Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question

virdux

Is there a Satanic explanation for sexually transmitted diseases? My understanding is that in Satanism all forms of sexuality is tolerated and celebrated.

Yes there is. People as a whole have so many hang-ups concerning sex, due to centuries of xianity, islam, and ilk. Society has been indoctrinated.
"The Christian resolve to find the world evil and ugly, has made the world evil and ugly."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Commonly used words to describe sex include: "dirty" "smut" "filthy" and other derogatory terms. This is very sad. OUR BODIES ARE NOT THE PROPERTY OF SOME FUCKING ALIEN ASSHOLE OUT THERE!!!!

Now, as for STD's they are very, very FEW in comparison to the diseases we can get from breathing, touching surfaces that have germs and bacteria; viruses, eating food that was handled by an infected person, getting chilled [YES- GETTING CHILLED WEAKENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM, EVEN THOUGH THE JEWISH RUN MEDICAL PROFESSION TRIES TO CONVINCE PEOPLE DIFFERENT FOR THEIR OWN NEFARIOUS REASONS!], the current swine flu epidemic has already taken lives and is deadly. Obviously this virus is not transmitted sexually.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "virdux" <virdux@... wrote:

Is there a Satanic explanation for sexually transmitted diseases? My understanding is that in Satanism all forms of sexuality is tolerated and celebrated.

I believe modern science has explained it sufficiently. They are simply diseases-transmitted-sexually (or through the contact of blood/bodily fluids).

I'm not sure why you used those two sentences together. There's no mystical force behind STD's.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "virdux" <virdux@... wrote:

to the orignal poster, STDs are usually virul, or bacterial, both are living organisms of the planet that constantly evolve like all viruses or bacteria, different stds have different start ups and situations.
SUch as aids was once thought to be acused buy homosexualit, it was found out aids came from primatesi n africa, thought to be passed to african natives when they ate primates, and then spraed aruond the world thanks to slavery

aids is a virus
uh.. warts u beleive is a bacteria

ect....

their just living things doing their things to repoduce and live, ufn its usually buy killing us in the process

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Yes there is. People as a whole have so many hang-ups concerning sex, due to centuries of xianity, islam, and ilk. Society has been indoctrinated.
"The Christian resolve to find the world evil and ugly, has made the world evil and ugly."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Commonly used words to describe sex include: "dirty" "smut" "filthy" and other derogatory terms. This is very sad. OUR BODIES ARE NOT THE PROPERTY OF SOME FUCKING ALIEN ASSHOLE OUT THERE!!!!

Now, as for STD's they are very, very FEW in comparison to the diseases we can get from breathing, touching surfaces that have germs and bacteria; viruses, eating food that was handled by an infected person, getting chilled [YES- GETTING CHILLED WEAKENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM, EVEN THOUGH THE JEWISH RUN MEDICAL PROFESSION TRIES TO CONVINCE PEOPLE DIFFERENT FOR THEIR OWN NEFARIOUS REASONS!], the current swine flu epidemic has already taken lives and is deadly. Obviously this virus is not transmitted sexually.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "virdux" <virdux@ wrote:

For all those who come across this, greetings. I am fairly new but eager to learn. However what interests me most is Daemons. For a while I've had thoughts in my head about them, 24/7 the thought of a daemon comes to me. However, being born into a Christan family and attending a catholic school, my view of a TRUE daemon, does not seem to be what they truly are. I was reading the website and became interested immediately. Please, i need help.

I can understand your attraction towards Demons.  Mostly new Satanist is so into summoning their Demon guides.But it's not that easy really.  You must be sensitive enough to hear or feel them practice and practice and more more practice and knowledge about the Demons. One way to become sensitive of a Demon presents is through Meditation and of course many more.And most of all there are entities out there that are not of Satan that will cause you harm and do all kinds of harm things to you. 
Are you doing this because your curious?If you are not a Satanist,  if i were you just leave it alone. 
Because Satan looks after his Children no harm can comes to us  "SATANIST"
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 7:36:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question

For all those who come across this, greetings. I am fairly new but eager to learn. However what interests me most is Daemons. For a while I've had thoughts in my head about them, 24/7 the thought of a daemon comes to me. However, being born into a Christan family and attending a catholic school, my view of a TRUE daemon, does not seem to be what they truly are. I was reading the website and became interested immediately. Please, i need help.

