters and thought it was cool, I even wanted to become a Vampire. But after that I became Atheist and then just one day out of the blue Satan popped in my head, and I just began to research about him and eventually came to the JoS website and I read the homepage and other stuff, As I read I began slowly but surely that Satan was coming into my heart, and he did and when I felt that, that's when I did the Dedication ritual. It felt so right and it made me happy, a lot of people think it's about getting all the time, but to me I give to get, even if I don't get I still give, I know in return I have his love and care, that's really all I want. I do want power in spirit, and I really want to be a Warrior of Satan and fight against the Enemy. Even though I can't hear or see Satan he's always on my mind, Even my Guardian Demon, I never met Him/Her let alone seen Him/Her, I can't wait for the day to meet them, would be the best day ever. 
Now I want to talk about my ex, I do love her and deep down she still loves me, I guess that's natural, though she does say she misses me and loves me, she also said our love is a mess and that she can't come back to me, as I mentioned before about my hate and anger she's afraid. I have changed and become more happy and I don't want to be that way with her. I read on the JoS website about Succubi? a Female Demon that we could fall in love with. I'm actually half tempted to ask Father to send me one, I would treat her with respect and be happy with her, but my feelings for my ex is what's stopping me. We are use to mating and being with Humans, but to be with a Demon, that would be great. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back