Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

question

so did you get adopted what happened

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Daniel Joseph <biohazard5150@... wrote:

my parents tried raising me catholic for a while until i started to rebel and do my own thing, they put me up for adoption when i was ten because i was always wearing black clothing and chanting in my bedroom, they knew what i was doing and hated me for it, ive been satans property for a while even when those hypocritical bastards made me do thing i didnt wanna do

yes i did and then my adopted parents tried to get me to atttend a christian school but i got kicked out because i cussed the pastor out and took a swing on three of the ushers and when i got arrested for that i went to the cop car and yelled at the top of my lungs, HAIL SATAN
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2012 2:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: question

so did you get adopted what happened

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Daniel Joseph <biohazard5150@... wrote:

my parents tried raising me catholic for a while until i started to rebel and do my own thing, they put me up for adoption when i was ten because i was always wearing black clothing and chanting in my bedroom, they knew what i was doing and hated me for it, ive been satans property for a while even when those hypocritical bastards made me do thing i didnt wanna do

Write down whatever you want to forget on a piece of paper and burn it NOT BURY IT while saying "This (memory, person, place, thing, idea, etc.) is being ripped out of my mind. I am never remembering this (memory, person, place, thing, idea, etc.) again."
I will tell you that I have done this before and that this can be very beneficial to the mind and soul as long as you've already worked out emotionally whatever it is that you are choosing to forget forever. If you haven't, I suggest that you first work your emotions out about it before you forget, either during the ritual or before. Otherwise the emotions will still be there even if the memory is not. I know this personally as I've done this twice. The first time was a failure because the emotions were still there and I still remembered the memory. The second time I did it, it was obviously a success because I don't remember now what I still knew the first time I did it. I still remember the disappointment of not doing it right. But not the memory. That's gone and it's left a blank spot like missing time or being "ripped out". When you find that spot, heal it with energy so it doesn't create a void.
Also keep in mind that you have to be willing to let go of the pain and not let yourself be a victim. If you want to keep the pain as an excuse for something, than this won't work.
Also if you choose to do this, realize that it may have to be repeated depending on how deep this memory place person thing or idea is in your life.

Here's my experience:I was out in the woods at the time and it began as a standard ritual. The page was filled with whatever I wanted to forget and when it got to the part where I read it aloud, I read it burned it and became enraged. I let the anger take control and started throwing rocks around, punching, screaming, kicking. And than I broke down and cried. I got all the emotions out of me and all the pain. I don't remember to this day what I wrote on that page. I just remember coming back from the forest feeling a whole lot lighter than I did going in. I remember feeling healed.
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 6:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] question

Is there a spell or a way to make yourself forget a part of your past or someone that hurt you

<td val[/IMG]There are ways to heal,but I am not sure you ever forget.Plus you can do a destruction ritual on someone that hurt you too.That always helps me deal with the pain of betrayal.I am dealing with a situation where,we invited an old friend in our house,because he said he was interested in learning about Spiritual Satanism.But after he left our house,he said he checked out the JoS site,and said Raven and I were going to hell,and that Satan has lost,and that he is a xtian,and wanted us to get saved.Then the fucker asked my wife to join a band of his behind my back.When she shared the text with me,I told him I was so pissed at him,that he deceived us,and then had the nerve to talk to my wife behind my back.

I am still deciding what to do about this situation at this point.I told him if he contacts her again,I will put a restraining order on his ass,but I am leaning towards doing a destruction ritual on his ass too.I just hurts that what consider a long time friend,not only is working for the enemy,but has the nerve to play like he was interested,so that we shared not only much info,but also like an idiot,I even let him into our alter room.I am so ashamed and hurt and pissed at him,that I understand now just how those without can deceive us into thinking they are interested,only to find out they were only trying to infiltrate our life.I hope this is a good lesson for me,and maybe some who read this post.We are in a war,and the enemy does not play fair.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- On Mon, 7/9/12, jon_castor@... <jon_castor@... wrote:
Date: Monday, July 9, 2012, 11:24 PM

Is there a spell or a way to make yourself forget a part of your past or someone that hurt you
[/TD]

This is a total mess don't let him go free, he is not only a xian but the hardcore type. I said you should corse him because he make you both look like a fool if anyone is a fool that should be him so give him what he want without thinking twise. This is a bullshit and is painfull, i might be new in satanism but i don't take nonsence from xians come to say of the hardcore type. I say give it to him brother, you where trying to help him but he gave you not only a bullshit but corse enki too. Am angry and upset, don't let him go free. I don't know what others have to say.
Hail Satan
Hail the gods of hell

