Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question???

l4diosa

Hi, i am new to satanism i havent dedicated my self yet, but i am soon.. i dont have anyone to talk to about this someone that would understand me, i have always felt a strange pull towards santanism.. and recently have.been trying to find out everything about it i can.. i was raised ina christian home,i have always.felt like something wasnt right.when i went to church nothing made since to me. And ever since ive started researching about.satanism i feel at peace like im finally going the right.way, ok last night.i was talking to father and telling him how i feel i asked.him to.give me a sign and about at 11:45 ish i was lying down thinking after i was reading about father, and it felt like i was in meditation state i cant explain it but i know i wasnt asleep, i hear a hand bell ring! My eyes opend instantly! And i heard a noise like some one was walking around, im taking this as my sign what do yall think?? Sorry.for rambling lol......

Hail satan!!!!!!

!

<td val[/IMG]You should read the JoyofSatan.org website if you haven't already and Exposingchristianity.com website too. You shouldn't reveal your religion to others. It can cause problems. You don't need anyone but yourself. If you have any questions about Spiritual Satanism you can ask here in the groups. Try to focus on meditation but you might want to Dedicate first or else you might have problems.

A few years back when I was having doubts about Satan I asked Him to send me a sign. All of a sudden it started pouring down hard rain outside for about 60 seconds. The xian god never sent me a sign like this even though I asked multiple times and got absolutely nothing.

--- On Tue, 5/7/13, l4diosa <l4diosa@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] question???
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 6:40 PM

Hi, i am new to satanism i havent dedicated my self yet, but i am soon.. i dont have anyone to talk to about this someone that would understand me, i have always felt a strange pull towards santanism.. and recently have.been trying to find out everything about it i can.. i was raised ina christian home,i have always.felt like something wasnt right.when i went to church nothing made since to me. And ever since ive started researching about.satanism i feel at peace like im finally going the right.way, ok last night.i was talking to father and telling him how i feel i asked.him to.give me a sign and about at 11:45 ish i was lying down thinking after i was reading about father, and it felt like i was in meditation state i cant explain it but i know i wasnt asleep, i hear a hand bell ring! My eyes opend instantly! And i heard a noise like some one was walking around, im taking this as my sign what do yall think?? Sorry.for rambling lol......

Hail satan!!!!!!

!
[/TD]

Sounds like Father might have been responding to you, but, I couldn't say for sure. I've gotten all kinds of "signs" since I began practicing the Healing and Black Arts. Better to reserve judgement, though, before jumping to hasty conclusions about "who" is sending you signs and messages.
I grew up around a Catholic / Christian environment and now I am around the same types of people. They are phoney, plastic, back-stabbing and conniving. When I was a child, I naturally gravitated towards the Black Arts because it seemed to help me to feel that I had some power over my life. What I like most about Satanic Witchcraft is that it encourages personal empowerment, something that the 3 world's biggest religions discourage. I can't see how someone could have any real self-esteem and self-respect if they feel that they have no right to control their own lives and destinies. Anyway, welcome! Hail Lucifer!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "l4diosa" <l4diosa@... wrote:

Hail satan!!!!!!

!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back