Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

QUESTION

[email protected]

IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY OR RITUAL THAT YOU CAN DEDICATE YOUR SOUL TO SATAN WITHOUT CUTTING YOURSELF LIKA EMO PERSON?
IM WILLING TO DO IT, BUT JUST WANTED TO KNOW.

this isnt "cutting yourself like an emo". In the dedication ritual, we cut ourselves as a sign of utter dedication. The dedication can't be done without cutting yourself. The cut only has to be minor, only a little bit of blood. Satan would never ask you to do anything harmful.

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], lithiumkid666@... wrote:

IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY OR RITUAL THAT YOU CAN DEDICATE YOUR SOUL TO SATAN WITHOUT CUTTING YOURSELF LIKA EMO PERSON?

I can't believe you guys ask stupid questions "emo" come one grow up and respect that if the ritual needs your blood, you have to do it , you can only do it when you really want to and feel it . Father Satan doesn't push him self to anyone so by saying "cutting my self like a emo person your being disrespectful not only to him but all of us . Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "Satanic_viking" <hecktic_shadow@... Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 12:57:07 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: QUESTION
  this isnt "cutting yourself like an emo". In the dedication ritual, we cut ourselves as a sign of utter dedication. The dedication can't be done without cutting yourself. The cut only has to be minor, only a little bit of blood. Satan would never ask you to do anything harmful.

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, lithiumkid666@ ... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back