Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions about Satanism

Dino Dizdarevic

Hi everyone, i would like to ask you few questions.i'm soon turning 18, and i've spent most of my life being ateist\agnostic. i always knew there was something out there but didn't believed in any particular religion.Before 1 year ago, not sure quite, i was doing research on that documentary : the new arrivals ( or something like that ), and after 2-3 days, when i went to sleep, i had images of Satan in my head. When i tried to take my mind of that image it came back to me again, and i felt HUGE amount of bioenergy, if that was it, it felt kind of like goosebumps, can't describe it really, and i started to cry suddenly, i cried alot, and actually felt happy.I thought i was a bit crazy then xd, anyway, in the morning my house was empty, and i sat in my living room and looked out of the window ( sry for bad grammar ), and i did or imagined i spoke to Satan himself, like he was calling me to come or something like that, it was about a year ago, i can't remember exactly the words. So before a week ago, i've found JoS and read all of the information on the page, and since i was a martial artist and i did a bit of meditation on my own ( which ended up as a fail ), i've got interested on spiritual satanism. I' haven't done my dedication yet, because in about a year i will go to live in my own apartment where i can do it properly in peace. but i've tried to do power meditation twice yet, and both times i've felt that energy and i've felt like i was controlling it actually, just couldn't form it into something or use it, but it was my second time after all. Now i'm doing it every night since i can't get really calm and free of thoughts in the day ( not really a calm family ).So my questions are : 1. About the contracts with Demons, i've read that when you ask something of Demon, something bigger, it says that you should offer something to him, i'm wondering what these offerings could be?2. I think that xians really are bad people, there are huge amounts of evidence, but i'm not quite introducted to judaism and islam, altought i live in country where islam is the leading religion, so my question is is it okay if i dedicate myself to Satan but not spread hate over other monoteistic religions? My girlfriend is islamic, not fully, she thinks that allah exist and so, but she doesn't do any 'worshipping' or such. So, i hope Satan would understand that i can't hate her or abandon her just because she's blind and can't see that her 'god' never did anything for her, she was raised in such background ... I would like to keep satanism to myself, as it's about developing yourself, i find all informations and rituals and meditations here very usefull :) ( i hope you understand me ) 3. Can you give me a brief explanation of Guardian Demons? Are they randomly 'given' to you, i mean do you choose your Guardian Demon or ? 
Sry for bad grammar once again, i hope i haven't insulted anyone. and altought i'm not dedicated yet, i feel free to say this : 
HAIL SATAN !!

Hi.

1. There are no "contracts". And this has been explained in the page about summoning, towards the end. Make sure to read it.

2. You mixed it up, we hate the hoaxes themselves, not the people within them (with the exception of the jews who invented those hoaxes and are Satan's enemies). The people under those hoaxes are just brainwashed, we seek to enlighten them. Now if you don't hate these 3 hoaxes and desire to destroy them for all their lies and crimes and slander against our Gods, you don't deserve to be a Spiritual Satanist, plain and simple. Spiritual warfare (fighting against the enemy hoaxes legally and magickally) is an important part of Spiritual Satanism. Islam is a hoax as well, and has killed many people and it's even worse than xianity, it hates women. And your GIRLFRIEND is a mudslime?? That's very strange, make sure to tell her that pisslam hates women and give them quran verses that prove it so. This is in skepticsannotatedbible.com

