Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

questions about Satanic rules and Laws

dianablackclaw

One says take nothing you can not replace. So why do we eat meat? I mean we can't replace the animals that are killed for this. We all know most of the biblical sayings were taken from pagans. So in the old it gives a guideline on what not to eat and what to eat. Was that also taken from pagans or was that just for the jewish way back then? And in the new it talks about the 4400. Was this also taken from pagans or is it also for the jewish who started the bible. I think I have chewed off more than I can swallow. I trying to learns everything at once. Can anyone explain this to me?

We are omnivores (so are bears and pigs, for example), not herbivores. That means we do eat meat. (We may choose not to, but it's a personal choice.) Does the bear replace the meat it's eaten? Because we also eat vegetation we are not true carnivores, like the cat. (Does the cat replace it's prey? On the contrary, what cats catch is usually the weakest, the ill, those less likely to survive even without the feline presence; they occasionally get the young as well, but not as often as the former categories.)

The jewish dietary laws were invented for them, I believe. Some will try to say it was because of the lack of refrigeration/freezing in those days, but I doubt it. Although pork does disagree with a lot of people (there was some 'endless' discussions on this forum about pork a few days ago; you might want to backtrack and find them, just for info.

Regarding the number 4400 you refer to, I think you mean 144,000. The xtian bible makes reference to that number in its book of "Revelation" or "Apocalypse". There are various interpretations of it, depending on what xtian sect is doing the talking. This is yet another thing stolen from the pagans: it refers to the 144,000 nadis of the human body. (Reference to this on the JoS site, incidentally; read the "Exposing Christianity" section, probably more than once, for it is a tremendous amount of material to absorb.

It's not uncommon for people new to Spiritual Satanism to feel, like you, that they've "chewed off more than I can swallow." There is so much knowledge to be learned that it's truly daunting. Just take it bit by bit; remember the old saying, "Rome wasn't built in a day." Study the web site (a huge job in itself), and do your own independent research. And don't be afraid to ask questions. Some of us have been around the block a few times, so to speak, and are only to happy to help where we can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@... wrote:

One says take nothing you can not replace. So why do we eat meat? I mean we can't replace the animals that are killed for this. We all know most of the biblical sayings were taken from pagans. So in the old it gives a guideline on what not to eat and what to eat. Was that also taken from pagans or was that just for the jewish way back then? And in the new it talks about the 4400. Was this also taken from pagans or is it also for the jewish who started the bible. I think I have chewed off more than I can swallow. I trying to learns everything at once. Can anyone explain this to me?

There are no laws really....mainly be true to yourself. YOU are responsible for your own happiness and advancement.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]The b[/IMG]Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:40 am (PDT)

[/TD]

You won't find answers in the bible. It's true many things there have been taken from pagans, but those things have been altered to fit in with christianity and judaism and are therefore false. Aleister Crowley said Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law. Love is the law, love under will. Apply that with hecatemother's advice on being true to yourself and you should be happy with your decisions. My advice is, stop looking to the false bible for answers, if you like meat eat it, but try to maintain a balanced and healthy diet so you will be strong in mind and body.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <hecatemother@... wrote:
There are no laws really....mainly be true to yourself. YOU are responsible for your own happiness and advancement.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@ wrote:

Thank you everyone was very helpfull. I just remember being told the bible was a lie because it was stolen from pagans. and I remembered some of the passages. I use to be a blind christian. But finally found the truth. HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luciferslaerling" <rowdyut@... wrote:

You won't find answers in the bible. It's true many things there have been taken from pagans, but those things have been altered to fit in with christianity and judaism and are therefore false. Aleister Crowley said Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law. Love is the law, love under will. Apply that with hecatemother's advice on being true to yourself and you should be happy with your decisions. My advice is, stop looking to the false bible for answers, if you like meat eat it, but try to maintain a balanced and healthy diet so you will be strong in mind and body.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <hecatemother@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dianablackclaw" <dianablackclaw@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back