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:47:19 AM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] question

There are ways to heal,but I am not sure you ever forget.Plus you can do a destruction ritual on someone that hurt you too.That always helps me deal with the pain of betrayal.I am dealing with a situation where,we invited an old friend in our house,because he said he was interested in learning about Spiritual Satanism.But after he left our house,he said he checked out the JoS site,and said Raven and I were going to hell,and that Satan has lost,and that he is a xtian,and wanted us to get saved.Then the fucker asked my wife to join a band of his behind my back.When she shared the text with me,I told him I was so pissed at him,that he deceived us,and then had the nerve to talk to my wife behind my back.

I am still deciding what to do about this situation at this point.I told him if he contacts her again,I will put a restraining order on his ass,but I am leaning towards doing a destruction ritual on his ass too.I just hurts that what consider a long time friend,not only is working for the enemy,but has the nerve to play like he was interested,so that we shared not only much info,but also like an idiot,I even let him into our alter room.I am so ashamed and hurt and pissed at him,that I understand now just how those without can deceive us into thinking they are interested,only to find out they were only trying to infiltrate our life.I hope this is a good lesson for me,and maybe some who read this post.We are in a war,and the enemy does not play fair.

Hail Satan

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

This is a total mess don't let him go free, he is not only a xian but the hardcore type. I said you should corse him because he make you both look like a fool if anyone is a fool that should be him so give him what he want without thinking twise. This is a bullshit and is painfull, i might be new in satanism but i don't take nonsence from xians come to say of the hardcore type. I say give it to him brother, you where trying to help him but he gave you not only a bullshit but corse enki too. Am angry and upset, don't let him go free. I don't know what others have to say.
Hail Satan
Hail the gods of hell

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 9:47:19 AM GMT-0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] question

There are ways to heal,but I am not sure you ever forget.Plus you can do a destruction ritual on someone that hurt you too.That always helps me deal with the pain of betrayal.I am dealing with a situation where,we invited an old friend in our house,because he said he was interested in learning about Spiritual Satanism.But after he left our house,he said he checked out the JoS site,and said Raven and I were going to hell,and that Satan has lost,and that he is a xtian,and wanted us to get saved.Then the fucker asked my wife to join a band of his behind my back.When she shared the text with me,I told him I was so pissed at him,that he deceived us,and then had the nerve to talk to my wife behind my back.

Hail Satan

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan
Hail the gods of hell

i have a question about chants are any of the chants on youtube corect? if you go to youtube and type in pagan chants are theys all chants of the enemy or are they good to use?

Chants are next to useless. I'll break it down for you: The entire universe is made of energy, and all this energy *vibrates* at different frequencies. When we vibrate mantras, words of power, runes, God names, we tap into that energy and it empowers us (or destroys enemies). Vibration in the key.

Learn how to do the Yogic Humming Breath (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... reath.html). This will give you the idea of how to vibrate mantras. Here are some good ones to use: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/154

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@... wrote:

i have a question about chants are any of the chants on youtube corect? if you go to youtube and type in pagan chants are theys all chants of the enemy or are they good to use?

Thank you for these Lydia - I still need to look them up and learn more about them myself.
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I] 

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 1:11 PM, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
  Chants are next to useless. I'll break it down for you: The entire universe is made of energy, and all this energy *vibrates* at different frequencies. When we vibrate mantras, words of power, runes, God names, we tap into that energy and it empowers us (or destroys enemies). Vibration in the key.

Learn how to do the Yogic Humming Breath (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... reath.html). This will give you the idea of how to vibrate mantras. Here are some good ones to use: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/154

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@... wrote:

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

does anyone know how to get rid of nightmares i've been having them every night for about a month and i just want sleep but everytime i close my eyes its a new one oddly with the same guy in them (most of the time).... any suggestions??

Before you go to sleep, clean your aura and state an affirmation like "I'm always completely safe and protected from bad dreams" or something like that.  I have had some disturbing dreams of grey shit eating aliens, but now I usually do something like this before I go to sleep.
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 11:54 AM
  does anyone know how to get rid of nightmares i've been having them every night for about a month and i just want sleep but everytime i close my eyes its a new one oddly with the same guy in them (most of the time).... any suggestions??

Like Siatris said, simply cleaning your aura and doing the aura of protection daily, will clear this up.

