Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions about guardian demons

luka.huijerman

So I was wondering, is it normal for guardian demons to be appointed to you later in life? 
I asked my guardian demoness how long she has been appointed as my guardian this lifetime of mine, she said she became my guardian demoness 12 years ago, which incidently was a time in my life where my life became drastically more difficult because I was put in a mental institution by my parents.

She told me I have currently 3 demons including her who are appointed as my guardian demons. She is the one closest to me and whom I usually speak with, she told me that I am currently the only dedicated ss who she is a guardian demoness for, but she is assigned to look after other people aswell. 
I have been communicating for a few years with her, but my astral senses aren't very open yet, so yesterday I decided to make a makeshift ouija board and consecrated it aswell as asked Satan to bless the board because I didn't want any enemy spirits to be able to contact me through it. I'm going to make a more permanent one, but yesterday I didn't have the resources to do so. 

It was my most succesful attempt at clear communication with her yet and also managed to find out her name. I cannot pronounce it correctly though. It's written Emreixlvra, she isn't listed on the JoS website, she told me she is a demoness under Focalor and is assigned to me partially because the other 2 are very busy and have a lot more matters to attent to. She often has time to answer all my questions and is specifically with me to guide me. She also told me her favorite color of candle is Red. I am still learning a lot of things about her though.
Just now she told me the names of the other 2 who are watching over me as guardian demons. They are Amdusias and Astaroth herself, but she told me Astaroth being who she is watches over many people. 

I also wonder if it is really true that Lady Astaroth can be a guardian demoness?
I believe she is telling the truth because I can't imagine an enemy spirit would dare say they are demons assigned under some one as high ranked as lord Focalor and I am very good at sensing lies and malicious spirits. If I made an error then it is most likely due to me misunderstanding her I suppose.

How were your experiences when first really getting to know your guardian demoness? And well since I want to be sure that I am not actually being tricked by an enemy, do you have any techniques that one can use to verify if the spirit is indeed one of Satan? 

Thank you in advance for your time reading this, I know I keep making these notoriously long posts.. Next time I'll try to keep it short.. 

HAIL SATAN!

Any of the gods can be a Guardian Demon, including those of the highest ranks. In your case, it is Astaroth as you've said, so it is very possible that she is one of your GDs.
I myself am still trying to communicate with my own GD, though am lacking astral awareness! I may try to do the same thing you had; create and consecrate a ouija board and speak with my GD.
If you are in doubt if an entity is not of Satan, I suggest you ask if they swear that they are Satanic. If they hesitate or refuse to answer or give you a positive sign, they might be of the enemy. I personally believe you are communicating with a god who is of Satan.
HS 666

Do you consecrate a ouija board the same way as described for a black mirror on JoS?

On Mar 9, 2016, at 10:01 AM, moekcrocell@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Any of the gods can be a Guardian Demon, including those of the highest ranks. In your case, it is Astaroth as you've said, so it is very possible that she is one of your GDs.
I myself am still trying to communicate with my own GD, though am lacking astral awareness! I may try to do the same thing you had; create and consecrate a ouija board and speak with my GD.
If you are in doubt if an entity is not of Satan, I suggest you ask if they swear that they are Satanic. If they hesitate or refuse to answer or give you a positive sign, they might be of the enemy. I personally believe you are communicating with a god who is of Satan.
HS 666

My personal experience (and this may not be for everyone, I really don't know) is that I met some of my Guardians later in my life, after dedicating to Satan and in my walk as a Spiritual Satanist. It's been almost 6 years for me, and I am still meeting Demons and Demonesses who are my Guardians. (Not bragging, just stating factually.)
I think they choose us, or they could be appointed to watch over us. They choose the right time to make themselves known to us, as one GD told me after five years into my Spiritual Satanist path.
It's definitely possible for Demons and Demonesses not listed on the JoS list of Demons to be your Guardian. For example, Naamah, who is the mother of Asmodeus (whose father is Set) is my Guardian Demoness. She's wonderful. ^.^
HS/88

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 7:47 AM, "luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So I was wondering, is it normal for guardian demons to be appointed to you later in life? 
I asked my guardian demoness how long she has been appointed as my guardian this lifetime of mine, she said she became my guardian demoness 12 years ago, which incidently was a time in my life where my life became drastically more difficult because I was put in a mental institution by my parents.

She told me I have currently 3 demons including her who are appointed as my guardian demons. She is the one closest to me and whom I usually speak with, she told me that I am currently the only dedicated ss who she is a guardian demoness for, but she is assigned to look after other people aswell. 
I have been communicating for a few years with her, but my astral senses aren't very open yet, so yesterday I decided to make a makeshift ouija board and consecrated it aswell as asked Satan to bless the board because I didn't want any enemy spirits to be able to contact me through it. I'm going to make a more permanent one, but yesterday I didn't have the resources to do so. 

