Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

questions about demon sex

sillynut

well i had a few questions that i didnt find answers to on the JOS site about sex with succubi or incubi.MORE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HAHAH

I WAS WONDERING CAN U HAVE SEX WITH BOTH SUCCUBI OR INCUBI like at the same time??? JUS WONDERING..

ALSO WHEN U DO THE RITUAL AND ASK SATAN FOR A DEMON DO THEY COME TO U IMMEDIATELY THAT SAME NIGHT WHEN YOU GO TO BED??/

DO U CHOOSE THE DEMON U AV SEX WITH OR DO THEY CHOOSE YOU?? AM OBVIOUSLY NOT LOOKIN FOR A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH A DEMON OR DEMON(S) AND CURRENTLY DNT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY DEMONS SO WUD BE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO KNOW WHICH GOD /GODDESS to choose. SO IF U STATE THAT WILL U DEFFO GET ONE WHO IS JUST AFTER SEX??/

THEY SAID THE DEMONS LIKE TO GO ALL NIGHT!!(ROFL) WELL WHEN U GET TIRED CAN U TELL THEM TO LEAVE OR SOMETHING??? ALSO DO U HAVE TO BE ALWAYS AROUSED TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM???

1. u can have sex w/ both sexes and w/ as many as u pls.

2.sometimes it takes a demon a while to show up because u might not be ready yet. when ur ready theyll show up, trust me.

3.u can either choose a demon or let them choose u. just be specific. also be specific and say that u want an open relationship so the right demons can come to u. also specify that ur just interested in sex. the key here is to be as specific as possible as to what u want.

4. yes they can go all nite! ive had mine wake me up sev times for sex. we usually fall asleep while still doing it. however,
theyre very considerate when u have to get up early for work or whatever. when im too tired we just hold ea other and talk telepathically til we fall asleep. let me tell u, theres nothing like waking up in the morning w/ soft kisses and tender words. pazuzu is the best lover ive ever had. i love him so much! as for becoming aroused, once u start having sex u WILL become aroused so dont worry about that.

i hope this helps u.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

well i had a few questions that i didnt find answers to on the JOS site about sex with succubi or incubi.MORE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HAHAH

I WAS WONDERING CAN U HAVE SEX WITH BOTH SUCCUBI OR INCUBI like at the same time??? JUS WONDERING..

ALSO WHEN U DO THE RITUAL AND ASK SATAN FOR A DEMON DO THEY COME TO U IMMEDIATELY THAT SAME NIGHT WHEN YOU GO TO BED??/

DO U CHOOSE THE DEMON U AV SEX WITH OR DO THEY CHOOSE YOU?? AM OBVIOUSLY NOT LOOKIN FOR A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH A DEMON OR DEMON(S) AND CURRENTLY DNT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY DEMONS SO WUD BE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO KNOW WHICH GOD /GODDESS to choose. SO IF U STATE THAT WILL U DEFFO GET ONE WHO IS JUST AFTER SEX??/

THEY SAID THE DEMONS LIKE TO GO ALL NIGHT!!(ROFL) WELL WHEN U GET TIRED CAN U TELL THEM TO LEAVE OR SOMETHING??? ALSO DO U HAVE TO BE ALWAYS AROUSED TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM???

I can't answer all of your questions, but I know that after you make a request to satan to appoint you a Succubus/Incubus he choses one that is right for you. Maybe you 2 have known eachother in past lives and you will have a strong bond right away, or maybe it will take awhile for the relationship to grow.
I can imagine it would be ok to have both an Incubus and Succubus, but the effects of demon contact would be heightened and expect to be a lot more worn out!!
I requested a week or so ago that there be a succubus that can visit my man and I, and I made sure I wrote down EXACTLY what I want, very important so there are no hurt feelings.
I felt her presence the night after, I wasn't thinking about it, she just decided to stop by and caress me.
I've felt her presence since then, but haven't gotten a physical manifestation yet.
My man and I were talking about why I've felt her and he hasn't, which is kinda strange because he is a lot more experienced than I am. We think this may be because I need her, and he has me, so he doesn't need another woman to be sexually satisfied. I am hoping that after physical manifestations start the real fun will begin ;)
I've been sending sexual energy to her during masturbation, but when my man and I have sex I can't think of anyone else. His aura is so big its impossible to! HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL KHIL!!
POWER TO THE GODS OF HELL!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:55:33 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] questions about demon sex

oh ok then! thnx gals (i assume ur both girls) i just wanted to clear the details thts all lol (am nt a sex maniac or anything) so if i seem direct wen i talk abouut sex its cos i wna know!! as its nt all stated on JOS site. its nice to speak to experienced ppl *blushes* lol :p. also its a bonus that after havin sex with demons u dnt need to go for a an STI testing every time u didnt use contraception!!! or even worry about pregnancy...THANX :)X

