Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

questions, help, and spiritual help

killchaine

ok so recently i decided i want to turn from xianity and become a servant for Satan. i just have a few things i need help with.

1.how do i do the dedication ritual and what (if any) materials do i need?

2. will Satan or the Demons hate me for the fact i was xian and still have xian friends?

3.I might need help with opening of the chakras. is there anyone who lives in st. pete FL?

4. how do i do the spell of protection? i feel i am in danger with a xian, a wiccan and an atheist friends of mine who recently turned against me....im not too worried abt the atheist but im worried abt the the first 2 (and their families) might do to me considering what ive read in here abt xians summoning angels on ppl.

5. is there a goetic Demon of revenge tht i can summon and if worst comes to worst how do i do the deathspell on those ppl i mentioned?

Hi! First of all,Satan doesn't regard you as a SERVANT...that's the idea of the Xians...we're NOT servants.We're just less powerful than the Gods.They will never treat you as one but they will treat you with respect if you do so in exchange.

1. The Dedication Ritual is written on the JoS http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
You can do it without the tools if you have none.use your hands,etc.

2. EVERYONE was against him at first.No one was born and not baptized/christened.Imagine how he feels that the people he saved from total destruction have now turned against him.How would you feel if your kid hated you with a passion? Wouldn't you be heartbroken?

3. You don't need someone else to help you.It is best if we achieve our goals on our own.That way you become more powerful.

4. if you dedicate,the Gods will help you.empower yourself and create a shield around you.There's a banishing ritual on the JoS site you can do for your house.Practically,if they pray,they attract the angels...and if they pray for someone,they send the angels to them.IT sucks...

5. Whoa! Hold it there! You don't need to KILL people! And most of it,STOP TELLING PEOPLE YOU'RE A SATANIST!!!!! That's what ENKI himself has told us (and if you have a decent piece of brain you can see WHY we should not tell...because then they'd try and turn you away...in every manner they can)

You could try and trick them into thinking you're an atheist or something.Tell them that you hate religion and see no need for it in your life - this is most true because Spiritual Satanism isn't a religion.It's kinda like a school.You LEARN to empower yourself,do your homework and eventually teach others.

Satan is more like a friend and brother than a God whom you serve - he might ask you to do something but that's not in the slavery mode...remember that we're all a spiritual family (tho' some of the Gods are our direct ancestors).

If you need more help,don't hesitate on contacting me!

Hail The Gods!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back