Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

questions on ceremony.

lucifersman

Getting ready to preform my dedication/commitment ceremony.Does the candleholder need to be silver?Also,is it important that all my chakras arent open?

If you don't have silver it's OK. Father understands. As for the chakras, you will open them once you begin power meditation. As a word of advice, I wouldn't waste time in starting the meditations either. Even if you only have time for one thing, do that one thing.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifersman" <auto58544592@... wrote:

Getting ready to preform my dedication/commitment ceremony.Does the candleholder need to be silver?Also,is it important that all my chakras arent open?

thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Celina" <lovingbelial@... wrote:

If you don't have silver it's OK. Father understands. As for the chakras, you will open them once you begin power meditation. As a word of advice, I wouldn't waste time in starting the meditations either. Even if you only have time for one thing, do that one thing.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucifersman" <auto58544592@ wrote:

There [/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:08 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] questions on ceremony.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back