Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

QUESTION

chuckskalu

Is satan a good father? And how can one have the power to move
objects,even humans and other things related. If this power can be
giving to me,then i will be able to serve satan for good and not for
bad. I NEED THE POWER TO BE COME INVISSIBLE!

hey is a very good father from HELL

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, January 31, 2011 6:09:04 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] QUESTION

Satanism is not about gaining instant powers from others, it's about *awakening* your powers that lie within you with power meditation. Satan and the Gods give us the knowledge and power meditation to awaken the powers on ourselves, they don't give them, it's not possible to give powers you own to others. Satanism is also not about "serving" anyone. Serving is a slavish thing, Satanism is about freedom and independance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chuckskalu" <chuckskalu@... wrote:

Yes, of course, Satan is a good Father, for this reason He will never give you any power if you don't work first by yourself.Spiritual Satanism is not to be powerful and period. It is to be powerful FOR FIGHTING OUR ENEMIES, WE FIGHT FIRST FOR SATAN AND OUR FREEDOM.Become invisible is great, but do you work on your aura, your chakras, your breath, do you do your yoga routine, do you read and study JOS, do you do you ritual to Satan, do you try to communicate by all means with your guardian demon ?You can already serve Satan working on yourself. Empower yourself is already a good gift for Satan. He want's us strong, free and with knowledge.Satan is a wonderful, beloved and caring Father. He wants us like Gods.Invisibility is very advanced. Start first by the school, before to apply to university !Friendly.
Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk ! Hail Nabu and Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !
De : chuckskalu <chuckskalu@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Lun 31 janvier 2011, 11h 09min 04s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] QUESTION

I want to know which is the best signal for to be sure that I´m pleasure of Father SATAN and if He is really, the owner of my body and my soul. Is necessary to make a pact?, or singlely I have to do the works that please Him. HAILL SATAN HAILL SATAN HAILL SATAN

Read www.joyofsatan.org
Satan doesn't own your body or soul. And there is no pacts. Please read the site thoroughly to find out what we're all about.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2013, at 3:21 PM, "cesarense2013" <casajulio2010@... wrote:

I want to know which is the best signal for to be sure that I´m pleasure of Father SATAN and if He is really, the owner of my body and my soul. Is necessary to make a pact?, or singlely I have to do the works that please Him. HAILL SATAN HAILL SATAN HAILL SATAN

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I have been trying to summon Orobas for personal reasons that include protection from evil spirits I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what the problem may be but I have noticed many un explained things happening one of them being EXTREMELY VIVID Dreams this happens alot I sometimes wake up wondering if I'm still dreaming that's how real they are please someone  if you can help me explain what this means I would really appreciate your input 
Thanks
HAIL SATAN!!

I know some of the posts here are old but I'll reply to them anyway.

Satan can grant your request before you had any conceived idea of it; however, you cannot use Satan. He is not a wish-granting genie. You will not be given such abilities to use telekinesis or whatever. You do things yourself. Only you own your Body and Soul and Mind.

Your dreams are your own. We cannot interpret them for you, nor should we try to. We can only offer some ideas or guidance and advice. You interpret your dreams yourself - but they may not have any meaning at all.

You must learn to how to do things yourself, which includes protecting yourself, and then you must do them yourself and you must also improve your attitude and understanding so that you are not disappointed or upset.

I agree with fancymancy. In Satanism,we truly grow. Satan gives us the necessary environment for us to grow spiritually,in terms of protection from beings who wish to compromise our efforts. He also gives us the knowledge of how to grow spiritually. It's the greatest gift anyone could ever give humanity.

On Sat, 2 Feb 2019, 02:05 fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I know some of the posts here are old but I'll reply to them anyway.

Satan can grant your request before you had any conceived idea of it; however, you cannot use Satan. He is not a wish-granting genie. You will not be given such abilities to use telekinesis or whatever. You do things yourself. Only you own your Body and Soul and Mind.

Your dreams are your own. We cannot interpret them for you, nor should we try to. We can only offer some ideas or guidance and advice. You interpret your dreams yourself - but they may not have any meaning at all.

You must learn to how to do things yourself, which includes protecting yourself, and then you must do them yourself and you must also improve your attitude and understanding so that you are not disappointed or upset.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back