Also, if they seem to have a reoccuring character, that appears in all of them. Perhaps you have an entity or thoughtform attached to your soul. In which case you should do bannishing rituals and the 'Detatching Unwanted Entities' meditation.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ravendonnelly" wrote:

hello im sorta new to all this. i was raised christian and actually believed in all the mumbo jumbo which still haunts me to be honest. it was traumatizing. so for the last year age 17 i havnt believed in god or satan or hell or heaven after finding out the bible has been messed with in so many ways. the book i lived my life by and was told was the truth was all a lie. times are getting tough and it has been made aware to me that satan is actually good and that lucifer means bearer of light. so earlier on today i showered put nice clothes on and went to a resavuar with a nice little red candle with a clean white piece of paper with the dedication words and my signature. i read the ritual and i cut my left index finger with a knife and wiped it all over my signature. i hadnt thought it would be that big of deal on the amount of blood i had becuz it said satan doesnt care about that but i did have a significant amount on the paper but no signature of blood. i even smeared a little mucus on it then lit the candle and was about to say the prayer again but remembered i had already said it. so i burned all of the paper waiting till it has all burned and all day i supposed i have been waiting for something to happen. im in need of help assistance guidance. theres things in this life that i need with the economy fucking up. i have dreams and i was just wondering if i had done something wrong?

Congrats on your dedication. To get started you should read www.JoyOfSatan.org, start meditating, yoga, and study the site and related links. This will keep you busy and answer most if not all of your questions. As for the economy being bad that is affecting all of us. You can do a 40-day money working to help attract more money into your life. And about your dreams, those could be the enemy trying to take you away from Satan by making you feel guilt and fear. Ignore this and know that you made the right choice and that Satan will help protect you. You need to protect yourself from enemy attacks by doing an aura of protection along with cleaning your aura and chakras on a daily basis. Good luck!

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2013, at 9:33 PM, "raulmoreno452@..." <raulmoreno452@... wrote:

hello im sorta new to all this. i was raised christian and actually believed in all the mumbo jumbo which still haunts me to be honest. it was traumatizing. so for the last year age 17 i havnt believed in god or satan or hell or heaven after finding out the bible has been messed with in so many ways. the book i lived my life by and was told was the truth was all a lie. times are getting tough and it has been made aware to me that satan is actually good and that lucifer means bearer of light. so earlier on today i showered put nice clothes on and went to a resavuar with a nice little red candle with a clean white piece of paper with the dedication words and my signature. i read the ritual and i cut my left index finger with a knife and wiped it all over my signature. i hadnt thought it would be that big of deal on the amount of blood i had becuz it said satan doesnt care about that but i did have a significant amount on the paper but no signature of blood. i even smeared a little mucus on it then lit the candle and was about to say the prayer again but remembered i had already said it. so i burned all of the paper waiting till it has all burned and all day i supposed i have been waiting for something to happen. im in need of help assistance guidance. theres things in this life that i need with the economy fucking up. i have dreams and i was just wondering if i had done something wrong?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

150% CORRECT!

Xian scum is against everything that is human and natural, and being homosexual IS natural. The reason why they ban GLBT people is that the cannot breed another child which they could brainwash and enslave.

If one is homo, he or she should NOT feel ashamed of it.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est!
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... wrote:

forgot where, but i once read that if you're a satanist, it doesn't matter whether or not you are straight, gay, bi, lesbian or transgendered.

pretty sure satanism is all about living your life the way you want to, not on what others say or think.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason Noyes" <noyesj30@ wrote:

What is the SS view on homosexuality and transgendered?

It is the kike-sponsored religions that seek to monitor and regulate
sex. They are the ones that offer zero tolerance for fornication,
adultery, incest, and homosexuality. The early cat lick church was
quite strict on this, and into the Victorian era we saw those idiots
having so much influence that going out to take out the rubbish was a
suit dress-up affair. In those days, children had suits and dresses to
go out and play, no matter how hot it was. And the dresses were frumpy
compared to today's dresses.

Before the kikes, it was much more open. Sex was not something to
regulate. Instead, people actually did it freely. You would see
statues of naked people in public places. When it was hot out, children
(and adults) didn't wear skimpy bathing suits--they went out naked and
there was no shame. There was no big deal. And, the "What if
incidental sex happens" crap didn't matter because the answer would be
"So what?". You get fornication, no big deal. Adultery, so long as it
was in the open (it's the lying that does most of the damage), was no
big deal. You often had people having sex with more than one person at
a time, and nothing was done about it. Often, this was bisexual in
nature--again, no one cared.