3. It's on JoS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinoforenki@... wrote:

Hi everyone, i would like to ask you few questions.
i'm soon turning 18, and i've spent most of my life being ateist\agnostic. i always knew there was something out there but didn't believed in any particular religion.
Before 1 year ago, not sure quite, i was doing research on that documentary : the new arrivals ( or something like that ), and after 2-3 days, when i went to sleep, i had images of Satan in my head. When i tried to take my mind of that image it came back to me again, and i felt HUGE amount of bioenergy, if that was it, it felt kind of like goosebumps, can't describe it really, and i started to cry suddenly, i cried alot, and actually felt happy.
I thought i was a bit crazy then xd, anyway, in the morning my house was empty, and i sat in my living room and looked out of the window ( sry for bad grammar ), and i did or imagined i spoke to Satan himself, like he was calling me to come or something like that, it was about a year ago, i can't remember exactly the words. 
So before a week ago, i've found JoS and read all of the information on the page, and since i was a martial artist and i did a bit of meditation on my own ( which ended up as a fail ), i've got interested on spiritual satanism. I' haven't done my dedication yet, because in about a year i will go to live in my own apartment where i can do it properly in peace. but i've tried to do power meditation twice yet, and both times i've felt that energy and i've felt like i was controlling it actually, just couldn't form it into something or use it, but it was my second time after all. Now i'm doing it every night since i can't get really calm and free of thoughts in the day ( not really a calm family ).
So my questions are : 
1. About the contracts with Demons, i've read that when you ask something of Demon, something bigger, it says that you should offer something to him, i'm wondering what these offerings could be?
2. I think that xians really are bad people, there are huge amounts of evidence, but i'm not quite introducted to judaism and islam, altought i live in country where islam is the leading religion, so my question is is it okay if i dedicate myself to Satan but not spread hate over other monoteistic religions? My girlfriend is islamic, not fully, she thinks that allah exist and so, but she doesn't do any 'worshipping' or such. So, i hope Satan would understand that i can't hate her or abandon her just because she's blind and can't see that her 'god' never did anything for her, she was raised in such background ... I would like to keep satanism to myself, as it's about developing yourself, i find all informations and rituals and meditations here very usefull :) ( i hope you understand me ) 
3. Can you give me a brief explanation of Guardian Demons? Are they randomly 'given' to you, i mean do you choose your Guardian Demon or ? 

Sry for bad grammar once again, i hope i haven't insulted anyone. and altought i'm not dedicated yet, i feel free to say this : 

HAIL SATAN !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinoforenki@... wrote:
i'm soon turning 18, and i've spent most of my life being ateist\agnostic. i always knew there was something out there but didn't believed in any particular religion.
Before 1 year ago, not sure quite, i was doing research on that documentary : the new arrivals ( or something like that ), and after 2-3 days, when i went to sleep, i had images of Satan in my head. When i tried to take my mind of that image it came back to me again, and i felt HUGE amount of bioenergy, if that was it, it felt kind of like goosebumps, can't describe it really, and i started to cry suddenly, i cried alot, and actually felt happy.
I thought i was a bit crazy then xd, anyway, in the morning my house was empty, and i sat in my living room and looked out of the window ( sry for bad grammar ), and i did or imagined i spoke to Satan himself, like he was calling me to come or something like that, it was about a year ago, i can't remember exactly the words. 
So before a week ago, i've found JoS and read all of the information on the page, and since i was a martial artist and i did a bit of meditation on my own ( which ended up as a fail ), i've got interested on spiritual satanism. I' haven't done my dedication yet, because in about a year i will go to live in my own apartment where i can do it properly in peace. but i've tried to do power meditation twice yet, and both times i've felt that energy and i've felt like i was controlling it actually, just couldn't form it into something or use it, but it was my second time after all. Now i'm doing it every night since i can't get really calm and free of thoughts in the day ( not really a calm family ).
So my questions are : 
1. About the contracts with Demons, i've read that when you ask something of Demon, something bigger, it says that you should offer something to him, i'm wondering what these offerings could be?
2. I think that xians really are bad people, there are huge amounts of evidence, but i'm not quite introducted to judaism and islam, altought i live in country where islam is the leading religion, so my question is is it okay if i dedicate myself to Satan but not spread hate over other monoteistic religions? My girlfriend is islamic, not fully, she thinks that allah exist and so, but she doesn't do any 'worshipping' or such. So, i hope Satan would understand that i can't hate her or abandon her just because she's blind and can't see that her 'god' never did anything for her, she was raised in such background ... I would like to keep satanism to myself, as it's about developing yourself, i find all informations and rituals and meditations here very usefull :) ( i hope you understand me ) 
3. Can you give me a brief explanation of Guardian Demons? Are they randomly 'given' to you, i mean do you choose your Guardian Demon or ? 