Hello,
I am 15 years old. I have seen many testimonials on your website about protecting and healing. I have always prayed to god for the healing of sick family members. But he has never come threw and they have died. I have tryed to make contact with god and different angels because i have had doubt that none of the stuff is real, but got nothing. No sign or anything. I have been reading up on the website and what it says seems more believable and more helping than anything i have heard. I was wondering what demon would be good for me to try summon for the first time? I have been raised Greek Orthodox and reading up on this stuff is kinda scary because of what they have taught me. Is all that burning in hell stuff true? sorry for the stupid question but im just really curious. Thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nhayghe" <nhayghe@... wrote:
Hello,
I am 15 years old. I have seen many testimonials on your website about protecting and healing. I have always prayed to god for the healing of sick family members. But he has never come threw and they have died. I have tryed to make contact with god and different angels because i have had doubt that none of the stuff is real, but got nothing. No sign or anything. I have been reading up on the website and what it says seems more believable and more helping than anything i have heard. I was wondering what demon would be good for me to try summon for the first time? I have been raised Greek Orthodox and reading up on this stuff is kinda scary because of what they have taught me. Is all that burning in hell stuff true? sorry for the stupid question but im just really curious. Thank you.
***Hi and welcome!

There isn't any 'burning hell'. Take your time and read the site thoroughly.

Before actually attempting to summon any Demon, i suggest you dedicate yourself. This is the first huge step in Spiritual Satanism.

Some Gods are wary of outsiders.

What you can do is:
1 Pick a God that suits you best
2 Remember their sigils so u can visualize them mentally and 3*respectfully** ask him/her to guide you

Hi.I've explored a variety of different religions and gods over the past 10 years or so although I first came to Satan when I was 13 and Satan was also the one whom I first took seiously.For 4 of those years I went back and forth often trying to be a christian.Father Satan has showed me more care then any of those other gods espeacially more than christ and company.As for heaven and Hell,it turns out the two are actually sort of reversed.Hell is the place you want to go.And no,if they let you in,they're not gonna set you on fire!Hell is a place of pleasure. When the idiot xians finally get to thier precious heaven(if it exists),let's see how happy they are living out eternal life as slaves who can't ever fornicate again.As for summoning a demon,if you are intending to get that involved in Satanism,I suggest you do the satanic dedication ritual first because from what I've heard most summonings tend to go smoother after one has dedicated his or her self to Satan.Good luck.Hail Satan........shadowwhispr [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nhayghe" <nhayghe@... wrote:
Hello,

Hi Tara
Personally i got my teacher or guardian in my dreams, just before tofall in sleep, think u GONNA MEET YOUR GUARDIAN and i hope u will remember the next morning your nicely conversation.

VIVA SATAN

De : Tara Doland <satansvamp@...
À : [email protected]
Cc : [email protected]; [email protected]
Envoyé le : Mer 3 février 2010, 22 h 52 min 09 s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Question

How do I contact/find my unholy guardian?

I eagerly wait responses.

Découvrez les photos les plus intéressantes du jour!

<td val[/IMG]Don't use the word "unholy", it is disrespectful to use this hateful word coined by the xians.
It seems to me like you are "without". So go to this site and read everything there http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
Here you will find the truth including how to dedicate your soul to Father Satan and then How to Evoke/invoke your Demon.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!Praise be SATAN, His victory is near.[/TD]

What's the Necronomicon meditation?? I didn't see this on the website. Also I didn't see how the Necronomicon is satanic on the site, when it said there would be an explanation later. Any thoughts or explanations please?

