Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions about Soul

colony_ss

Hello fellow Satanists. I have been very confused when hearing about Soul and Reincarnation and everything. And now I have a question that I hope someone can answer. When you die here on Earth and Soul leaves the body, then gets reincarnated, does your Soul have the same characteristics than in the life before? (For example: if you liked horror movies in first life, will you like it in next one?, or if you were intelligent in the life before is it possible that you will be stupid in next one?...) I will be very grateful if someone can answer this. Thank you!
HAIL SATAN AND THE DEMONS OF HELL!

From my studies, yes. This also includes our karma, allthough not in the way that the mainstream doctrine makes karma to be.  Karma is basicly the negative energy that we have amassed in our souls and where we are most likely to suffer loss etc.. What karma is not is some cosmic punishment from a space-jew for not doing its bidding. Astrology is of great help here.

If I remember correctly there are things that are always the same. I believe some of them where your gender, sexuality, and if you have a lot of negative energy latched onto your soul from your past life it will cause trouble in the next also. 
Hail Satan!
Sent from my iPhone
On May 29, 2014, at 12:59, "colony.chaos@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello fellow Satanists. I have been very confused when hearing about Soul and Reincarnation and everything. And now I have a question that I hope someone can answer. When you die here on Earth and Soul leaves the body, then gets reincarnated, does your Soul have the same characteristics than in the life before? (For example: if you liked horror movies in first life, will you like it in next one?, or if you were intelligent in the life before is it possible that you will be stupid in next one?...) I will be very grateful if someone can answer this. Thank you!
HAIL SATAN AND THE DEMONS OF HELL!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back