HAIL SATAN !!
I've realized i've made mistake in explaining question 2, i know that those three religions are fake and bad, and whenever i hear someone saying bad about satanism, i start a disscusion with that person, and they always run out of arguments to defend their religion, sometimes proving that their religion is bad, they contradict themselves actually. I just wanted to know this about my gf, but the_fire_starter666 explained it to me. thank you.

Yes, satan would understand that you cant hate her. I mean we dont all have Spiritual Satanist bf/gf's. my fiance is an atheist, be he also believes in a lot of stuff that we do. Satan is very understanding, whether you believe it or not. There is not one thing i have ever said to him or torwards him that gave me a bad/negative reaction or feeling, nor any of the gods i have invoked. (Satan, beezlebub, astaroth, azazel, glasya labolas, and andras). I also cry when i invoke their energy. A happy cry, yet at the same time it feels not on purpose, ya know? Like it just kinda happens. Its very lovely. But the gods know who is important to you, and they respect it. Recently all my hang-ups, and emotions ive had deep inside me my whole life, all let out at once, and i cried for over 2 straight hours, while my boyfriend held me and comforted me. He had told me that a woman was standing behind me watching me, and then looked at my boyfriend and nodded her head "yes" and dissapeared. The way he described her, and what my senses told me i believed her to be Lillith, (who is never to be summoned, only comes to who she wants).

Satan will also offer protection over your loved ones if you join hells army :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinoforenki" <dinoforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinoforenki@ wrote:

So my questions are : 

HAIL SATAN !!

I've realized i've made mistake in explaining question 2, i know that those three religions are fake and bad, and whenever i hear someone saying bad about satanism, i start a disscusion with that person, and they always run out of arguments to defend their religion, sometimes proving that their religion is bad, they contradict themselves actually. I just wanted to know this about my gf, but the_fire_starter666 explained it to me. thank you.

Hello, I have a some questions about Satanism. I have been reading about it and have given it some thought. I have always been a curious person and I wanted to know how I can get a true understanding of Satanism. I want to believe very badly except part of me can't. I am aware of how serious bringing Satan into your life is except being skeptical is part of who I am. Is there something I can do that will give me just the slightest proof he is there. I have trust issues and I wish to know more and given a chance to be revealed to a whole new life style.

Being skeptical is perfectly natural. It's the way many people are "wired" after all. Father Satan understands this, I believe, considering he knows you, me and all of humanity better than we know ourselves.

Here's the thing. You can find the evidence you seek. But life, being quantum as it is, is a funny thing. You might not be able to provide sufficient evidence to convince someone else. So, if you're serious in your quest and are not just some joker kike seeking material for his next ebook, ask Father Satan for this evidence.

The way it was explained to me is, just ask yourself "Is Satanism right for me?" Then, pay attention to all those "little things."

For me it was the all-too-convenient timing of the topics hich just happened to come up on fakebook, couple with little bits of knowledge I'd learned previously in life, multiplied by the experiences I've had - having been a captive slave to those nasty bastard kikes for so long - and a host of other things much too personal and private to share here.

So, if you're a Gentile, sincerely seeking out Father, ask of Him. If you're called by Him, then He will answer you but, in His own time. He's very busy.

And, if you're just a kike hoping to grab a few more gold coin or just having fun, well, you'll get yours, for sure.

Hail Father Satan and all of the True Gods and Goddesses of Duat!

Let me add...

But, isn't coming to us, who make the claim, for positive evidence of His reality and existence, sort of inviting circular reasoning? 

Ask of Him.  :D

Trust me i asked him to answer me really badly once, and an object on
my shelf moved. Satan IS REAL Also ive experienced the supernatural
before too!

On 7/5/14, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Let me add...