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969'>Sign up now.

Stds come from being unclean down there... Has nothing to do at ALL with anal sex or anything like that that homosexuals may take part in. Xianity is just ignorant. STD's are not transmitted through energy or anything like that either.... Though energy can be used to make your protective aura stronger which can raise your immune system... This can help you resist colds, and things like that... things that are mainly in your body... If actual particles from a disease get in your blood then there's only so much energy can do, when it comes to influencing your body.

STDs are most likeley man made, before that 20th century, nobody had ever heard that you could get diseases from sex. Now it's the xian way to say "and that's what sex does to people."

Does anyone know where I can meet local Satanists in South Florida.. Broward County mostly?

Ya they're diseases transmitted sexually, there's no need for a satanic explanation when there's already a true explanation, tiny microscopic organism that live by in some way eating away at your genitals, don't over complicate stuff.

For years now, even before I entered this religion, I've been able to able sense spirits and aura's to an intense degree. And now I'm wondering something. When I focuse just on my spiritual nature, I constantly have this burning prickly sensation specifically on the back of my left shoulder blade. Like a hand is being placed there and stroking. Also to other places as I'm just walking around I feel that sensation in a quick little joilt, like I'm being touched by a hand or being surrounded by something bigger than myself. Do you think this is possibly Lucifer's demons keeping me company? Thoughts?

Short answer - YES

Developed answer - Demons, and Father especially, have Their own plans towards us, and in your case I'd say this may be your previous incarnation, or incarnations, during which you made a lot of spiritual practice - and those skills went on to this incarnation - therefore some people wonder why they have some "para-" abilities. They are not UNUSUAL, if you know and are aware of the cycle of death and rebirth for which SaTaNaMa stands (by the way, those syllables are the TRUE origin of the name Satan, meaning "Truth").

You might have been a Spiritual Satanist/Pagan before, and Father wants His Children to be united once more, under His Infernal and Glorious Reign, during which we will all regain what has been stolen from us.

Study www.joyofsatan.com - you'll see:)

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kari" <asuralakanya@... wrote:

For years now, even before I entered this religion, I've been able to able sense spirits and aura's to an intense degree. And now I'm wondering something. When I focuse just on my spiritual nature, I constantly have this burning prickly sensation specifically on the back of my left shoulder blade. Like a hand is being placed there and stroking. Also to other places as I'm just walking around I feel that sensation in a quick little joilt, like I'm being touched by a hand or being surrounded by something bigger than myself. Do you think this is possibly Lucifer's demons keeping me company? Thoughts?

Either that, or it's the enemy messing with you... Perhaps you need more psychic protection? I'm pretty new myself, so don't take this as gospel. I'm just speculating...

I have a question to ask. I do not know if its something normal or something I have to worry about. Sorry this might be kind of long to read.
A few years ago about age 15 or maybe 13 cant remember exaclty when but something started happening to me when Im sleeping. When It first start it was very strong and scary experience specially the first 3 times to be but I got used to it now. When I was younger and I went to sleep one day in my room dont know exacly what time. Something woke me up but i could not open my eyes no matter how hard it was and could not move at all. I could miove and open my eyes but something was not letting me could not scream or do nothing not even move a milimiter. I was conceous all the time could not move there was a pressure all over my body during this time then suddenly I could move again but the feeling was wird. Some weeks later I was sleeping in my room then a very strong feeling of pain was hurting my ears and my head I had never felt the kind of pain before. The pain increased and increased but did not go away until later the night. Later the same night after after the pain stoped, cant remember if it was my room of my self but it got very cold I was freezing then after a few minutes was very hot that I sweating then again cold then hot again It contunued for some time again that night. Still that night after the pain and the sudden teperature change it happened again I was paralized I was concious and awere of my sorrounding but could not open my eyes or more no matter how hard I tried. The third time it happed was the scarryest of all. This time after the second accident on another night it happen again I was paralized but this time it was for a longer period of time. I was trying to move then when I was gaining some movement the pressure for stronger like I was being crushed by just pressure. then I felt something got in top of me then holded my hands by the wrist. The feeling was wird I could of feel the things hands around my wrist and the body weight on top of me. The touch was not human it felt diffrent. I felt it stare at me even though I could not open my eyes. As this was happening and I was trying to scape even though I know I could not mve I thought to my self what does it want it could kill me right there I cant move. Then I just stpped trying to move after some time like that suddently I could move again and the person or whatever it was was gone too. Now a days I get the same paralize feeling here and there never know when its going to hit me if im alone or with someone it just happens. It comes and goes once a day two or even three or 3 times a week then it goes for some time then it come back. But never like the first 3 times what i mean is that not as strong as those times or maybe because Im getting used to them.
Yes I know this is long but I want to know if this is something normal or something that I have to worry about.pls respond want to know what you think if its normal or something I should be concerned about.
Oh yeah sorry for the mispelled words.
Hail Satan!!!