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

I can't answer all of your questions, but I know that after you make a request to satan to appoint you a Succubus/Incubus he choses one that is right for you. Maybe you 2 have known eachother in past lives and you will have a strong bond right away, or maybe it will take awhile for the relationship to grow.
I can imagine it would be ok to have both an Incubus and Succubus, but the effects of demon contact would be heightened and expect to be a lot more worn out!!
I requested a week or so ago that there be a succubus that can visit my man and I, and I made sure I wrote down EXACTLY what I want, very important so there are no hurt feelings.
I felt her presence the night after, I wasn't thinking about it, she just decided to stop by and caress me.
I've felt her presence since then, but haven't gotten a physical manifestation yet.
My man and I were talking about why I've felt her and he hasn't, which is kinda strange because he is a lot more experienced than I am. We think this may be because I need her, and he has me, so he doesn't need another woman to be sexually satisfied. I am hoping that after physical manifestations start the real fun will begin ;)
I've been sending sexual energy to her during masturbation, but when my man and I have sex I can't think of anyone else. His aura is so big its impossible to! HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL KHIL!!
POWER TO THE GODS OF HELL!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 17:55:33
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] questions about demon sex

A QUESTION TO MORTICIA- IT SEEMS YOU HAVE PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH YOUR DEMON- IS THAT RIGHT? SO IT MEANS YOU DONT HAVE TO VISUALISE HIM whilst u **arouse urself**? U JUST LIE NAKED IN BED AND HE COMES TO U EVERY NIGHT? IS HE naturally GORGEOUS LOL or is he how u want him to appear looking like, maybe an underwear model or something or jensen ackles lol :pp just a thought!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

2.sometimes it takes a demon a while to show up because u might not be ready yet. when ur ready theyll show up, trust me.

3.u can either choose a demon or let them choose u. just be specific. also be specific and say that u want an open relationship so the right demons can come to u. also specify that ur just interested in sex. the key here is to be as specific as possible as to what u want.

4. yes they can go all nite! ive had mine wake me up sev times for sex. we usually fall asleep while still doing it. however,
theyre very considerate when u have to get up early for work or whatever. when im too tired we just hold ea other and talk telepathically til we fall asleep. let me tell u, theres nothing like waking up in the morning w/ soft kisses and tender words. pazuzu is the best lover ive ever had. i love him so much! as for becoming aroused, once u start having sex u WILL become aroused so dont worry about that.

i hope this helps u.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

I wanted to add demons don't just pleasure the body they make love to your soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@... wrote:

i hope this helps u.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

ONE thing you didnt make clear here my friend is. you need to make sure the demon you are with. is okay with you having multiple partners..either human or demon. otherwise it will not end good for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ShadowW" <shadowwhispr7@... wrote:

I wanted to add demons don't just pleasure the body they make love to your soul.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@ wrote:

i hope this helps u.

yes i do have sexual contact w/ my demons-i have both male and female. i have a firm image of him in my mind and *blushing* what hes doing. i also feel a physical sensation as in regular intercourse. the minute i hit the sheets im already aroused; hell ive been thinking about it all day! i havent seen one "ugly" demon or demoness yet. u just specify how u want her to appear as in tall, red hair, whatever. they like to appear as is otherwise they get insulted. so once again specify how u want her to look. theyll let u picture however u want them to look until they show themselves to u.
as for appearance, mine looks like a grasshopper. u can get an idea of what he looks like if u see the movie excorcist 2. he doesnt look all ugly like that tho. thats just an idea how he looks like and ya! he is totally handsome. hes also the same demon in that movie. hes nothing at all like they showed him in that stupid movie. hes named pazuzu. my female lover is also gorgeous! she's a goth vampire named elvira and yeah, they can go all nite but they also know uve got to get up in the morning etc. also, specify if u want a male or female. u also can have more than one so specify how many u want. just write a list so u wont leave anything out. but if u forget something dont worry. father and the demons know exactly what u want.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

A QUESTION TO MORTICIA- IT SEEMS YOU HAVE PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH YOUR DEMON- IS THAT RIGHT? SO IT MEANS YOU DONT HAVE TO VISUALISE HIM whilst u **arouse urself**? U JUST LIE NAKED IN BED AND HE COMES TO U EVERY NIGHT? IS HE naturally GORGEOUS LOL or is he how u want him to appear looking like, maybe an underwear model or something or jensen ackles lol :pp just a thought!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "morticia" <morticiasixx@ wrote:

i hope this helps u.

