Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions that came to mind.

jadestarxbeauty

When I found the JoS website and read it through (That took quite some time, due how I had to hide it, unsure how my mom would react) A lot of questions bloomed into my head. YES it made sense, but there are things I'm not sure about, or what to do, I would like some of these answered before I make a mistake on anything.

1.) What should I offer a Demon when I summon he or she?
...I don't want to offend one in anyway...But, being at the age of sixteen, I don't have much to offer.

2.)Would Father Satan be ashamed of me because I suffer from depression? I've been "officially diagnosed" with it at the age of fifteen or fourteen, but I've had it since I was nine when my parents arguments started escalating to a level of throwing things at eachother.

3.) My room has been plagued with holy water when we moved into the new house, does that mean when I try to summon the Demons will not show?

4.) My mother does not let incense, and I do not think I have the adequate amount of cash to buy the more expensive brands. I do not want to offend anyone with cheap incense, but I know my mother was into scented candles and oils, which were very expensive, would Father and the Demons mind if I use those instead?

5.) Is it okay to do the initiation ritual in the bathroom, I can't do it in my room because there is too much paper and lace in there, and I honestly don't want the house to catch on fire nor hurt anybody...Would the Demons and Father Satan understand that I do not wish any harm on my family?

6.) What should I be caution about on my first summoning? because someone has informed me about "parasitic" demons, and I'm slightly worried about that.

I think that is all...I'm sorry for the long questions and rants.

Attachments :
Hey sorry I could help u answer those questions but my phone died just when I was about to press send :( and I wrote a lot, do u have a myspace or aim so that I could talk to you better? If so please tell me ur sn or myspace name thanks

jadestarxbeauty <jadestarxbeauty@... wrote:

When I found the JoS website and read it through (That took quite some time, due how I had to hide it, unsure how my mom would react) A lot of questions bloomed into my head. YES it made sense, but there are things I'm not sure about, or what to do, I would like some of these answered before I make a mistake on anything.

...I don't want to offend one in anyway...But, being at the age of sixteen, I don't have much to offer.

2.)Would Father Satan be ashamed of me because I suffer from depression? I've been "officially diagnosed" with it at the age of fifteen or fourteen, but I've had it since I was nine when my parents arguments started escalating to a level of throwing things at eachother.

3.) My room has been plagued with holy water when we moved into the new house, does that mean when I try to summon the Demons will not show?

4.) My mother does not let incense, and I do not think I have the adequate amount of cash to buy the more expensive brands. I do not want to offend anyone with cheap incense, but I know my mother was into scented candles and oils, which were very expensive, would Father and the Demons mind if I use those instead?

5.) Is it okay to do the initiation ritual in the bathroom, I can't do it in my room because there is too much paper and lace in there, and I honestly don't want the house to catch on fire nor hurt anybody...Would the Demons and Father Satan understand that I do not wish any harm on my family?

6.) What should I be caution about on my first summoning? because someone has informed me about "parasitic" demons, and I'm slightly worried about that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jadestarxbeauty" <jadestarxbeauty@... wrote:

1.) Depends on even if you can see/hear the demon when you summon him/her anyway. One must meditate regularly to restore these long defunct abilities. Offerings can be negotiated between you and the demon.

2.) Father wants us to be strong and without any ailments. He understands if one of his own is suffering from one and will NEVER BE ASHAMED OF HIS OWN CREATION. Meditation is what is needed to banish depression and restore the body and mind into equilibrium.

3.) -_- Satan's demons are not like the christian portrayal of "demons" and neither is Satan himself. They are extraterrestrials that created us a long time ago with their own DNA, fused with the apes of this planet. They do not fear holy water. The water is not even holy.

4.) You can do things however you like, with the website instructions as a guide. We do not promote blind obedience.

5.) You can do the dedication ritual wherever you like. Satan and his demons understand!

6.) There are no such things as parasitic demons. They are not demons but other astral entities that feed off your emotions and thoughts. They can pretend to be good at first in order to gain your trust so it is essential to be able to tell demons and other entities apart. The energy that Satan and/or his demons give off is very different and intense then those of other astral entities. Satan and his demons are the good guys.

There is not much you should be worried about, just follow the instructions of the dedication ritual on the website. Satan and his demons will protect you.

HAIL SATAN

Tim

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jadestarxbeauty" <jadestarxbeauty@... wrote:

1.) Write poems to them.They like that! If it's creative,it's good!Or building something from little sticks and wood,as long as it looks nice and has a meaning to you,it will have a meaning to the God/Goddess.

2.)You will get rid of that too.Being under the protection of Enki is a wonderful feeling and you will sense it too.

3.)As our homes until we go on our own.'Holy water' is normal water with a bad smell.It doesn't affect the Gods.

4.) They don't mind.They're not selfish and greedy,they know that you try to do your best and they settle with what you offer them.As long as it smells nice.

5.) Definitely!

6.) If you dedicate now,I suggest you to wait a little longer before summoning a Demon/ess.It's nicer after you open your chakras because you will sense the Demon/ess' presence and even see/hear him/her.

Glad I could be of help!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back