But, isn't coming to us, who make the claim, for positive evidence of His
reality and existence, sort of inviting circular reasoning?

Ask of Him. :D

HE, Father Satan, is real all right! It's up to you if you sincerely want to make the commitment.
Hail Father Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Fri, 7/4/14, jsmith33391@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Questions about Satanism
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, July 4, 2014, 1:05 AM

Hello, I have a some questions about Satanism. I
have been reading about it and have given it some thought. I
have always been a curious person and I wanted to know how I
can get a true understanding of Satanism. I want to believe
very badly except part of me can't. I am aware of how
serious bringing Satan into your life is except being
skeptical is part of who I am. Is there something I can do
that will give me just the slightest proof he is there. I
have trust issues and I wish to know more and given a chance
to be revealed to a whole new life style.

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355 --
#yiv2226465355ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mkp #yiv2226465355hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mkp #yiv2226465355ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mkp .yiv2226465355ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mkp .yiv2226465355ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mkp .yiv2226465355ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-sponsor
#yiv2226465355ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv2226465355ygrp-lc #yiv2226465355hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv2226465355ygrp-lc .yiv2226465355ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355activity span
.yiv2226465355underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv2226465355 .yiv2226465355attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv2226465355 .yiv2226465355attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv2226465355 .yiv2226465355attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2226465355 .yiv2226465355attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv2226465355 .yiv2226465355attach label a {

#yiv2226465355 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv2226465355 .yiv2226465355bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2226465355 .yiv2226465355bold a {

#yiv2226465355 dd.yiv2226465355last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2226465355 dd.yiv2226465355last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2226465355 dd.yiv2226465355last p
span.yiv2226465355yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv2226465355 div.yiv2226465355attach-table div div a {

#yiv2226465355 div.yiv2226465355attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv2226465355 div.yiv2226465355file-title a, #yiv2226465355
div.yiv2226465355file-title a:active, #yiv2226465355
div.yiv2226465355file-title a:hover, #yiv2226465355
div.yiv2226465355file-title a:visited {

#yiv2226465355 div.yiv2226465355photo-title a,
#yiv2226465355 div.yiv2226465355photo-title a:active,
#yiv2226465355 div.yiv2226465355photo-title a:hover,
#yiv2226465355 div.yiv2226465355photo-title a:visited {

#yiv2226465355 div#yiv2226465355ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv2226465355ygrp-msg p a span.yiv2226465355yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv2226465355 .yiv2226465355green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv2226465355 .yiv2226465355MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv2226465355 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355reco-desc {

#yiv2226465355 .yiv2226465355replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv2226465355 input, #yiv2226465355 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv2226465355
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-mlmsg #yiv2226465355logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-msg
p#yiv2226465355attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-reco
#yiv2226465355reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-sponsor #yiv2226465355ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-text p {

margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv2226465355 #yiv2226465355ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv2226465355

Hello,
I've been reading many of the articles found on the joyofsatan.org website, and I've found that spiritual Satanism seems like a path that I would like to follow. However, something inside of me is telling me that I shouldn't follow this path. I read all about how ties to past faiths can lead to a fear and distrust in spiritual Satanism, and I was raised as a Catholic, but I am not anymore. So, I would like some positive affirmation or to hear some positive personal experiences from people in this group that identify as spiritual Satanists. I just want some affirmation or proof that if I perform the dedication rite and follow this path that it will be for the better. 
The Joy of Satan website gave me hope, because I feel I can identify with this path, and the description of spiritual Satanism that it gave seemed much more positive than how the mainstream media portrays Satanism. I guess my point is, I would like some help in making a decision to dedicate myself or not.
Also, what is the belief in spiritual Satanism about Faustian bargains. Why would these end up shafting the people who make them, but performing the dedication rite would not?
I mean no disrespect to anyone that reads this, I am just trying to gain knowledge about spiritual Satanism.
-jtf855

I have been dedicated for almost a year now, and I have not regretted it for one second.
My love for Father Satan grows daily, even when I think I could not love Him more. But then
I do. He is the most loving God one could ever imagine!