OH OK THEN AHAHAHAHA. thanx speak later xx

yes i do have sexual contact w/ my demons-i have both male and female. i have a firm image of him in my mind and *blushing* what hes doing. i also feel a physical sensation as in regular intercourse. the minute i hit the sheets im already aroused; hell ive been thinking about it all day! i havent seen one "ugly" demon or demoness yet. u just specify how u want her to appear as in tall, red hair, whatever. they like to appear as is otherwise they get insulted. so once again specify how u want her to look. theyll let u picture however u want them to look until they show themselves to u.
as for appearance, mine looks like a grasshopper. u can get an idea of what he looks like if u see the movie excorcist 2. he doesnt look all ugly like that tho. thats just an idea how he looks like and ya! he is totally handsome. hes also the same demon in that movie. hes nothing at all like they showed him in that stupid movie. hes named pazuzu. my female lover is also gorgeous! she's a goth vampire named elvira and yeah, they can go all nite but they also know uve got to get up in the morning etc. also, specify if u want a male or female. u also can have more than one so specify how many u want. just write a list so u wont leave anything out. but if u forget something dont worry. father and the demons know exactly what u want.

i hope this helps u.

Hey! I'm actually married... Would sex with a demon constitute adultry or is it okay considering there's religious reasons for it?

If your partner is comfortable with it and so is the demons, and of course you, then its fine, its either one is uncomfortable then its not a good idea.From: f.cross95 <f.cross95@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 18 October, 2010 9:46:33 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: questions about demon sex

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Donnie" <fonetik2003@... wrote:

Hey! I'm actually married... Would sex with a demon constitute adultry or is it okay considering there's religious reasons for it?

Adultry is a sin listed in the Christian bible thus it is not real.

There are no rules for sex or sexuality.

hey is there someone on here who is experienced in demon sex and can help me with a few questions by adding me on yahoo IM asamoahflorence@... or hotmail honneybeesuperstar@..., cos this site i dnt get how to add ppl on this site to any kind of instant messenger or anything. its truly a journey to get one's head around. i reckon JOS groups shud be more updated! lol u know with modern features cos theres satanists on fb who know how to use the features am sure.
ANYWHOO i did the ritual and first of all am convinced it worked,, howveer what happens after is what am nt sure of. there are certain words i dnt realy wna use on this site cos theres probs very young innocent ppl on here, so plz sum1 add me so we can TALK!!! desperate for some answers and tips.!! BYE!!!x

oh ok then! thnx gals (i assume ur both girls) i just wanted to clear the details thts all lol (am nt a sex maniac or anything) so if i seem direct wen i talk abouut sex its cos i wna know!! as its nt all stated on JOS site. its nice to speak to experienced ppl *blushes* lol :p. also its a bonus that after havin sex with demons u dnt need to go for a an STI testing every time u didnt use contraception!!! or even worry about pregnancy...THANX :)X

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@ wrote:

HAIL KHIL!!

so is there no1 who can add me on yahooIM or msn messenger and spare a few mins to answer questions on demon sex?? am avin a couple of problems am a newbie am nt obsessed with sex or anything i just wna open my energy channels and get used to those of demons so eventually i cn communicate with them better and i feel demon sex is a gud way to do this. OMG COME ON ON GUYS!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "f.cross95" <f.cross95@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Donnie" <fonetik2003@ wrote:

Adultry is a sin listed in the Christian bible thus it is not real.

There are no rules for sex or sexuality.

Hi!   My question is: If I lay with my wife during the night, then - is sex with demon even possible? Or I do have to be alone for that? (wife not knowing of my wish to experience sex with the demon)     .........................................................................................................   Ave Satanas, Ave Demones Inferno

Sent: Sat, October 16, 2010 7:50:51 AM

sex is possible any time any day. just make sure ur wifes asleep or shell wonder what ur doing. also, if u can just go somewhere else if u like to move around a lot or moan a lot. if u can be quiet and discreet then go for it. as for telling her about it, u dont have to. thats entirely up to u. sure she wouldnt like a 3some? lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Marek Litnevski <gortashryn@... wrote:

Hi!

My question is: If I lay with my wife during the night, then - is sex with demon
even possible? Or I do have to be alone for that?
(wife not knowing of my wish to experience sex with the demon)

.........................................................................................................

Ave Satanas, Ave Demones Inferno

Sent: Sat, October 16, 2010 7:50:51 AM

yes i do have sexual contact w/ my demons-i have both male and female. i have a
firm image of him in my mind and *blushing* what hes doing. i also feel a
physical sensation as in regular intercourse. the minute i hit the sheets im
already aroused; hell ive been thinking about it all day! i havent seen one
"ugly" demon or demoness yet. u just specify how u want her to appear as in
tall, red hair, whatever. they like to appear as is otherwise they get insulted.
so once again specify how u want her to look. theyll let u picture however u
want them to look until they show themselves to u.
as for appearance, mine looks like a grasshopper. u can get an idea of what he
looks like if u see the movie excorcist 2. he doesnt look all ugly like that
tho. thats just an idea how he looks like and ya! he is totally handsome. hes
also the same demon in that movie. hes nothing at all like they showed him in
that stupid movie. hes named pazuzu. my female lover is also gorgeous! she's a
goth vampire named elvira and yeah, they can go all nite but they also know uve
got to get up in the morning etc. also, specify if u want a male or female. u
also can have more than one so specify how many u want. just write a list so u
wont leave anything out. but if u forget something dont worry. father and the
demons know exactly what u want.

