Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question to those who has gotten an astrology reading from HP Maxine

lucioamaranth

I'm strongly considering getting a full astrology reading from HP Maxine, but since I still live at home, there's something I need to know first.

I can pay with my visa, but I need to know that there's no physical mail involved, neither the reading or something payment related.

Hell Lucifer!

She emails it. I'm not sure what it would say on your visa bill if you get it mailed in paper (not sure if you can have bills mailed via email wherever you live), but to be on the safe side, you can pay with a Paypal account. Absolutely no mail involved there, but it takes up to a week longer to be processed.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucioamaranth" <lucioamaranth@... wrote:

I'm strongly considering getting a full astrology reading from HP Maxine, but since I still live at home, there's something I need to know first.

I can pay with my visa, but I need to know that there's no physical mail involved, neither the reading or something payment related.

Hell Lucifer!

<td val[/IMG]I paid for one for my fiancé,and it came right to my email.So no you don't have to receive snail mail at all.And her reading was well worth the money too.Can't wait to have a couple reading done for us when we can afford it.I highly recommend them,as you can imagine,they are packed with important info.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Mon, 5/28/12, lucioamaranth <lucioamaranth@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question to those who has gotten an astrology reading from HP Maxine.
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 28, 2012, 8:09 AM

Hell Lucifer!
[/TD]

I had a full reading done and it was amazing, and well worth the money.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I paid for one for my fiancé,and it came right to my email.So no you don't have to receive snail mail at all.And her reading was well worth the money too.Can't wait to have a couple reading done for us when we can afford it.I highly recommend them,as you can imagine,they are packed with important info.

Hail Enki

Brian 

--- On Mon, 5/28/12, lucioamaranth <lucioamaranth@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Question to those who has gotten an astrology reading from HP Maxine.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, May 28, 2012, 8:09 AM

Hell Lucifer!

You can ask for the astrology reading over email (which is faster), and you can use PayPal. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 4:09:20 AM

Hell Lucifer!

Thanks everyone, I'll look into paying with paypal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

You can ask for the astrology reading over email (which is faster), and you can use PayPal. 

Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 4:09:20 AM

Hell Lucifer!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back