I was terrified, at first, even though I knew intellectually that it was the right thing to do,
my Christian upbringing still had all their teachings of fear rooted in my being. All that is gone now.
The only thing to fear is fear itself. Once you get past that, it is awesome!
Hail Father Satan! Hail Anubis! Hail Isis!
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 9/20/14, jtf855@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Questions about Satanism
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, September 20, 2014, 4:56 PM

Hello,
I've been reading many of the
articles found on the joyofsatan.org website, and I've
found that spiritual Satanism seems like a path that I would
like to follow. However, something inside of me is telling
me that I shouldn't follow this path. I read all about
how ties to past faiths can lead to a fear and distrust in
spiritual Satanism, and I was raised as a Catholic, but I am
not anymore. So, I would like some positive affirmation or
to hear some positive personal experiences from people in
this group that identify as spiritual Satanists. I just want
some affirmation or proof that if I perform the dedication
rite and follow this path that it will be for the
better. 
The Joy of Satan
website gave me hope, because I feel I can identify with
this path, and the description of spiritual Satanism that it
gave seemed much more positive than how the mainstream media
portrays Satanism. I guess my point is, I would like some
help in making a decision to dedicate myself or
not.
Also, what is the belief
in spiritual Satanism about Faustian bargains. Why would
these end up shafting the people who make them, but
performing the dedication rite would not?
I mean no disrespect to anyone that
reads this, I am just trying to gain knowledge about
spiritual Satanism.
-jtf855

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996 --
#yiv9392817996ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mkp #yiv9392817996hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mkp #yiv9392817996ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mkp .yiv9392817996ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mkp .yiv9392817996ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mkp .yiv9392817996ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-sponsor
#yiv9392817996ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv9392817996ygrp-lc #yiv9392817996hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv9392817996ygrp-lc .yiv9392817996ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996activity span
.yiv9392817996underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv9392817996 .yiv9392817996attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv9392817996 .yiv9392817996attach div a {

#yiv9392817996 .yiv9392817996attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9392817996 .yiv9392817996attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv9392817996 .yiv9392817996attach label a {

#yiv9392817996 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv9392817996 .yiv9392817996bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9392817996 .yiv9392817996bold a {

#yiv9392817996 dd.yiv9392817996last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9392817996 dd.yiv9392817996last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9392817996 dd.yiv9392817996last p
span.yiv9392817996yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv9392817996 div.yiv9392817996attach-table div div a {

#yiv9392817996 div.yiv9392817996attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv9392817996 div.yiv9392817996file-title a, #yiv9392817996
div.yiv9392817996file-title a:active, #yiv9392817996
div.yiv9392817996file-title a:hover, #yiv9392817996
div.yiv9392817996file-title a:visited {

#yiv9392817996 div.yiv9392817996photo-title a,
#yiv9392817996 div.yiv9392817996photo-title a:active,
#yiv9392817996 div.yiv9392817996photo-title a:hover,
#yiv9392817996 div.yiv9392817996photo-title a:visited {

#yiv9392817996 div#yiv9392817996ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv9392817996ygrp-msg p a span.yiv9392817996yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv9392817996 .yiv9392817996green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv9392817996 .yiv9392817996MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv9392817996 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996reco-category {

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996reco-desc {

#yiv9392817996 .yiv9392817996replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv9392817996 input, #yiv9392817996 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv9392817996
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-mlmsg #yiv9392817996logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-msg
p#yiv9392817996attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-reco
#yiv9392817996reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-sponsor #yiv9392817996ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv9392817996 #yiv9392817996ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv9392817996

The whole idea of the Faustian bargain is meant to scare you away from the judeoxian vision of "the devil." In truth, Satan does not buy souls; he does not deal in pacts or bargains or any of that nonsense. He does not want to own people; he wants us to own ourselves!

As for personal experiences, I have been dedicated for over a year, and I have seen much spiritual growth. Like seeing my own aura, and that around other living beings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back