Hi I'm a little confussed with this, see when you ask father satan for what you'd like in a incubus demon do you write it on a piece of paper then burn on a candle? Hail Satan

hey is there someone on here who is experienced in demon sex and can help me with a few questions by adding me on yahoo IM asamoahflorence@... or hotmail honneybeesuperstar@..., cos this site i dnt get how to add ppl on this site to any kind of instant messenger or anything. its truly a journey to get one's head around. i reckon JOS groups shud be more updated! lol u know with modern features cos theres satanists on fb who know how to use the features am sure.
ANYWHOO i did the ritual and first of all am convinced it worked,, howveer what happens after is what am nt sure of. there are certain words i dnt realy wna use on this site cos theres probs very young innocent ppl on here, so plz sum1 add me so we can TALK!!! desperate for some answers and tips.!! BYE!!!x

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@ wrote:

HAIL KHIL!!

You guys need to read the site more, all the questions asked are answered on the JoS website.

IT SAYS TO DO A RITUAL, A RITUAL INVOLVES WRITING A "prayer" AND BURNING IT DURING THE RITUAL...

READ THE SITE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. YOU'RE GONNA LOOK BACK ON THIS POST ONE DAY AND REALIZE WHAT A DOORKNOB YOU WERE...

Spiritual Satanism is the ONE AND ONLY TRUE "RELIGION"...
Spiritual Satanism involves doing your own research and making your own path, the information is all on the JoS Website and it's 666blacksun and exposingxians websites...

Oh and one more thing, It would be easy to assume if you haven't done a dedication ritual to Father Satan, and you skip right to asking for a Demon Lover, you are being very disrespectful and are inviting disaster into your life...

Spiritual Satanism Takes a lot of hard work, Spiritual Sex is here for those who want it... All work and no play makes jack a dull boy...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "l666v666" <l666v666@... wrote:

Hi I'm a little confussed with this, see when you ask father satan for what you'd like in a incubus demon do you write it on a piece of paper then burn on a candle? Hail Satan

hey is there someone on here who is experienced in demon sex and can help me with a few questions by adding me on yahoo IM asamoahflorence@ or hotmail honneybeesuperstar@, cos this site i dnt get how to add ppl on this site to any kind of instant messenger or anything. its truly a journey to get one's head around. i reckon JOS groups shud be more updated! lol u know with modern features cos theres satanists on fb who know how to use the features am sure.

HAIL KHIL!!

<td val[/IMG]also it advisable to not be numb to energy,if u have no psychic ability to sense the demon?the demon will make love to a piece of unfeeling log,n u will be,here?when?some people are born sensitive,some are not,make sure u can really do it,or u will behaving like a fool.   know thyelf as the oracle of delphi said!

Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 9:56 PM

You guys need to read the site more, all the questions asked are answered on the JoS website.

IT SAYS TO DO A RITUAL, A RITUAL INVOLVES WRITING A "prayer" AND BURNING IT DURING THE RITUAL...

READ THE SITE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS. YOU'RE GONNA LOOK BACK ON THIS POST ONE DAY AND REALIZE WHAT A DOORKNOB YOU WERE...

Spiritual Satanism is the ONE AND ONLY TRUE "RELIGION"...
Spiritual Satanism involves doing your own research and making your own path, the information is all on the JoS Website and it's 666blacksun and exposingxians websites...

Oh and one more thing, It would be easy to assume if you haven't done a dedication ritual to Father Satan, and you skip right to asking for a Demon Lover, you are being very disrespectful and are inviting disaster into your life...

Spiritual Satanism Takes a lot of hard work, Spiritual Sex is here for those who want it... All work and no play makes jack a dull boy...

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "l666v666" <l666v666@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

hey is there someone on here who is experienced in demon sex and can help me with a few questions by adding me on yahoo IM asamoahflorence@ or hotmail honneybeesuperstar@, cos this site i dnt get how to add ppl on this site to any kind of instant messenger or anything. its truly a journey to get one's head around. i reckon JOS groups shud be more updated! lol u know with modern features cos theres satanists on fb who know how to use the features am sure.
--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], xxmissylalaxx@ wrote:

HAIL KHIL!!

Sender: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]
To: <[[email protected]][email protected][/email]
Reply-To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

[/TD]

I understand now. I have been dedicated for about 1 yr now and opened most of my chakras but live in a Xian home, in the jos site. got mixed it. I summoned a incubus last week and wasn't getting any signs

Hail Satan

HAIL KHIL!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back