Does anybody know more about manna? Because i have been hearing it in my head for awhile. My idea is that it is an entity and is interfering with my thoughts. Any info is helpful.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!!!!!

Hello, when I did the soul dedication to Satan I believe I did a few wrong things for example the blood came from my leg instead of the left arm, I was not bathed, I only found a light blue candle. Do I have to do everything again or is it still valit? I want to dedicate my soul to Satan and want to receive all the Joy of Satan. Please guide and help me. Thank you all. Hale Satan

http://ageofsatan.co.cc/frequently_asked_questions.html

"13. Did my Dedication work-or- Did I perform my Dedication correctly?

Also an extremely common question.

Firstly, very few peoples Dedications go completely smoothly. You may accidentally forget to say something at the right time, or the candles might go out, or it might take you a little longer to draw blood than you thought and so on. It does not mean that your dedication failed or that you have to re do it. As long as you are Dedicating for the right reasons and your intentions are good and you have no “hidden agenda” there is no reason why Satan would not accept you.

Everyone has different experiences when they Dedicate. Do not look at the experiences of others and expect the exact same thing to happen to you. And most importantly, do not think that because one person experienced something and you did not that it means you failed or were not accepted. It does not work that way."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Neil Valera" <neil.valera@... wrote:

Hello, when I did the soul dedication to Satan I believe I did a few wrong things for example the blood came from my leg instead of the left arm, I was not bathed, I only found a light blue candle. Do I have to do everything again or is it still valit? I want to dedicate my soul to Satan and want to receive all the Joy of Satan. Please guide and help me. Thank you all. Hale Satan

By the way, I think it's a good idea to put the link of this FAQ in the description of this group so people can read it before joining. Over 50% of the questions asked by newbies are about finding your Guardian Demon or if the Dedication worked or about substitutes for the Dedication Ritual (especially different color of candles or about drawing blood from different part of body).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

http://ageofsatan.co.cc/frequently_asked_questions.html

"13. Did my Dedication work-or- Did I perform my Dedication correctly?

Also an extremely common question.

Firstly, very few peoples Dedications go completely smoothly. You may accidentally forget to say something at the right time, or the candles might go out, or it might take you a little longer to draw blood than you thought and so on. It does not mean that your dedication failed or that you have to re do it. As long as you are Dedicating for the right reasons and your intentions are good and you have no “hidden agenda” there is no reason why Satan would not accept you.

Everyone has different experiences when they Dedicate. Do not look at the experiences of others and expect the exact same thing to happen to you. And most importantly, do not think that because one person experienced something and you did not that it means you failed or were not accepted. It does not work that way."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Neil Valera" <neil.valera@ wrote:

I don't think you have to do it again, but when you do a ritual to our Gods, Satan especially, it is respectful to take a bath BEFORE. And wear cleaned clothes.It sounds obvious, no ?then for the candle don't worry, blue is ok.and your blood is your blood. From one part or another one of your body.Then, what is important is your feelings and what you have in your heart.Hail Satan !
De : Neil Valera <neil.valera@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Jeu 17 février 2011, 17h 23min 22s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Question

Another question, does anyone know how to find out the name of my personal demon? I believe everyone has a certain demon they identify with and could learn a lot from.

