Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Questions about Dedication

tristan.bate

I am 15 years old am I too young to perform the dedication ritual? Also I am a bit worried about the name in blood, sometimes I can get a bit squeemish...any pointers? Thanks

The age doesn't matter for the dedication. The ONLY things that matter is being ready, knowing the truth and having no doubts. --- In [email protected], "tristan.bate" <tristan.bate@... wrote: I am 15 years old am I too young to perform the dedication ritual? Also I am a bit worried about the name in blood, sometimes I can get a bit squeemish...any pointers? Thanks

i was 15 when i performed the dedication ritual....so your not too young....and a pointer would be to first poke your finger but dont draw blood....after a wile youll get used to it and be able to draw blood when you need to and if ur worried about the blood dont try looking at it! 

You're not alone! I am 15 and I did the ritual at new year's eve this year. For this kind of thing, you can only be too young mentally. As soon as you're sure you're ready, you can do it. About the blood, if it's the pain you're worried about, try a razor- start with the edge of the blade at the edge of your finger, and drag if off: it won't be too deep. If it's the blood, you can even try some of the breathing excersises presented on jos to relax. As a final resort, you can try an astral temple, but you will need some practice for the trance state, etc.. Good luck!  From: tristan.bate <[email protected]: [email protected]: Tue, January 12, 2010 7:29:08 PMSubject: [Teens4Satan] Questions about Dedication   I am 15 years old am I too young to perform the dedication ritual?Also I am a bit worried about the name in blood, sometimes I can get a bit squeemish... any pointers?Thanks

I think that age has little to do with being able to perform the dedication ritual! Lucifer understands that obstacles can come in the way, but if you ask for guidance & inner peace of mind I think you will be just fine! I felt the same way about the blood, so I prayed that Lucifer would give me inner peace of mind, instantly I got positive results back and I was given the peace & courage to prick myself & sign. Meditation is key, be clear & open. :))From: tristan.bate <[email protected]: [email protected]: Tue, January 12, 2010 8:29:08 AMSubject: [Teens4Satan] Questions about Dedication   I am 15 years old am I too young to perform the dedication ritual? Also I am a bit worried about the name in blood, sometimes I can get a bit squeemish... any pointers? Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back