We need to return to those days. In Satanism, homosexuals are treated
as human beings, and women honored and respected instead of belittled.
Bisexuality is viewed as perfectly normal. There was no shame
associated with sex. And no hang-ups, either. About the only thing one
would not want to do is have sex with someone known, or reasonably
suspected, of being a kike. (Which I doubt that anyone that is advanced
enough would be able to tolerate the bad energy of those things long
enough to get close enough to one to have sex with that thing.) Other
than that, gay or straight (or both), Gentiles having sex with Gentiles
is viewed as perfectly natural and normal and should not be regulated.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

We have no view on this. There is no difference between someone who is
Homosexual, and someone who is Heterosexual. All Gentiles are welcome.

This group may be of interest to you.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicgaycommunity/

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason Noyes" noyesj30@ wrote:

yea Satanism is a Life-religion. but i hate calling Satanism a religion though.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Giovanni R" <monkeypunk56@... wrote:

forgot where, but i once read that if you're a satanist, it doesn't matter whether or not you are straight, gay, bi, lesbian or transgendered.

pretty sure satanism is all about living your life the way you want to, not on what others say or think.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jason Noyes" <noyesj30@ wrote:

Thank you all for your answers. this truley helped me.JasonHail Satan
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 4:31 PM

What's the best and easiest way to start learning about Satanism and its practices? I'm new to all this and I'd like to learn more.

Study the links of information off the joyofsatan . com , every aspect is individually benificial for it is rare and oppressed information about the truth of this reality and of the origins and desendant of humanity on this planet acknowledgeing ancient sumaria , from Our True God Creator FATHER Enki [SATAN) Lord Of The Earth of the Annunaki race. we where created , liberated from enslavement and , where gifted the ability to breed reproduce , aswell we where blessed the sacred Soul Kundalini , what thrives our aura ou Chi. .
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bookerjude" <bookerjude@... wrote:

What's the best and easiest way to start learning about Satanism and its practices? I'm new to all this and I'd like to learn more.

Hello im very new to the idea of faith in anything other than self faith or faith in the animating force that fuels any form of existence on any plane or reality ive learned of the kundalini an more than aware of the part played by extraterrestrial presence in both our beginning an our current states as a whole. AND LAST BUT NO MEANS LEAST HOW CHRISTIAN FAITH IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT. I have always seen their lies an what they seem to forget that their lord does everything to them they accuse satan of whether they follow his word or not an there are so many variations of their creed an so many conflicting ideals it seems the path for those with truly no faith in his/her self to be so vounrable as to choose force that fills those who follow such empty promises. I have spent the last two years educating myself about the things that are an how the came to be I a have spent many months reading learning more abput the fabrics of our reality an how we are abused an treated as cattle a big mistake as I am no ones front line forder without my consent an have a burning desire to to attain some kind of freedom wether this be on a mass scale of many or simply something I may pass to my children family members or those close friends of who are willing to learn anything other than what they believe to be true . I am firmiliar with writings of zacharia sitchin ,have read the corpus hermetica , have tried to find the original book enoch an there is so much more to be said than seems to be avaliable I have come to find that I need a teacher/master I consider my self a martial artist an have also devoted a large portion of my time to learning the art of wing chun am being trained as an instructor an I find it something that comes naturally but unfortunately my sifu has my respect but not the capacity to help me find what it is that I am searching for I have learned alot an feel I need a master not of martial arts but someone who's awareness expand continuously rather than just on this plane I have built a base awareness an wish to beging learning from a coven to expand my own awareness. Am I equiped enough to start be taught in the things that are an how the came to be I have goals an am happy to learn an share.

Sorry if i take your time. But how you know that you are accept and there the guardian demon come to you how to know it 

If you are not a jew or an infiltrator, and you signed your name in blood for the prayer, then you are accepted. As well as having done the dedication ritual.
Our GDs do come to us sometimes, and also help and guide us. It depends on you, how advanced and open you are, to be able to sense and see the Gods, as well as distinguish your thoughts from Their words and messages. Keep up your power meditations and yoga.

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:32:08 PM, "ameti.imran@..." <ameti.imran@... wrote:
  Sorry if i take your time. But how you know that you are accept and there the guardian demon come to you how to know it 

Its the enemy. Ignore them. If you give it thought you give it power. You have to raise your vibration because thy are lower vibrational entities and they can only effect you if you don't have control or they can reach your vibration. Raise your vibration and keep the bad voices away. Also empower your aura and put an aura of protection and learn to mask you energy .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back