666 4ever.

I was wondering is Thor another name for one of our Gods or is he just one of the Gods himself? Or is it neither? I see some satanist type
his name.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

Thor is of the Norse pantheon. He is also known as Zeus, and Mammon. He is the son of Lord Beezulbub, who is also known as Odin.
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 2:35 AM

I was wondering is Thor another name for one of our Gods or is he just one of the Gods himself? Or is it neither? I see some satanist type
his name.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

How can I keep my chakras open, and how do they get blocked in the first place? Thanks in Advance.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!

Sami

Hi, im a 13 year old catholic/Christan but i want to become a satanism is that possiable for someone like be? i read the "dedicate ur soul to satan" part and i understand the ritual. i really hate bein catholic cause god and jesus dont do anything and i belive satan can help me and such, and he seems MUCH more better then god/jesus. please respond with some info i might need to look up before the ritual thanks :)

When we are new we have lots of questions and have no clue what Satanism is about. Some do the dedication ritual only to find later down the line they do not really agree and feel comfortable practicing Satanism. It's so easy to get side tracked from the truth and for a lot of people the truth hurts. In reality, the truth will set you free!
This is why I would stress the importance of doing your homework and full research of Satanism. The Joy Of Satan website has a lot of true and accurate knowledge when it comes to the origins of Satanism. Read and study before you go jumping into doing your dedication ritual. It would save you a lot of trouble in the long run.  
If you take this into consideration, by the time you truly get ready to dedicate. You would have a better understanding of what it is your getting into. A better understanding on who the Gods really are and what they are not. A better understanding of our purpose and how Father Satan fought for his children.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Sent: Thu, June 16, 2011 12:21:29 PM

Hi, im a 13 year old catholic/Christan but i want to become a satanism is that possiable for someone like be? i read the "dedicate ur soul to satan" part and i understand the ritual. i really hate bein catholic cause god and jesus dont do anything and i belive satan can help me and such, and he seems MUCH more better then god/jesus. please respond with some info i might need to look up before the ritual thanks :)

The first thing you need to do is protect yourself. Learn how white energy works. You will find that negative influences will automatically shy away from you. Once your protected then you can explore the world the way it's meant to be explored.
Good Luck

Hail Abaddon!
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lucas Santo <lucas.1997@... wrote:

Hi, im a 13 year old catholic/Christan but i want to become a satanism
is that possiable for someone like be? i read the "dedicate ur soul to
satan" part and i understand the ritual. i really hate bein catholic
cause god and jesus dont do anything and i belive satan can help me and
such, and he seems MUCH more better then god/jesus. please respond with
some info i might need to look up before the ritual thanks :)

I suggest you read www.exposingchristianity.com first to see what this god and jewsus REALLY stand for. Do not haste, dedication ritual is EXTREMELY important and contrary to the xian sects, where you can leave at any time and return thousands of times, here father Satan takes us SERIOUS.

And YES, if you feel that Spiritual Satanism is for you, and you despise xianty and the related death cults, sure, dedicate your soul (this is DEDICATION as you can see, xians DAMN their souls in the name of their filthy fictitious idol).

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lucas Santo <lucas.1997@... wrote:

Hi, im a 13 year old catholic/Christan but i want to become a satanism
is that possiable for someone like be? i read the "dedicate ur soul to
satan" part and i understand the ritual. i really hate bein catholic
cause god and jesus dont do anything and i belive satan can help me and
such, and he seems MUCH more better then god/jesus. please respond with
some info i might need to look up before the ritual thanks :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back