It was my most succesful attempt at clear communication with her yet and also managed to find out her name. I cannot pronounce it correctly though. It's written Emreixlvra, she isn't listed on the JoS website, she told me she is a demoness under Focalor and is assigned to me partially because the other 2 are very busy and have a lot more matters to attent to. She often has time to answer all my questions and is specifically with me to guide me. She also told me her favorite color of candle is Red. I am still learning a lot of things about her though.
Just now she told me the names of the other 2 who are watching over me as guardian demons. They are Amdusias and Astaroth herself, but she told me Astaroth being who she is watches over many people. 

I also wonder if it is really true that Lady Astaroth can be a guardian demoness?
I believe she is telling the truth because I can't imagine an enemy spirit would dare say they are demons assigned under some one as high ranked as lord Focalor and I am very good at sensing lies and malicious spirits. If I made an error then it is most likely due to me misunderstanding her I suppose.

How were your experiences when first really getting to know your guardian demoness? And well since I want to be sure that I am not actually being tricked by an enemy, do you have any techniques that one can use to verify if the spirit is indeed one of Satan? 

Thank you in advance for your time reading this, I know I keep making these notoriously long posts.. Next time I'll try to keep it short.. 

HAIL SATAN!

Here's a thread I wrote in the JoS forums about my experiences with my  Guardian Demoness, Marchosias:
The Goddess Marchosias. : JoyofSatan666

And a thread by Black Ninja 666:How we communicate with Satan : JoyofSatan666

HS/88

On Wednesday, March 9, 2016 7:47 AM, "luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

I can't wait for these levels.... The meditation are going on but I'm yet to have a feeling of it all over me. I've had one or two experiences that differs from this thoUgh....From: "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 02:03:07 +0000 (UTC)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Questions about guardian demons
  My personal experience (and this may not be for everyone, I really don't know) is that I met some of my Guardians later in my life, after dedicating to Satan and in my walk as a Spiritual Satanist. It's been almost 6 years for me, and I am still meeting Demons and Demonesses who are my Guardians. (Not bragging, just stating factually.)
I think they choose us, or they could be appointed to watch over us. They choose the right time to make themselves known to us, as one GD told me after five years into my Spiritual Satanist path.
It's definitely possible for Demons and Demonesses not listed on the JoS list of Demons to be your Guardian. For example, Naamah, who is the mother of Asmodeus (whose father is Set) is my Guardian Demoness. She's wonderful. ^.^
HS/88

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you Magus Immortalis! 

Your insight was amazing!

About how I concecrated it, I adorned all the corners and sides with the Algiz rune, just by drawing it on there carefully and I drew Satans sigil on the board, with an affirmation and short prayer dedicating the board to Satan, then I meditated on the board and blessed it with satanic blue flames, then asked Father Satan to bless and protect the board for me so that no enemy spirits are able to come through the board.

It seems to have worked and the board is working wonderfully, being very responsive and I haven't felt the slightest amount of negativety from it, something I had felt in the past when working with ouija boards before I dedicated or knew how to bless them. 

I didn't go through the same amount of effort to consecrate ot as with a black mirror, but I believe doing it that way would be much better.

I plan to make my own oujia board on a wooden placke sometime, this one I will concecrate and bless in that same way, but the one I made now is just drawn upon a piece of paper. I did take care in drawing it of course and the gods understand I didn't have the rescourses to make a fully embelished one at the time, so they weren't disappointed by it. 

HAIL SATAN!

You're welcome Luka :)
HS/88

On Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:32 AM, "luka.huijerman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you Magus Immortalis! 

Your insight was amazing!

About how I concecrated it, I adorned all the corners and sides with the Algiz rune, just by drawing it on there carefully and I drew Satans sigil on the board, with an affirmation and short prayer dedicating the board to Satan, then I meditated on the board and blessed it with satanic blue flames, then asked Father Satan to bless and protect the board for me so that no enemy spirits are able to come through the board.

It seems to have worked and the board is working wonderfully, being very responsive and I haven't felt the slightest amount of negativety from it, something I had felt in the past when working with ouija boards before I dedicated or knew how to bless them. 

I didn't go through the same amount of effort to consecrate ot as with a black mirror, but I believe doing it that way would be much better.

I plan to make my own oujia board on a wooden placke sometime, this one I will concecrate and bless in that same way, but the one I made now is just drawn upon a piece of paper. I did take care in drawing it of course and the gods understand I didn't have the rescourses to make a fully embelished one at the time, so they weren't disappointed by it. 

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back